Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zombie plane (pilots forgot to turn on cabin pressure switch to auto), malfunction of pressure switch, intentional?

5 posters

Go down

Zombie plane (pilots forgot to turn on cabin pressure switch to auto), malfunction of pressure switch, intentional? Empty Zombie plane (pilots forgot to turn on cabin pressure switch to auto), malfunction of pressure switch, intentional?

Post by indophile Mon Mar 24, 2014 10:58 am

http://www.cnn.com/video/data/2.0/video/bestoftv/2014/03/20/tsr-malveaux-ghost-plane-theory.cnn.html

indophile

Back to top Go down

Zombie plane (pilots forgot to turn on cabin pressure switch to auto), malfunction of pressure switch, intentional? Empty Re: Zombie plane (pilots forgot to turn on cabin pressure switch to auto), malfunction of pressure switch, intentional?

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Mon Mar 24, 2014 11:28 am

As in every theory this too has a few holes.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Zombie plane (pilots forgot to turn on cabin pressure switch to auto), malfunction of pressure switch, intentional? Empty Re: Zombie plane (pilots forgot to turn on cabin pressure switch to auto), malfunction of pressure switch, intentional?

Post by southindian Mon Mar 24, 2014 12:01 pm

Its very difficult for me to make conclusions. I don't know much.

Here are my guesses

Flight MH370 had a malfunction. Pilot(s) tried to contain. Communication is last in their protocol.
The pilot turned left for going back to closest base.
The malfunction grew and plane lost tracking.
Pilot kept flying hoping to get close over airport.
Maybe pilot and passenger were incapacitated as soon as they made that left turn.
All passengers/pilots may have died after the left turn. (I hope)
The plane became a zombie and kept flying, till it plunged after running out of fuel.
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Mon Mar 24, 2014 12:05 pm

southindian wrote:Its very difficult for me to make conclusions. I don't know much.

Here are my guesses

Flight MH370 had a malfunction. Pilot(s) tried to contain. Communication is last in their protocol.
Maybe pilot and passenger were incapacitated as soon as they made that left turn.
The plane became a zombie and kept flying, till it plunged after running out of fuel.

One glitch: The pilots programmed the LEFT TURN 12 minutes well before the "All right. Good night"

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by indophile Mon Mar 24, 2014 12:30 pm

So the plane sightings over Maldives may not have been fiction.
They could have just landed it on the sands there. 
There was a 60-minutes story on Maldives long time ago. Back then U.S. advertised in the local newspaper for an American Ambassador to the country. One local girl got the job. Also, they had a German guy who was sentenced for murder. His sentence - banished to the neighboring island to loll on the beach with 72 x n babes from sunrise till oh sunrise again.

indophile

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Mon Mar 24, 2014 8:37 pm

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:
southindian wrote:Its very difficult for me to make conclusions. I don't know much.

Here are my guesses

One glitch:  The pilots programmed the LEFT TURN 12 minutes well before the "All right. Good night"

not true. they have since analyzed the communications more carefully and concluded that at the moment when he said, "all right good night", the routing was all the way to beijing. the original news reports have been found to be incorrect on this point.

there is a lot of information that was originally presented which has since been corrected in this investigation. for example the total time the plane was in the air after losing contact with malaysian military radar. originally they said two to three hours. eventually they changed that to nearly seven hours. so too with the pre-programming thing.  i don't think this is anything sinister, but simply reflects the malaysian authorities' inexperience in handling this sort of investigation. in the interest of an open investigation they've made the mistake of conveying preliminary and not properly vetted information to the families and the public at large. americans and probably the french have more experience with this sort of thing and do a bang up PR job and know how to control the flow of information.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Kris Mon Mar 24, 2014 10:55 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:
Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:

Here are my guesses

One glitch:  The pilots programmed the LEFT TURN 12 minutes well before the "All right. Good night"

not true. they have since analyzed the communications more carefully and concluded that at the moment when he said, "all right good night", the routing was all the way to beijing. the original news reports have been found to be incorrect on this point.

there is a lot of information that was originally presented which has since been corrected in this investigation. for example the total time the plane was in the air after losing contact with malaysian military radar. originally they said two to three hours. eventually they changed that to nearly seven hours. so too with the pre-programming thing.  i don't think this is anything sinister, but simply reflects the malaysian authorities' inexperience in handling this sort of investigation. in the interest of an open investigation they've made the mistake of conveying preliminary and not properly vetted information to the families and the public at large. americans and probably the french have more experience with this sort of thing and do a bang up PR job and know how to control the flow of information.

>>>I think you are right. I just hope everyone died with the decompression instantaneously so they didn't have to live through the torture.

Kris

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down