Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reddy Voters in Andhra

+6
rawemotions
smArtha
Propagandhi711
b_A
Vakavaka Pakapaka
confuzzled dude
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Reddy Voters in Andhra - Page 2 Empty Re: Reddy Voters in Andhra

Post by indophile Tue May 06, 2014 1:52 pm

smArtha wrote:
Idéfix wrote:And what is to keep them from taking the money and voting exactly as they wanted to in the first place?

This one is an exception, may be because, YSRCP wants to win the Vizag MP seat 'at any cost'.

Why? is NTR's daughter running from Vizag?

indophile

Back to top Go down

Post by smArtha Tue May 06, 2014 1:56 pm

indophile wrote:Why? is NTR's daughter running from Vizag?

Vijayamma is contesting from there.

smArtha

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Tue May 06, 2014 2:14 pm

indophile wrote:
smArtha wrote:
Idéfix wrote:And what is to keep them from taking the money and voting exactly as they wanted to in the first place?

This one is an exception, may be because, YSRCP wants to win the Vizag MP seat 'at any cost'.

Why? is NTR's daughter running from Vizag?
Purandhareswari's political career might be over, CBN doesn't want her to win. It seems he didn't take her name at all when he campaigned in her constituency (Rajampet)

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by rawemotions Wed May 07, 2014 9:32 pm

confuzzled dude wrote:
rawemotions wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:
Kinnera wrote:
rawemotions wrote:
Which community is so  concentrated in Kadapa, Kurnool and Anantapur that they will vote overwhelmingly for Jagan? I know nearby Kuppam for example was CBN's constituency.
Christians for sure. Christians=mostly maala and madiga. Can expect muslims to vote for him in large numbers too coz he's a non-hindu. We are witnessing the fanatical loyalty of confuzzled for Jagan. Same is likely to be repeated on ground. There are a lot of muslims in kadapa, anantapur and kurnool.
So who am I? a Reddy, Muslim, Christian, mala or madiga?
I know this question is for Kinnera. But if I had to guess, I would say you are a Christian from AP and thus by definition not a Hindu. Let me know whether I am right so that I can become better at guessing people's origins from their blogposts. If you do not want to mention it in public, that is fine.
Your guess is as correct as the existence of candor in those vapid hindutva articles that you like to spam us with.
BTW, I'm a muslim from pulivendala, used to work as chowkidar at YSR's house in idupulapaya.
ok! No need to reveal your evangelistic hobbies. But since when is reporting on crimes against Hindus done in "Secular" India become Hindutva ?

rawemotions

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Fri May 16, 2014 4:03 pm

So how did we do with our predictions? Rajdeep Sardesai himself admitted that he went wrong with his conventional caste politics predictions in Bihar & UP.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 16, 2014 4:05 pm

I don't think castes played much role this time. Are ppl getting more sensible and mature or what? It's a good change though.

Back to top Go down

Post by b_A Fri May 16, 2014 5:16 pm

confuzzled dude wrote:So how did we do with our predictions? Rajdeep Sardesai himself admitted that he went wrong with his conventional caste politics predictions in Bihar & UP.

I based my prediction ( https://such.forumotion.com/t22792-reddy-voters-in-andhra#153611 ) based on the ndtv analysis and I made a few mistakes.
I assumed that 40% vote should be enough. This turned out to be a straight fight and not a multi-pronged one and this coupled with the high-turnout means that 40% was not enough and I am happy that the results proved that I was wrong Smile .
I don't know the voting % yet. That information is not yet available but I expect that my calculation were in the right direction and Jagan probably missed by a close margin and he could've won had he been able to get 2-4% more votes and AP were lucky that it didn't happen.

b_A

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 16, 2014 5:20 pm

Is there a list of the winning candidates for T and AP anywhere? for both assembly and lok sabha.

Back to top Go down

Post by guntur gajalaxmi reddy Fri May 16, 2014 5:22 pm

I finally found my husband when I saw posters of him running for Lok Sabha from Kurnool. Despite all the leatherbelt treatments over the years, I forgave him and financed his campaign with my dowry gold. Stupid idiot lost his deposit. Now we are on the streets.  Woe is me :-(

guntur gajalaxmi reddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 16, 2014 5:23 pm

Yawn gajju!

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Fri May 16, 2014 5:30 pm

All election results can be found at the Election Commission website at http://eciresults.nic.in
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Fri May 16, 2014 5:31 pm

guntur gajalaxmi reddy wrote:I finally found my husband when I saw posters of him running for Lok Sabha from Kurnool. Despite all the leatherbelt treatments over the years, I forgave him and financed his campaign with my dowry gold. Stupid idiot lost his deposit. Now we are on the streets.  Woe is me :-(

guntur to kurnool??

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 16, 2014 5:32 pm

Got one: http://ibnlive.in.com/news/lok-sabha-elections-read-list-of-winners-in-andhra-pradesh/472346-62-127.html

JC Diwakar Reddy and Rayapati Sambasiva Rao, the ex-cong men now in TDP won. What happened to Purandareswari?

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Fri May 16, 2014 5:35 pm

Kinnera wrote:Got one: http://ibnlive.in.com/news/lok-sabha-elections-read-list-of-winners-in-andhra-pradesh/472346-62-127.html

JC Diwakar Reddy and Rayapati Sambasiva Rao, the ex-cong men now in TDP won. What happened to Purandareswari?

lost big time

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 16, 2014 5:37 pm

Idéfix wrote:All election results can be found at the Election Commission website at http://eciresults.nic.in
Nice! Thanks, ide

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 16, 2014 5:37 pm

Propagandhi711 wrote:
Kinnera wrote:Got one: http://ibnlive.in.com/news/lok-sabha-elections-read-list-of-winners-in-andhra-pradesh/472346-62-127.html

lost big time
Lovely!

Back to top Go down

Post by guntur gajalaxmi reddy Fri May 16, 2014 7:04 pm

Propagandhi711 wrote:
guntur gajalaxmi reddy wrote:I finally found my husband when I saw posters of him running for Lok Sabha from Kurnool. Despite all the leatherbelt treatments over the years, I forgave him and financed his campaign with my dowry gold. Stupid idiot lost his deposit. Now we are on the streets.  Woe is me :-(

guntur to kurnool??

Yes Rami Reddy Gaddam is a slippery customer. He wields a big stick and a wide leatherbelt though.

guntur gajalaxmi reddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Fri May 16, 2014 10:28 pm

Idéfix wrote:All election results can be found at the Election Commission website at http://eciresults.nic.in
So, YSRCP is not Y S Rajasekhara Reddy Congress Party, it is "Yuvajana Sramika Rythu Congress Party".

Hmm.....

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2