Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

delhi HC gives a Blow to iSlamic marriage

4 posters

Go down

delhi HC gives a Blow to iSlamic marriage  Empty delhi HC gives a Blow to iSlamic marriage

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sun May 11, 2014 8:49 pm

...."Were a woman married under Muslim personal law to apostatize, the marriage stands dissolved. In such circumstances, the woman is entitled to seek a decree of declaration that the marriage stands dissolved from the date of her apostatizing," Justice Waziri explained.

This is a huge "insurance" for women getting involved in Love Jihad. If the love is proved to be fake, she can simply reconvert to Hinduism and simply file fr Divorce...

Now, why can't ANY muslim convert to hinduism and the muslim marriage will get dissolved automatically....

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

delhi HC gives a Blow to iSlamic marriage  Empty Re: delhi HC gives a Blow to iSlamic marriage

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Sun May 11, 2014 8:58 pm

is there any time of the day when you're not thinking of islam or muslims?
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

delhi HC gives a Blow to iSlamic marriage  Empty Re: delhi HC gives a Blow to iSlamic marriage

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sun May 11, 2014 9:06 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:is there any time of the day when you're not thinking of islam or muslims?

Look what "you guys" have made me into.....from no religious post/thread in 2006/07...Razz

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by rawemotions Sun May 11, 2014 11:43 pm

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:

...."Were a woman married under Muslim personal law to apostatize, the marriage stands dissolved. In such circumstances, the woman is entitled to seek a decree of declaration that the marriage stands dissolved from the date of her apostatizing," Justice Waziri explained.

This is a huge "insurance" for women getting involved in Love Jihad. If the love is proved to be fake, she can simply reconvert to Hinduism and simply file fr Divorce...

Now, why can't ANY muslim convert to hinduism and the muslim marriage will get dissolved automatically....
What does the legally sanctioned Indian Muslim Personal Law say about a woman becoming apostate? We all know what the Quran/Hadith says, dont even want to go there.

rawemotions

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Mon May 12, 2014 11:57 am

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:is there any time of the day when you're not thinking of islam or muslims?

Look what "you guys" have made me into.....from no religious post/thread in 2006/07...Razz
 scratch I was a newbie on Sulekha in 2006-2007, and you were just as obsessed with Islam and Muslims then as you are now.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Mon May 12, 2014 12:06 pm

Idéfix wrote:

scratch I was a newbie on Sulekha in 2006-2007, and you were just as obsessed with Islam and Muslims then as you are now.

ok make that 2005-2006. I know that for sure bcz before that I was just doing the morning coffee. There were a couple of Rashmun-like characters who were bombarding day in and day out bad mouthing hindus and hinduism. That was when I got started. I can turn it off any time just like that.... especially now that Modi ji will be in power and he will protect the hindus...Wink

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down