Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Did dear admin get paid for those anti-Gujarat graphs or was it volunteer service for NGO AAP?

+2
Marathadi-Saamiyaar
SomeProfile
6 posters

Go down

Did dear admin get paid for those anti-Gujarat graphs or was it volunteer service for NGO AAP? Empty Did dear admin get paid for those anti-Gujarat graphs or was it volunteer service for NGO AAP?

Post by SomeProfile Sun Jun 22, 2014 11:42 pm

Refer: http://www.mediacrooks.com/2014/06/ngo-funding-agitation-technology-part-4.html

SomeProfile

Back to top Go down

Did dear admin get paid for those anti-Gujarat graphs or was it volunteer service for NGO AAP? Empty Re: Did dear admin get paid for those anti-Gujarat graphs or was it volunteer service for NGO AAP?

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Mon Jun 23, 2014 12:01 am

SomeProfile wrote:Refer: http://www.mediacrooks.com/2014/06/ngo-funding-agitation-technology-part-4.html

He was expressly shocked at AAP loss, extremely upset at BJP win and Ecstatic about KCR win.

With this commotion circling in his mind he has decided not to talk about politics for 60 days or until his hero Arvind Clown Kejriwal becomes CM again.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Did dear admin get paid for those anti-Gujarat graphs or was it volunteer service for NGO AAP? Empty Re: Did dear admin get paid for those anti-Gujarat graphs or was it volunteer service for NGO AAP?

Post by rawemotions Mon Jun 23, 2014 12:18 am

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:
SomeProfile wrote:Refer: http://www.mediacrooks.com/2014/06/ngo-funding-agitation-technology-part-4.html

He was expressly shocked at AAP loss, extremely upset at BJP win and Ecstatic about KCR win.

With this commotion circling in his mind he has decided not to talk about politics for 60 days or until his hero Arvind Clown Kejriwal becomes CM again.
Even more important.
http://www.sunday-guardian.com/news/foreign-ngos-used-rahul-as-protector

Excerpts
Also, while the IB has been using FCRA records to track the activities and sources of funding for several NGOs, the fact is that several times the NGOs surveyed by the IB get funded through hawala channels. Thus far, authorities in India have shown little appetite to crack down on such operators. The hawala trade, as also the booming narcotics business, is controlled from across the border, by elements working in close coordination with the ISI.

rawemotions

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Mon Jun 23, 2014 12:32 am

rawemotions wrote:
Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:

Even more important.
http://www.sunday-guardian.com/news/foreign-ngos-used-rahul-as-protector

Excerpts
Also, while the IB has been using FCRA records to track the activities and sources of funding for several NGOs, the fact is that several times the NGOs surveyed by the IB get funded through hawala channels. Thus far, authorities in India have shown little appetite to crack down on such operators. The hawala trade, as also the booming narcotics business, is controlled from across the border, by elements working in close coordination with the ISI.
HTH
https://such.forumotion.com/t24442-foreign-funds-are-okay-if-you-are-bjp-rss-etc?highlight=foreign+funds

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Mon Jun 23, 2014 3:56 am

Sp
No need to make allegations of this nature. Except for or two
Individuals most of us do not seek personal benefit from discussions. Most of us have strong opinions about politics in Usa and India. That does not make us politicians or personal gratification seekers.
I suggest we stick to expressing opinions and avoid baseless allegations.

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 23, 2014 4:11 am

truthbetold wrote:Sp
No need to make allegations of this nature. Except for or two
Individuals most of us do not seek personal benefit from discussions. Most of us have strong opinions about politics in Usa and India. That does not make us politicians or personal gratification seekers.
I suggest we stick to expressing opinions and avoid baseless allegations.

TBT who are the two individuals who seek personal benefit from discussions? just because u disagree with someone does not mean they get paid to post on this forum.

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Mon Jun 23, 2014 4:22 am

Rash
If your conscious is clear, why would you think my comment is directed at you?

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 23, 2014 4:25 am

truthbetold wrote:Rash
If your conscious is clear,  why would you think my comment is directed at you?

because u have accused me of this before.

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Mon Jun 23, 2014 4:50 am

Rash
I remember saying something to that effect some years ago based on the type of propaganda you posted and the amount of time spent on this forum.
you mentioned that someone approached you for a job on these lines within the last few months.
So I have my suspicions and I would not mind saying it if I felt like it. I have to disappoint you in this case to say that I have another person in mind and everyone pretty much knows that person.
Hint: that person may not seek monetary benefit but seeks to advance a cause.

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by swapna Mon Jun 23, 2014 8:59 am

"conscience," not "conscious."
Moreover, "conscious" is an adjective, while "conscience" is a noun.

swapna

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Mon Jun 23, 2014 9:09 am

swapna wrote:
thanks.

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Mon Jun 23, 2014 11:53 am

swapna wrote:

Actually you are wrong... What TBT meant was that Rashmunullah is (fully) conscious and why would he - in that case - think his comment was directed at him?

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down