Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aussie radio station says that River Ganga ia a junkyard

+2
Merlot Daruwala
indophile
6 posters

Go down

Aussie radio station says that River Ganga ia a junkyard Empty Aussie radio station says that River Ganga ia a junkyard

Post by indophile Wed Aug 03, 2011 9:35 am

Yes, Ganga is polluted, but still a hurtful comment like that which serves no useful purpose should not have been made.

Indians protest with rallies etc., hurting the day-to-day business of the country. That's wrong too.

All that was needed is for some popular radio station in India to call Australia a nation of ex-cons that did't quite get over its culture rooted in jailhouse showers, and that retort could have sufficed.

indophile

Back to top Go down

Aussie radio station says that River Ganga ia a junkyard Empty Re: Aussie radio station says that River Ganga ia a junkyard

Post by Merlot Daruwala Thu Aug 04, 2011 12:15 am

indophile wrote:Yes, Ganga is polluted, but still a hurtful comment like that which serves no useful purpose should not have been made.

All that was needed is for some popular radio station in India to call Australia a nation of ex-cons that did't quite get over its culture rooted in jailhouse showers, and that retort could have sufficed.

Yes, and that's so much easier than stopping people from shitting into the Ganga, shoving half-burnt carcasses into it and dumping sewage and industrial effluents into it. Let's give it to those ex-cons for badmouthing our most sacred river.
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

Aussie radio station says that River Ganga ia a junkyard Empty Re: Aussie radio station says that River Ganga ia a junkyard

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Thu Aug 04, 2011 1:10 am

Merlot Daruwala wrote:
indophile wrote:Yes, Ganga is polluted, but still a hurtful comment like that which serves no useful purpose should not have been made.

Yes, and that's so much easier than stopping people from shitting into the Ganga, shoving half-burnt carcasses into it and dumping sewage and industrial effluents into it. Let's give it to those ex-cons for badmouthing our most sacred river.

Agree 103%. Indo's defense is like the muslims finding it easier to accuse the world of false accusations than stopping their fellow ummah from indulging in killing and bombing of innocents, forced conversion of others, deceptively marrying non-muslim women with the whole purpose of following their shytty founder's pedophilean practices.

But, I agree 103% O' spiritual friend of Rashmunullah Akbari.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlot Daruwala Thu Aug 04, 2011 1:15 am

Unkil, is there any topic in this world which you could talk about without dragging in Muslims and expressing your hatred and fear for them? Was that post-8pm rape so traumatic to you that your whole worldview now rotates only around Muslims and Islam??
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Thu Aug 04, 2011 1:25 am

When you post some day without badmouthing hindus or any related aspects of hinduism I will stop criticizing your "secret" religion and your mentor.

Looks like you were the one done in by someone claiming to be a hindu brahmin - told you not to become too friendly with your new spiritual pal, Rashmun. No wonder you are having a hindu-allergic reaction.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlot Daruwala Thu Aug 04, 2011 1:31 am

Haha..Unkil, nobody is asking you to stop your insane rants (which in your mind is criticism). Please continue to "criticize" as much as you like if that helps you overcome your trauma from the post-8pm rape.

Btw, why are you so upset about my comments? Are you saying that instead of just badmouthing the Aussies, we should instead start cleaning up the river?
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Thu Aug 04, 2011 1:45 am

Merlot Daruwala wrote:Haha..Unkil, nobody is asking you to stop your insane rants (which in your mind is criticism). Please continue to "criticize" as much as you like if that helps you overcome your trauma from the post-8pm rape.

Btw, why are you so upset about my comments? Are you saying that instead of just badmouthing the Aussies, we should instead start cleaning up the river?

Why don't you ask your close pal Rashmun about what he thinks. After all, he is the one who lives close to the river.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Another Brick Thu Aug 04, 2011 2:05 am

face it. they are right about both their comments. india IS a shythole* for the most part and the ganges is a junkyard. i don't understand hindus' obsession with that filthy river. i can't imagine myself taking a dip in that gutter ever.

* one has to take an early morning Virar-Churchgate local to know what i mean. and this is our most glamorous shitty - mumbai.

Another Brick

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlot Daruwala Thu Aug 04, 2011 2:18 am

Another Brick wrote:face it. they are right about both their comments. india IS a shythole* for the most part and the ganges is a junkyard. i don't understand hindus' obsession with that filthy river. i can't imagine myself taking a dip in that gutter ever.

