Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EC to examine Modi nomination

+3
Rishi
MaxEntropy_Man
Marathadi-Saamiyaar
7 posters

Go down

EC to examine Modi nomination Empty EC to examine Modi nomination

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sat Apr 12, 2014 4:02 pm

.......this will be interesting... Will EC summon Modi wife ? Force them to live together ? Disqualify if not ? Expect a whole lot of cases filed against a lot of MPs after the elections.

On another account, should he be disqualified, there will be a severe backlash against the communal Congress (Islam), and opens up an opportunity for Advani.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

EC to examine Modi nomination Empty Re: EC to examine Modi nomination

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Sat Apr 12, 2014 4:48 pm

i thought jinnah lover is a thoroughly discredited politician.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sat Apr 12, 2014 5:03 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:i thought jinnah lover is a thoroughly discredited politician.

Since when did a discredit stop any Indian politician from grabbing power ?

You may not remember the discredit that a "former PM" accumulated and grabbing the power repeatedly.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Sat Apr 12, 2014 5:06 pm

there is nothing worse than bootlicking jinnah.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sat Apr 12, 2014 5:14 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:there is nothing worse than bootlicking jinnah.

Well... you have your reference, Rashmunullah has his and I have mine.

Nothing worse than bootlicking a white woman, after millions spent years in jail to free India from white guys - and that is my reference.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Sat Apr 12, 2014 5:21 pm

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:

Nothing worse than bootlicking a white woman, after millions spent years in jail to free India from white guys - and that is my reference.

the white woman married an indian politician and no matter what her other faults, has adopted an indian way of life and learned an indian language. jinnah is the guy who is partially responsible for all the bloodshed that followed partition and the guy who sowed the seeds for hatred between neighbors. there is nothing worse than bootlicking jinnah. advani is an idiot, and a maudlin idiot at that.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sat Apr 12, 2014 6:47 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:

the white woman married an indian politician and no matter what her other faults, has adopted an indian way of life and learned an indian language. jinnah is the guy who is partially responsible for all the bloodshed that followed partition and the guy who sowed the seeds for hatred between neighbors. there is nothing worse than bootlicking jinnah. advani is an idiot, and a maudlin idiot at that.

Again your reference. If Sonia had not been a white, Indians would not have accepted her. Heck, even Indira did not want Maneka after Sanjay's death but wanted the reluctant Rajiv. Indira would never have - repeat NEVER have - preferred or allowed a White european to head Congress. It is in the DNA of iSlamic Congress. The real congress went into coma in 1967 and died in 1974 with Kamaraj.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Rishi Sat Apr 12, 2014 7:15 pm

>>>>Advani and Jaswnt ar both confused charcters.
What was Advani thinking?
The desire to be the PM clouded his judgement.
Why Indira? Even Rajiv would not have wanted Sonia to rule India one day.

Rishi

Back to top Go down

Post by Rishi Sat Apr 12, 2014 7:16 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:

the white woman married an indian politician and no matter what her other faults, has adopted an indian way of life and learned an indian language
. jinnah is the guy who is partially responsible for all the bloodshed that followed partition and the guy who sowed the seeds for hatred between neighbors. there is nothing worse than bootlicking jinnah. advani is an idiot, and a maudlin idiot at that.

>>>Are you saying the country should be grateful to her?

Rishi

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Sat Apr 12, 2014 7:17 pm

Rishi wrote:
MaxEntropy_Man wrote:

the white woman married an indian politician and no matter what her other faults, has adopted an indian way of life and learned an indian language
. jinnah is the guy who is partially responsible for all the bloodshed that followed partition and the guy who sowed the seeds for hatred between neighbors. there is nothing worse than bootlicking jinnah. advani is an idiot, and a maudlin idiot at that.

no.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by pravalika nanda Sat Apr 12, 2014 7:27 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:
Rishi wrote:
MaxEntropy_Man wrote:

no.

what is the indian way of life? when I was on vacation in india  - my family was strongly congress in those days - I read a glowing report on the young and beautiful priyanka Gandhi, she had just finished college and was apparently teaching kindergarteners (and I was like huh? how come she's not trying to get into iit or ias or aiims?) and the interviewer asked her what her favorite things to eat were. She gave a long list and there was not a single indian item on it - it was all Italian and French stuff. I remember feeling surprised that she wasn't eating anything indian.

