Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nehru did an N.D. Tiwari in 1949

3 posters

Go down

Nehru did an N.D. Tiwari in 1949 Empty Nehru did an N.D. Tiwari in 1949

Post by Rishi Sun Apr 13, 2014 9:57 pm

http://www.outlookindia.com/article.aspx?223036

Rishi

Back to top Go down

Nehru did an N.D. Tiwari in 1949 Empty Re: Nehru did an N.D. Tiwari in 1949

Post by Guest Sun Apr 13, 2014 10:14 pm

By March 1949, Hindu Mahasabha leaders were celebrating the success of their ploy. Outlook's research reveals that the Intelligence Bureau (IB) intercepted and forwarded a letter from the Mahasabha's Ashutosh Lahiri to V.D. Savarkar, to home minister Vallabhbhai Patel. Lahiri was crowing about Shraddha's "active contact" with Nehru. "I believe that higher powers are guiding the destiny of India. Who knows that this new contact, if it effectuates, might lead to quite new developments," he wrote.

On March 4, 1949, Patel forwarded the letter to Nehru, asking him for an explanation. Nehru replied the same day, dismissing the whole affair lightly: "...it is perfectly true that the lady in question has met me several times in Delhi and Lucknow.... (We) usually discussed two subjects—the Hindu Code Bill and the question of language, that is, Hindi. She tried to influence me in regard to these two matters and I tried to influence her the other way.

I don't know what success I've had, but she had none, so far as I am concerned."

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sun Apr 13, 2014 10:35 pm

Rishi wrote:http://www.outlookindia.com/article.aspx?223036

Nehru was only 59 at that timee (Kelsey Grammar is expecting his 5th child and he is 59 as well). I am hoping to read abut Indira and Direndra Brahmachari, Sonia and ..and...

Looks like Rajiv was the nly one who might have been a decent guy...in that family...

Anyway...all these swamys, padres, and maulanas - male or female are all crook. Anyone who uses "god's name" in their statement or promise pisses me off to no end.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlot Daruwala Sun Apr 13, 2014 11:56 pm

Rishi wrote:http://www.outlookindia.com/article.aspx?223036

Ah, so the chaddis were into pimping out their women from the very beginning! I wouldn't be surprised if Upps Aunty was given a similar brief - to live amongst Muslims as a conquered woman and discover their secret plans to take over India.
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down