Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Did Smriti Irani lie? I am crestfallen.

4 posters

Go down

Did Smriti Irani lie? I am crestfallen. Empty Did Smriti Irani lie? I am crestfallen.

Post by Rishi Wed May 28, 2014 11:34 am

http://www.rediff.com/news/report/the-strange-case-of-smriti-irani-ba-pass-in-2004-undergrad-in-2014/20140528.htm

Rishi

Back to top Go down

Did Smriti Irani lie? I am crestfallen. Empty Re: Did Smriti Irani lie? I am crestfallen.

Post by bw Wed May 28, 2014 8:56 pm

"Obviously, both cannot be right. So the question remains: Is Irani an under-graduate as declared by her in 2014, or a graduate as she claimed in 2004?"

what does this mean?

bw

Back to top Go down

Did Smriti Irani lie? I am crestfallen. Empty Re: Did Smriti Irani lie? I am crestfallen.

Post by bw Wed May 28, 2014 8:58 pm

on another note, rishi, this woman is your dream maami?

bw

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Wed May 28, 2014 10:57 pm

bw wrote:on another note, rishi, this woman is your dream maami?

Rishi is a realist.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 29, 2014 6:38 am

bw wrote:"Obviously, both cannot be right. So the question remains: Is Irani an under-graduate as declared by her in 2014, or a graduate as she claimed in 2004?"

what does this mean?

It means that she gave contradictory information while filing her nomination form to become a member of the Lok Sabha. In 2004 she said she is BA pass while now she is saying she is a class 12 pass.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kris Thu May 29, 2014 10:03 am

bw wrote:"Obviously, both cannot be right. So the question remains: Is Irani an under-graduate as declared by her in 2014, or a graduate as she claimed in 2004?"

what does this mean?

>>>They revoked her diploma sometime after 2004? Smile Maybe her friendship with Manjay was seen as conduct unbecoming of a graduate of that college  Smile

Kris

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 29, 2014 12:47 pm

http://ibnlive.in.com/news/qualification-row-madhu-kishwar-calls-smriti-irani-nalayak/474908-37-64.html

---
i wonder why a hard core Modi supporter (Madhu Kishwar) has suddenly turned against Modi and is gunning forcefully for his pick for the HRD ministry. One almost suspects that she wanted this ministry for herself.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down