Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Allah - the most benovalent and merciful

3 posters

Go down

Allah - the most benovalent and merciful Empty Allah - the most benovalent and merciful

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sat Apr 12, 2014 12:26 pm

....I always knew Allah will protect.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Allah - the most benovalent and merciful Empty Re: Allah - the most benovalent and merciful

Post by Propagandhi711 Sat Apr 12, 2014 2:03 pm

in pakistan, things have to beyond absurd for them to ridicule. we should move comrade there...he hates america and hindus, will be perfectly at home

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Allah - the most benovalent and merciful Empty Re: Allah - the most benovalent and merciful

Post by confuzzled dude Sat Apr 12, 2014 7:42 pm

Propagandhi711 wrote:in pakistan, things have to beyond absurd for them to ridicule. we should move comrade there...he hates america and hindus, will be perfectly at home
Hahaha! I'm afraid I won't survive a week with my loudmouth.

P.S: I don't hate America or Hindus or any religion for that matter. Hate is a strong word to be used so loosely; Shall we say typical conservative propaganda machine at work.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Sun Apr 13, 2014 10:44 am

confuzzled dude wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:in pakistan, things have to beyond absurd for them to ridicule. we should move comrade there...he hates america and hindus, will be perfectly at home

P.S: I don't hate America or Hindus or any religion for that matter. Hate is a strong word to be used so loosely; Shall we say typical conservative propaganda machine at work.

you are only fooling yourself, comrade, with your PS. no one believes you, the evidence is all over your writings

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Sun Apr 13, 2014 12:57 pm

Propagandhi711 wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:

you are only fooling yourself, comrade, with your PS. no one believes you, the evidence is all over your writings
must be a figment of your imagination; stop playing cheap republican tricks on me Razz

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Sun Apr 13, 2014 1:29 pm

confuzzled dude wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:

must be a figment of your imagination; stop playing cheap republican tricks on me Razz

playing tricks are your eminent domain comrade. it's not hard for anyone to see. learnt from uncle, I assume

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down