Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Evil

4 posters

Go down

Evil Empty Evil

Post by southindian Sat May 17, 2014 12:47 pm

I hope Modi continues his development agenda for India with the mandate he received from Indians.

I know a handful of SuCHers and all of BJP's opposition are waiting for the first Muslim to die, for the first riot, for the first slip to bring their daggers out against Modi.

Vulters... I tell ya.
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Evil Empty Re: Evil

Post by Guest Sat May 17, 2014 1:39 pm

They just want to be right and desperate for the 'I told you so' moment.

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Sat May 17, 2014 2:19 pm

corporate, you seem quite nervous. are you?
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Sat May 17, 2014 2:51 pm

Comrade will become douchemun's understudy and scour the newspapers for any articles about Muslims dying in India for next 5 yrs. lazy academic will exclusively post nytimes articles critical of modi. Oh the fun we'll have

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 17, 2014 3:03 pm

Propagandhi711 wrote:Comrade will become douchemun's understudy and scour the newspapers for any articles about Muslims dying in India for next 5 yrs. lazy academic will exclusively post nytimes articles critical of modi. Oh the fun we'll have

Why so sour? You remind me of Tuppy Glossop.

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Sat May 17, 2014 3:18 pm

Rashmun wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:Comrade will become douchemun's understudy and scour the newspapers for any articles about Muslims dying in India for next 5 yrs. lazy academic will exclusively post nytimes articles critical of modi. Oh the fun we'll have

still with that stupid 150 yr old comic strip, douchemun? you are a true geek without the brains to go with it

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 17, 2014 3:25 pm

Propagandhi711 wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

still with that stupid 150 yr old comic strip, douchemun? you are a true geek without the brains to go with it

Tuppy Glossop features in some of the novels and short stories written by PG Wodehouse. Like you Tuppy was also prone to get angry and abusive. He would give all kinds of threats to people who really annoyed him--just like you.

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Sat May 17, 2014 3:29 pm

douchemun, time for you to watch some riefenstahl's movies and find more parallels with modi that you can milk for next ten years in an effort to spread FUD. get cracking now

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 17, 2014 3:33 pm

Propagandhi711 wrote:douchemun, time for you to watch some riefenstahl's movies and find more parallels with modi that you can milk for next ten years in an effort to spread FUD. get cracking now

As you say, Puppy I mean Tuppy I mean Propa.

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sat May 17, 2014 5:06 pm

southindian wrote:I hope Modi continues his development agenda for India with the mandate he received from Indians.

I know a handful of SuCHers and all of BJP's opposition are waiting for the first Muslim to die, for the first riot, for the first slip to bring their daggers out against Modi.

Vulters... I tell ya.

Naww...nothing like that will happen. If UPA had won, by now there would have been political killing of BJP cadre in many places (by the iSlamis) and Rahul would have said "when celebrations some occur people die of cracker accidents). Even after a massivest victory in 30 years no such thing happened...

By the time the first muslim is killed, 60 hindus would have been burnt to death in a train by the muslims. Don't think Muslims will ever dare to indulge in that but congress (i) might do such thing - they are expert instigators.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down