Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Priyanka Gandhi in Sultanpur: "Teach Varun a lesson"

Go down

Priyanka Gandhi in Sultanpur: "Teach Varun a lesson" Empty Priyanka Gandhi in Sultanpur: "Teach Varun a lesson"

Post by Guest Sun Apr 13, 2014 8:07 am

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/home/lok-sabha-elections-2014/news/Teach-Varun-a-lesson-Priyanka-Gandhi-to-Sultanpur/articleshow/33677252.cms

Back to top Go down

Priyanka Gandhi in Sultanpur: "Teach Varun a lesson" Empty Re: Priyanka Gandhi in Sultanpur: "Teach Varun a lesson"

Post by Guest Sun Apr 13, 2014 8:10 am

AMETHI: In her first ever attack on cousin Varun Gandhi and the saffron brigade he represents, Priyanka Vadra on Saturday said Varun had been led astray and that it was the duty of the people to point him in the right direction.

At a closed door meeting of party workers in Munshiganj guest house, videos of which were later leaked, Priyanka said, "It is true that Varun is my brother and he is contesting the elections from Sultanpur. But I do not want you to think he is a Gandhi. The Gandhi family has shed its blood for this country. He must understand that politics cannot be divisive; it must unite people. He must learn that this is not how one does politics. Your vote must teach him to learn the language of love and unity."

The video shows Priyanka addressing a small gathering of party workers with Congress' Sultanpur Lok Sabha candidate Ameeta Sinh in the background.

Clear appealing for Sultanpur to vote against Varun, Priyanka added, "Sometimes, when people are led astray, it is for the people to show him the right path. In politics, people's vote wields that power. If a young one in family loses his way, it is for the family's elders to show him the right path. You all are also a part of our family. Show my brother the path of love and brotherhood for all. People of Sultanpur should not just vote for the constituency but for the entire country."

Back to top Go down

Priyanka Gandhi in Sultanpur: "Teach Varun a lesson" Empty Re: Priyanka Gandhi in Sultanpur: "Teach Varun a lesson"

Post by Guest Sun Apr 13, 2014 8:18 am

Rashmun wrote:AMETHI: In her first ever attack on cousin Varun Gandhi and the saffron brigade he represents, Priyanka Vadra on Saturday said Varun had been led astray and that it was the duty of the people to point him in the right direction.

At a closed door meeting of party workers in Munshiganj guest house, videos of which were later leaked, Priyanka said, "It is true that Varun is my brother and he is contesting the elections from Sultanpur. But I do not want you to think he is a Gandhi. The Gandhi family has shed its blood for this country. He must understand that politics cannot be divisive; it must unite people. He must learn that this is not how one does politics. Your vote must teach him to learn the language of love and unity."

The video shows Priyanka addressing a small gathering of party workers with Congress' Sultanpur Lok Sabha candidate Ameeta Sinh in the background.

Clear appealing for Sultanpur to vote against Varun, Priyanka added, "Sometimes, when people are led astray, it is for the people to show him the right path. In politics, people's vote wields that power. If a young one in family loses his way, it is for the family's elders to show him the right path. You all are also a part of our family. Show my brother the path of love and brotherhood for all. People of Sultanpur should not just vote for the constituency but for the entire country."

Meethi Churi!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down