Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For our missing Ammachi - On the dinner menu

3 posters

Go down

For our missing Ammachi - On the dinner  menu Empty For our missing Ammachi - On the dinner menu

Post by Hellsangel Mon Jun 16, 2014 4:15 pm

For our missing Ammachi - On the dinner  menu Imag2510
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

For our missing Ammachi - On the dinner  menu Empty Re: For our missing Ammachi - On the dinner menu

Post by goodcitizn Tue Jun 17, 2014 12:05 pm

Who is this ammachi?

goodcitizn

Back to top Go down

For our missing Ammachi - On the dinner  menu Empty Re: For our missing Ammachi - On the dinner menu

Post by Hellsangel Tue Jun 17, 2014 12:06 pm

goodcitizn wrote:Who is this ammachi?
Achachan has transformed himself into Ammachi now. Goes by the names swapna and michelle2.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by goodcitizn Tue Jun 17, 2014 12:18 pm

Hellsangel wrote:
Achachan has transformed himself into Ammachi now. Goes by the names swapna and michelle2.
For our missing Ammachi - On the dinner  menu Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRUSSw4OPEEWcb-nIZ0OTCxCmNvhJrkHm6hD1L6mQxXluhwO5n7SjSShA

goodcitizn

Back to top Go down

Post by b_A Tue Jun 17, 2014 5:05 pm

goodcitizn wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:
For our missing Ammachi - On the dinner  menu Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRUSSw4OPEEWcb-nIZ0OTCxCmNvhJrkHm6hD1L6mQxXluhwO5n7SjSShA

She/he/it even complains that the boyfriend values her/his/its body more than the her/his/its mind.

swapna wrote:
Dear Tracy,

We had an amazing reunion a couple of days ago. Suffice it to say that I am still recovering from it.

I'm still learning about Indian guys and Indian culture. Sometimes I worry that Raj values my body more than my mind or our emotional relationship.

I learn a lot by reading your posts and Pramulika's.

P.S. Swapna and Raj are not our real names. Raj is especially ardent when he calls me by the Indian name he gave me.
https://such.forumotion.com/t18164-dear-swapna#131734

b_A

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down