Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What happened to Ban Rashmun poll thread?

5 posters

Go down

What happened to Ban Rashmun poll thread? Empty What happened to Ban Rashmun poll thread?

Post by Ram Sharan Tue Aug 02, 2011 3:32 am

Rashmunni started a poll for this but looks like she deleted it when all votes were to ban her. What a loser. After insulting Hindus for so many years she got what she deserves. Serves the half mullah right.

Ram Sharan

Back to top Go down

What happened to Ban Rashmun poll thread? Empty Re: What happened to Ban Rashmun poll thread?

Post by Hellsangel Tue Aug 02, 2011 6:27 am

Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

What happened to Ban Rashmun poll thread? Empty Re: What happened to Ban Rashmun poll thread?

Post by Ram Sharan Tue Aug 02, 2011 8:38 am

No not this. Upps started this. Rashmunni saw this and started own poll with 2 choices. Ban Rashmun, don't ban Rashmun. Saw many votes for ban and she deleted thread. Pathetic munni.

Munni badnam hui Congress tere liye.

Ram Sharan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 02, 2011 8:57 am

Ram Sharan wrote:No not this. Upps started this. Rashmunni saw this and started own poll with 2 choices. Ban Rashmun, don't ban Rashmun. Saw many votes for ban and she deleted thread. Pathetic munni.

--> i deleted the poll after i realized i had mistakenly voted for banning myself. a grand total of three votes, including my vote, had been polled at the time i deleted the poll.
--> i had considered resigning from this forum but after the vote of confidence from AnotherBrick, and earlier from HK, i have decided to stay on.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 02, 2011 8:59 am

Ram Sharan wrote:No not this. Upps started this. Rashmunni saw this and started own poll with 2 choices. Ban Rashmun, don't ban Rashmun. Saw many votes for ban and she deleted thread. Pathetic munni.

--> btw, AnotherBrick prefers the BJP over Congress. But he is magnanimous enough not to fight with me because we differ on this issue. neither have i ever fought with him because of our disagreement on this point.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ram Sharan Tue Aug 02, 2011 9:17 am

Munni saw multiple votes to ban and deleted thread in panic. She hoped people confuse my question with Upps poll, like Hellsu did.

Munni badnam hui Diggy tere liye. One less hater of Hindus = good ridance.

Ram Sharan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 02, 2011 9:19 am

Ram Sharan wrote:Munni saw multiple votes to ban and deleted thread in panic. She hoped people confuse my question with Upps poll, like Hellsu did.

Munni badnam hui Diggy tere liye. One less hater of Hindus = good ridance.

--> fine. anyways, a hearty welcome to the newest member of this forum.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Tue Aug 02, 2011 9:53 am

Rashmun wrote:

--> i deleted the poll after i realized i had mistakenly voted for banning myself. a grand total of three votes, including my vote, had been polled at the time i deleted the poll.
--> i had considered resigning from this forum but after the vote of confidence from AnotherBrick, and earlier from HK, i have decided to stay on.
Dear Satya Upadhyaji, do you even realize how pathetic that sounds?
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by charvaka Tue Aug 02, 2011 2:36 pm

There is no banning of users on this forum.
charvaka
charvaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:30 am

Rashmun wrote:

Of course of course...we know that you tell truth ooooonly.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Ram Sharan Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:43 am

Half mullah is confirmed as a liar - ban him.

Ram Sharan

Back to top Go down

Post by charvaka Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:45 am

Congrats Rashmun. You seem to have inspired the first "special purpose handle" on new CH.
charvaka
charvaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Wed Aug 03, 2011 2:15 am

charvaka wrote:Congrats Rashmun. You seem to have inspired the first "special purpose handle" on new CH.

Smile

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlot Daruwala Wed Aug 03, 2011 2:28 am

charvaka wrote:Congrats Rashmun. You seem to have inspired the first "special purpose handle" on new CH.

No, this SPH existed on old CH too. It's just a migration.
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

Post by charvaka Wed Aug 03, 2011 2:48 am

Merlot Daruwala wrote:

No, this SPH existed on old CH too. It's just a migration.
I wonder if the owner is a regular handle that moved here, or one that's gracing us with a special purpose visit from the other side.
charvaka
charvaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down