Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vow to speak Brahmin Tamil

5 posters

Go down

Vow to speak Brahmin Tamil  Empty Vow to speak Brahmin Tamil

Post by sambarvada Wed Jul 27, 2011 9:59 pm

Vow to speak Brahmin Tamil

This subject has already been discussed earlier. But I am starting with a new agenda. We note that people of other communities, when speaking with whosoever, speak the Tamil belonging to their community. The Gounder always speaks Gounder Tamil with whomsoever he speaks regardless of the community of the other person. He is least sensitive of the community of the other person and least bothered if the other person likes his Tamil or not. Nobody dares criticize him for his Tamil. Even if criticized, he cares two hoots. So is the case with Nadar, Mudaliar, Chettiar, Vanniar. They speak their own Tamil and they never give up their Tamil during informal conversations. But the Brahmins alone feel shy of speaking Brahmin Tamil. If a Brahmin speaks Brahmin Tamil with others, they giggle and criticize. A Tamil Brahmin fears criticism and tries his best to hide his Brahmin identity. Only Tamil Brahmins are ashamed of their Brahmin identity. The Telugu Brahmins, Kannada Brahmins, Malayalam Brahmins, Marathi Brahmins are on the contrary proud of their Brahmin identity.

I am giving a call to all Tamil Brahmins, to vow to speak only Brahmin Tamil with others regardless of their caste or community they belong to. We shall not be ashamed of criticism and we shall not feel shy. On the contrary we will pump the Brahmin Tamil in others ears that in due course of time, they dare not criticize us but change their Tamil to Brahmin Tamil. I have already started this. We shall also discuss in this forum what are all the Brahmin Twists to the Tamil language.

After all Brahmin Tamil is the most highly refined of all Tamil, the most chaste, the most melodious, the most musical and the sweetest to the ears.

THIS IS CLARION CALL.

I WANT EVERY BRAHMIN TO RESPOND POSITIVELY.

http://www.tamilbrahmins.com/general-discussions/5142-vow-speak-brahmin-tamil.html

sambarvada

Back to top Go down

Vow to speak Brahmin Tamil  Empty Re: Vow to speak Brahmin Tamil

Post by Mosquito Wed Jul 27, 2011 10:23 pm

sambarvada wrote:

I am giving a call to all Tamil Brahmins, to vow to speak only Brahmin Tamil with others regardless of their caste or community they belong to.

LOL!!
Mosquito
Mosquito

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Wed Jul 27, 2011 11:32 pm

sambarvada wrote:Vow to speak Brahmin Tamil

This subject has already been discussed earlier. But I am starting with a new agenda. We note that people of other communities, when speaking with whosoever, speak the Tamil belonging to their community. The Gounder always speaks Gounder Tamil with whomsoever he speaks regardless of the community of the other person. He is least sensitive of the community of the other person and least bothered if the other person likes his Tamil or not. Nobody dares criticize him for his Tamil. Even if criticized, he cares two hoots. So is the case with Nadar, Mudaliar, Chettiar, Vanniar. They speak their own Tamil and they never give up their Tamil during informal conversations. But the Brahmins alone feel shy of speaking Brahmin Tamil. If a Brahmin speaks Brahmin Tamil with others, they giggle and criticize. A Tamil Brahmin fears criticism and tries his best to hide his Brahmin identity. Only Tamil Brahmins are ashamed of their Brahmin identity. The Telugu Brahmins, Kannada Brahmins, Malayalam Brahmins, Marathi Brahmins are on the contrary proud of their Brahmin identity.

I am giving a call to all Tamil Brahmins, to vow to speak only Brahmin Tamil with others regardless of their caste or community they belong to. We shall not be ashamed of criticism and we shall not feel shy. On the contrary we will pump the Brahmin Tamil in others ears that in due course of time, they dare not criticize us but change their Tamil to Brahmin Tamil. I have already started this. We shall also discuss in this forum what are all the Brahmin Twists to the Tamil language.

After all Brahmin Tamil is the most highly refined of all Tamil, the most chaste, the most melodious, the most musical and the sweetest to the ears.

THIS IS CLARION CALL.

I WANT EVERY BRAHMIN TO RESPOND POSITIVELY.

http://www.tamilbrahmins.com/general-discussions/5142-vow-speak-brahmin-tamil.html

Basically, Tamil Brahmins are Merlottans. The tend not to antagonise their distractors - however much they are offended - so as not to invite further (serious) attacks. This was seen in Srirangam - poonal episode, eve teasing of brahmin girls is guaranteed not opposed by the brahmin boys (Try doing that to Muslim or goundar/naicker girls - you will be toast).

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Kayalvizhi Wed Jul 27, 2011 11:55 pm

>> eve teasing of brahmin girls is guaranteed not opposed by the brahmin boys (Try doing that to Muslim or goundar/naicker girls - you will be toast).

If a girl is teased beat up the teaser irrespective of the caste of the girl and the rounges.

Kayalvizhi

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Thu Jul 28, 2011 12:54 am

Kayalvizhi wrote:>> eve teasing of brahmin girls is guaranteed not opposed by the brahmin boys (Try doing that to Muslim or goundar/naicker girls - you will be toast).

If a girl is teased beat up the teaser irrespective of the caste of the girl and the rounges.

tell that to the Brahmin sissy boys. BTW, not everyone is Pirabhakaran caste to beat up or shoot eve teasers.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Kayalvizhi Thu Jul 28, 2011 1:12 am

>> tell that to the Brahmin sissy boys. BTW, not everyone is Pirabhakaran caste to beat up or shoot eve teasers.

You seem to be a racist saying if a brahmin girls is teased a brahmin boy should come to help. Why? If I see someone abused, dont care the caste, I will beat up the offender. It has nothing to do with caste.

Kayalvizhi

Back to top Go down

Post by Kris Thu Jul 28, 2011 1:19 am

what if it is a hindi-an?

Kris

Back to top Go down

Post by Kris Thu Jul 28, 2011 1:21 am

Point duly noted. Will do at the next sales meeting.

Kris

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Thu Jul 28, 2011 1:23 am

Kayalvizhi wrote:>> tell that to the Brahmin sissy boys. BTW, not everyone is Pirabhakaran caste to beat up or shoot eve teasers.

You seem to be a racist saying if a brahmin girls is teased a brahmin boy should come to help. Why? If I see someone abused, dont care the caste, I will beat up the offender. It has nothing to do with caste.

Stay on the topic HERE. will ya ? You know nothing about Tamil culture or caste equations. Naturally you did not get it - no wonder.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Thu Jul 28, 2011 1:25 am

Kris wrote:Point duly noted. Will do at the next sales meeting.

Pathudappaa ambi... amavasai vere varradhu... indha kurmam pidicha meenkaaari edhaaanum panni vekka poraa..

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down