the indian man's way of life is to fall to the ground and endlessly kiss the feet of any white woman in a saree. they have no self-respect.

pravalika nanda

Back to top Go down

Post by Kris Sat Apr 12, 2014 7:52 pm

pravalika nanda wrote:
MaxEntropy_Man wrote:
Rishi wrote:
MaxEntropy_Man wrote:

no.

what is the indian way of life? when I was on vacation in india  - my family was strongly congress in those days - I read a glowing report on the young and beautiful priyanka Gandhi, she had just finished college and was apparently teaching kindergarteners (and I was like huh? how come she's not trying to get into iit or ias or aiims?) and the interviewer asked her what her favorite things to eat were. She gave a long list and there was not a single indian item on it - it was all Italian and French stuff. I remember feeling surprised that she wasn't eating anything indian.

the indian man's way of life is to fall to the ground and endlessly kiss the feet of any white woman in a saree. they have no self-respect.

>>>This has nothing to do with her color. If Maneka Gandhi had not been on the outs with Mrs. G, she would be the one lording it over these guys. As I said in some of the other posts, this party morphed into a family business. The disadvantage of a family business is within a couple of generations, the members start to feel a sense of entitlement which crowds out new ideas, new ways of thinking to tackle new problems a new dynamic leadership. What you are seeing is also a cultural divide in the population, with a sizeable segment not buying anymore into the old paradigm of leadership by birthright.

Kris

Back to top Go down

Post by pravalika nanda Sat Apr 12, 2014 8:01 pm

Kris wrote:
pravalika nanda wrote:
MaxEntropy_Man wrote:
Rishi wrote:
MaxEntropy_Man wrote:

no.

>>>This has nothing to do with her color. If Maneka Gandhi had not been on the outs with Mrs. G, she would be the one lording it over these guys. As I said in some of the other posts, this party morphed into a family business. The disadvantage of a family business is within a couple of generations, the members start to feel a sense of entitlement which crowds out new ideas, new ways of thinking to tackle new problems a new dynamic leadership. What you are seeing is also a cultural divide in the population, with a sizeable segment not buying anymore into the old paradigm of leadership by birthright.
This has everything to do with color. Indians will kowtow to anyone fairer than themselves. And Indian men will slobber over white women any given day. You can be in denial all you want. Moreover all those Indian pols did not grow up in Oz or Europe or America in the midst of white people so they're even more impressed by Rajiv's Italian wife.

Yes, MG missed the boat on that one, but as she is an Indian people would have questioned her more rigorously and held her accountable for her actions.

pravalika nanda

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Sat Apr 12, 2014 8:37 pm

pravalika nanda wrote:
This has everything to do with color. Indians will kowtow to anyone fairer than themselves. And Indian men will slobber over white women any given day. You can be in denial all you want. Moreover all those Indian pols did not grow up in Oz or Europe or America in the midst of white people so they're even more impressed by Rajiv's Italian wife.

Yes, MG missed the boat on that one, but as she is an Indian people would have questioned her more rigorously and held her accountable for her actions.
The same folks that revolted against previous president of Congress party seems to have no issues with Sonia for 15+ years. Either is it has something do with her skin color or her people skills; I think the latter.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Sat Apr 12, 2014 8:45 pm

pravalika nanda wrote:
MaxEntropy_Man wrote:
Rishi wrote:
MaxEntropy_Man wrote:

no.

please give it a rest nanda. you know nothing about me. i suggest you stop making silly comments.

Last edited by MaxEntropy_Man on Sat Apr 12, 2014 8:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Rishi Sat Apr 12, 2014 8:48 pm

confuzzled dude wrote:
pravalika nanda wrote:

The same folks that revolted against previous president of Congress party seems to have no issues with Sonia for 15+ years. Either is it has something do with her skin color or her people skills; I think the latter.

PN,

I know a TN Brahmin family. One of the girls in the family married a white guy. Her sister who lives in Delhi asked her "When are you going to get me a white baby?