You sir, are undoubtedly an anti-Hindu, Muslim-loving spiritual friend of Rashmunullah Akbari.
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlot Daruwala Thu Aug 04, 2011 2:39 am

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:Why don't you ask your close pal Rashmun about what he thinks. After all, he is the one who lives close to the river.

Why? Don't you have any opinion of your own on that most sacred river of the Hindus?

Or is your opinion on any topic just limited to abusing Muslims and beyond that, you just steal other people's opinions and pass it off as your own?
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 04, 2011 2:47 am

You know what the tragedy of India and Hinduism is- rational people's inputs and thoughts are limited to deconstructing existing mores and ideologies on online forums. SUch armchair activism is counter-productive and will only contribute to the decline and not help combat cultural warfare nor will it help improve status quo. We are our worst enemies, it seems.

Back to top Go down

Post by artood2 Thu Aug 04, 2011 2:57 am

nutmeg wrote:You know what the tragedy of India and Hinduism is- rational people's inputs and thoughts are limited to deconstructing existing mores and ideologies on online forums. SUch armchair activism is counter-productive and will only contribute to the decline and not help combat cultural warfare nor will it help improve status quo. We are our worst enemies, it seems.

which sane guy would want all the Sena goons and chaddis after him because he said a word against Ganga. Forget chaddis, first he has to wade past the sea of opinions of family, friends, neigbours and emerging leaders. you may end up purifying your mouth with holy cow dung.
artood2
artood2

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlot Daruwala Thu Aug 04, 2011 3:14 am

nutmeg wrote:SUch armchair activism is counter-productive

Well, the burden is on people who worship that river and consider it central to their religious belief to keep it clean (instead of shoving half-burnt carcasses of their relatives into it). Until then, as a disinterested party, I'll continue to be an armchair poker-of-fun at all those people who get all prickly and accuse others of being anti-Hindu, racist or worse if they so much as breathe a word about how filthy the Ganga is.

nutmeg wrote:nor will it help improve status quo.

How will not indulging in armchair activism improve the status quo? Atleast by poking fun of the religious hypocrisy, someone sufficiently pious (as against those who just pay lip service to the river's holiness) might be shamed into taking up the cause for a cleaner Ganga.
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Thu Aug 04, 2011 5:41 am

I agree 103% with the Aussie radiodude. I also agree 103% with indo (that the same Aussie radio dude will instantly become a killer-con descendant of his ex-con ancestors.

What is your problem in agreeing with my statement about the muslims ? It is an independent statement but reflects the facts and opinions about muslims held across the globe (of course not everyone - in case you plan on applying your friend Rashmun's method).

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlot Daruwala Thu Aug 04, 2011 6:17 am

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:What is your problem in agreeing with my statement about the muslims ?

Haha..Unkil, let me remind you. I'm not the one with any problem here. Given your incoherent rants about Muslims in response to any and every topic*, it is you with severe mental problems, probably post-traumatic stress from the post-8pm rape by Muslims.

*Like how Kokkeelaben is hilariously shown to respond with incoherent sentences featuring Propa
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Thu Aug 04, 2011 11:46 am

Merlot Daruwala wrote:
Haha..Unkil, let me remind you. I'm not the one with any problem here. Given your incoherent rants about Muslims in response to any and every topic*, it is you with severe mental problems, probably post-traumatic stress from the post-8pm rape by Muslims.

Unlike like your response above which makes an eloquent, highly coherent, and a precise statement of fact.

No wonder you think Rashmun-Al-Akbari makes perfect sense, and the epitome of truth.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by sambarvada Thu Aug 04, 2011 1:35 pm

Merlot Daruwala wrote:Unkil, is there any topic in this world which you could talk about without dragging in Muslims and expressing your hatred and fear for them? Was that post-8pm rape so traumatic to you that your whole worldview now rotates only around Muslims and Islam??

===> Did you mean to say revolve?

sambarvada

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlot Daruwala Fri Aug 05, 2011 12:17 am

sambarvada wrote:
Merlot Daruwala wrote:Unkil, is there any topic in this world which you could talk about without dragging in Muslims and expressing your hatred and fear for them? Was that post-8pm rape so traumatic to you that your whole worldview now rotates only around Muslims and Islam??

===> Did you mean to say revolve?

Yes, thank you. Although rotate is not out of place there - Muslims make up the central axis on which Unkil Uppili's hate-filled world rotates.
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down