Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

forbes on modi - US relations and the election in general

4 posters

Go down

forbes on modi - US relations and the election in general Empty forbes on modi - US relations and the election in general

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Tue May 20, 2014 11:39 am

forbes is not exactly a liberal magazine:

http://www.forbes.com/sites/dougbandow/2014/05/19/hindu-nationalists-ascendant-in-india-will-narendra-modi-be-prime-minister-of-all-indians/
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

forbes on modi - US relations and the election in general Empty Re: forbes on modi - US relations and the election in general

Post by b_A Tue May 20, 2014 12:07 pm

Good to know that Rashmun has a new assistant now to help him scour the net. The task was getting too onerous for him.

b_A

Back to top Go down

forbes on modi - US relations and the election in general Empty Re: forbes on modi - US relations and the election in general

Post by Propagandhi711 Tue May 20, 2014 12:16 pm

doug bandow? this the same guy who got fired from cato institute for taking money from jack abramoff to write favorable op-ed pieces? I'm sure he's non-partisan and his opinion should be highly valued

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Tue May 20, 2014 12:32 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:forbes is not exactly a liberal magazine:

http://www.forbes.com/sites/dougbandow/2014/05/19/hindu-nationalists-ascendant-in-india-will-narendra-modi-be-prime-minister-of-all-indians/

What is the OFFICIAL name of BJP ?

Bharatiya Janata Party? or Hindu Nationalist bharatiya Janata Party?

If BJP are nationalists then all others are anti-nationlists ? May be others are indeed anti-nationalists - as I always maintained about Cong(i) and Commies.

So, hindus do not have the right to vote for a hindu... Besh Besh...

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Tue May 20, 2014 12:33 pm

Propagandhi711 wrote:doug bandow? this the same guy who got fired from cato institute for taking money from jack abramoff to write favorable op-ed pieces? I'm sure he's non-partisan and his opinion should be highly valued

But remember he is no Zakaria...bcz Taking money to do work is passe - for anti-nationalists and iSlamo-apologists.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down