Rishi

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Sat Apr 12, 2014 8:50 pm

Rishi wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:
pravalika nanda wrote:

PN,

I know a TN Brahmin family. One of the girls in the family married a white guy. Her sister who lives in Delhi asked her "When are you going to get me a white baby?

may have been suspicious if she asked her when she was going to give her a hispanic baby don't you think?
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Rishi Sat Apr 12, 2014 8:50 pm

pravalika nanda wrote:
MaxEntropy_Man wrote:
Rishi wrote:
MaxEntropy_Man wrote:

>>>Btw have you seen how SI women rush, and alomost fight with one another to help a white woman wear a saree?

no.

Rishi

Back to top Go down

Post by Rishi Sat Apr 12, 2014 8:53 pm

னி எப்போ எங்களுக்கு வெள்ளை பிள்ளை பெத்து தர போறே?

Rishi

Back to top Go down

Post by pravalika nanda Sun Apr 13, 2014 8:38 am

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:
pravalika nanda wrote:
MaxEntropy_Man wrote:
Rishi wrote:
MaxEntropy_Man wrote:

no.

please give it a rest nanda. you know nothing about me. i suggest you stop making silly comments.
max, the first part of my reply was about PG and the next was a general statement about indian men. I'd have been direct if it was about you.

You haven't told me what the indian way of life is. But here's what I think of the Gandhis: I think to begin with they were always removed from the Indian way of life. How can someone who was eating the things that she was while growing up in India really  be in touch with the indian people? I think the whole Indian thing is a sham but I certainly don't care about that.

When the muslims set the train with Hindus on fire and when the Gujarat riots occurred, Congoons did not care. They did not investigate the fire cuz they would lose their voting base and when the Gujarat riots occurred they made some noise but did not hold anyone accountable because they could not hold anyone accountable after that initial miscarriage of justice. They were fully aware that this was tit for tat and that if Hindus had been given justice earlier maybe the second incident would not have happened. 

I think the root cause of it is the center of power  - SOnia Gandhi didn't give a shit. SHe was running the place like any African country which is full of civil unrest, taking care of any flames that might envelop her but doing nothing else because the goal is to accumulate wealth and power. What is to Sonia Gandhi if a bunch of Muslims and Hindus clash? Nothing, she must think these guys are a bunch of primitives and pagans, that's just how they are, god help them. EOD. Do you think she thinks about justice or good governance?

And the minorities and seculars abetted her in this. They never held her accountable, if muslim  fundamentalists did something wrong, they would sweep it under the carpet, if Hindu fundamentalists did something wrong they would obsess over it and flagellate themselves to show how secular they were. They never demanded justice and good governance. As long as SG clung to the shield of secularism she knew she was going to win elections. It was not that she was secular or high-minded, it was that she didn't give a shit. The smoke of burning dead bodies, the rape and gore on the streets of Gujarat were all things she was removed from.  Did she ever make a personal visit to the site of the the burning car or to Gujarat and speak to the victims?

There were so many scandals under her govt. Billions if not trillions of dollars. How come the seculars with their immense math brains did not ask which sectors were affected by this extraordinary looting? Was it the education sector - if a child misses out on education that family will need another 30 years to move out of poverty, if it was healthcare - for a lower middle class  guy with diabetes and gangrene of the foot it that means increased disability, unemployment, hunger, being unable to  pay for his kids' education and the cycle of poverty continues.

Minorities and magazines like the economist want me to see SG's looting and lack of governance as a little kid stealing from the cookie jar and Modi as a dangerous bigot. I think she is both.

And no matter what the outcome of the elections, I think Indians will get what they deserve.

pravalika nanda

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Sun Apr 13, 2014 8:46 am

PV,

+1.

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by Rishi Sun Apr 13, 2014 9:27 am

It was not that she was secular or high-minded, it was that she didn't give a shit. The smoke of burning dead bodies, the rape and gore on the streets of Gujarat were all things she was removed from. Did she ever make a personal visit to the site of the the burning car or to Gujarat and speak to the victims?

>>>> Good question.

Simply great!

Rishi

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sun Apr 13, 2014 9:59 am

The iSlamic Congress supporters on SuCH are in fact, i suspect, white skin worshippers - no matter how much they deny it citing personal examples.

I have not seen them praise a single other congressman.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Kris Sun Apr 13, 2014 11:30 am

pravalika nanda wrote:
Kris wrote:
pravalika nanda wrote:
MaxEntropy_Man wrote:
Rishi wrote:

no.

>>>If she had not been on the outs with Mrs. G, there ain't no way this would have happened. This is Indian Politics 101.

Kris

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down