Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What would happen to this family if they move to an Islamic country?

+3
michelle2
Propagandhi711
Rishi
7 posters

Go down

What would happen to this family if they move to an Islamic country? Empty What would happen to this family if they move to an Islamic country?

Post by Rishi Thu Mar 20, 2014 9:51 am

http://www.slate.com/articles/life/dear_prudence/2014/03/dear_prudence_my_polyamorous_sister_is_pregnant_and_it_s_weirding_me_out.html

Rishi

Back to top Go down

What would happen to this family if they move to an Islamic country? Empty Re: What would happen to this family if they move to an Islamic country?

Post by Propagandhi711 Thu Mar 20, 2014 10:26 am

social liberals will love it when they have to deal with such situations in near future in their own families. then all those proud ideals will go out of the window

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

What would happen to this family if they move to an Islamic country? Empty Re: What would happen to this family if they move to an Islamic country?

Post by Guest Thu Mar 20, 2014 1:46 pm

i liked her advice.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 20, 2014 5:40 pm

ya, good advice by ms. prudence.

Back to top Go down

Post by michelle2 Fri Mar 21, 2014 10:16 am

a woman who is likely to be a christian american is "nauseated" that her sister lives with two males, her husband and a lover, probably in the u.s., and that all three like the arrangement.

what then is the relevance of your question in the subject line about "what would happen" if that family moved to an islamic country?

michelle2

Back to top Go down

Post by Rishi Sat Mar 22, 2014 8:14 am

michelle2 wrote:a woman who is likely to be a christian american is "nauseated" that her sister lives with two males, her husband and a lover, probably in the u.s., and that all three like the arrangement.

what then is the relevance of your question in the subject line about "what would happen" if that family moved to an islamic country?

>>>michelle2,

If I had asked "what would happen to this family if they move to a village in Haryana?" or "what would Rama Sena do to this family if they move to Mangalore?" then you would not have brought up the issue of relevance.

It is only because I brought up Islam, you are asking me how relevant my question in the subject line. So your concern about relevance lacks integrity.

Here are my thoughts.

1. If the family moves to Haryana they would be hounded out of the village. NI hindu villagers would have thrown stones at them.

2. If the family moves to Mangalore, Rama Sena might have beat them up.

3. If the family moves to a village in Kanyakumari district, Tamil Christian villagers would condemn them and beat them. Christians in India are not the same as liberal minded Christians of modern European nations.

4. If the family moves to an Islamic nation, they are most likely to be killed.

Rishi

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlot Daruwala Sat Mar 22, 2014 9:03 am

Rishi wrote:
michelle2 wrote:a woman who is likely to be a christian american is "nauseated" that her sister lives with two males, her husband and a lover, probably in the u.s., and that all three like the arrangement.

>>>michelle2,

If I had asked "what would happen to this family if they move to a village in Haryana?" or "what would Rama Sena do to this family if they move to Mangalore?" then you would not have brought up the issue of relevance.

It is only because I brought up Islam, you are asking me how relevant my question in the subject line. So your concern about relevance lacks integrity.

Here are my thoughts.

1. If the family moves to Haryana they would be hounded out of the village. NI hindu villagers would have thrown stones at them.

3. If the family moves to a village in Kanyakumari district, Tamil Christian villagers would condemn them and beat them. Christians in India are not the same as liberal minded Christians of modern European nations.

Still, your thinking process is fascinating. Do you often fantasize about life in Saudi Arabia?
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 22, 2014 9:07 am

Rishi wrote:

what? FF has been trying to make us believe for years that they are ... why?

Back to top Go down

Post by Rishi Sat Mar 22, 2014 9:36 am

Merlot Daruwala wrote:
Rishi wrote:

>>>michelle2,

Here are my thoughts.

Still, your thinking process is fascinating. Do you often fantasize about life in Saudi Arabia?

>>>>My dear nephew.

1. If I criticize two college students who exceed the bounds of decency by having sex in the public, you are asking why I am getting excited. After all they are college kids having fun.

2. But if someone criticizes Taliban for beating up women going out in public not wearing a purdah, you come to Taliban's rescue.

Why?

Rishi

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sat Mar 22, 2014 11:12 am

Rishi wrote:

>>>michelle2,

Here are my thoughts.

It is now an unacknowledged reality in haryana. Google for it. Only Michellians and Merlotans resort to stoning and killing.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by michelle2 Sat Mar 22, 2014 12:05 pm

Rishi wrote:

>>>michelle2,

Here are my thoughts.

rishi,

what is the relevance of your discussion of "what would happen" to the family if it moved to haryana, mangalore, or the kanyakumari district of tn?

you speak of liberal-minded christians in modern european nations. may i point out that the only person who has shown any intolerance of three people living their private lives in their own, benign way is julia's sister, who says that she is "nauseated," and she is likely to be an american christian of european descent. she has not mentioned that she's moving to an islamic country, haryana, mangalore, or kanyakumari.

you didn't discuss what would happen to julia's family if it moved to lithuania. are you shirking your duties?

michelle2

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlot Daruwala Sat Mar 22, 2014 12:10 pm

Rishi wrote:

2. But if someone criticizes Taliban for beating up women going out in public not wearing a purdah, you come to Taliban's rescue.

Why?

This too is part of your fantasy, Unkil. I've no idea why. My best guess: persecution complex. Like that conquered woman aka Upps Aunty, you think nobody supports you and everybody's against you.
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Sat Mar 22, 2014 12:22 pm

rishi -- your need to discuss groups that are irrelevant to the story but not the woman's sister, most likely a conservative american christian is what is fascinating. do you have any opinions about her?
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sat Mar 22, 2014 12:23 pm

Merlot Daruwala wrote:
Rishi wrote:

Why?

This too is part of your fantasy, Unkil. I've no idea why. My best guess: persecution complex. Like that conquered woman aka Upps Aunty, you think nobody supports you and everybody's against you.

See...how you divert the attention instead of answering him with proof that you are indeed an unbiased maulana..as you claim.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Kris Sat Mar 22, 2014 12:29 pm

michelle2 wrote:
Rishi wrote:

>>>michelle2,

Here are my thoughts.

rishi,

what is the relevance of your discussion of "what would happen" to the family if it moved to haryana, mangalore, or the kanyakumari district of tn?

you speak of liberal-minded christians in modern european nations. may i point out that the only person who has shown any intolerance of three people living their private lives in their own, benign way is julia's sister, who says that she is "nauseated," and she is likely to be an american christian of european descent. she has not mentioned that she's moving to an islamic country, haryana, mangalore, or kanyakumari.

you didn't discuss what would happen to julia's family if it moved to lithuania. are you shirking your duties?

>>>Ukraine would add to the drama, especially of the men was pro-Russian and the other pro-Ukraine.

Kris

Back to top Go down

Post by Rishi Sat Mar 22, 2014 12:30 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:rishi -- your need to discuss groups that are irrelevant to the story but not the woman's sister, most likely a conservative american christian is what is fascinating. do you have any opinions about her?

>>>I agree with Ms. prudence. This is not nauseauting at all. They should be left alone.
IMO what Woody Allen did was nauseauting. He crossed the line.

Rishi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down