Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

india - england summer 2014 test series

+6
southindian
truthbetold
confuzzled dude
nevada
Marathadi-Saamiyaar
MaxEntropy_Man
10 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

india - england summer 2014 test series - Page 5 Empty Re: india - england summer 2014 test series

Post by southindian Sat Aug 16, 2014 6:28 pm

Hahaha. So whose is still following Indian businessmen play cricket in England.
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

india - england summer 2014 test series - Page 5 Empty Re: india - england summer 2014 test series

Post by Guest Sat Aug 16, 2014 6:34 pm

An FB post that I got on Aug 15th:

Lets on this day remember the numerous Indians who struggled against the British

Virat Kohli, Shikhar Dhawan, Gautam Gambhir ,Pujara , Rahane,Mahendra Dhoni , Ravindra Jadeja, Ashwin , Shami.......

Back to top Go down

Post by southindian Sat Aug 16, 2014 6:35 pm

Kinnera wrote:An FB post that I got on Aug 15th:

Lets on this day remember the numerous Indians who struggled against the British

Virat Kohli, Shikhar Dhawan, Gautam Gambhir ,Pujara , Rahane,Mahendra Dhoni , Ravindra Jadeja, Ashwin , Shami.......
 lol!
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Sat Aug 16, 2014 9:26 pm

Kinnera wrote:An FB post that I got on Aug 15th:

Cruel but good one.

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Sun Aug 17, 2014 11:41 am

The humiliation is complete.  5 innings in a row under 200.  Two (or is it three) consecutive innings defeats.  

No will to fight. No technique.  These are the best batsmen India has to offer.

Bowling performed as expected. Miserably.

Batsmen not just failed but they disgraced India by their inability to show any evidence of test class. No body wins all the time but one should at least show they belong at the highest level of competition.

The question to Indian advertisers, sponsors and more importantly the teeming millions, how can they punish these wealthy incompetent cricketers.

Not by throwing stones at their houses or eggs at them.  That is idotic.

I wish all the stakeholders reduce their contributions to cricket till cricketers rediscover talent and exhibit the true spirit of playing test level Cricket.

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sun Aug 17, 2014 11:48 am

rofl 

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by nevada Sun Aug 17, 2014 11:52 am

truthbetold wrote:The humiliation is complete.  5 innings in a row under 200.  Two (or is it three) consecutive innings defeats.  

No will to fight. No technique.  These are the best batsmen India has to offer.

Bowling performed as expected. Miserably.

Batsmen not just failed but they disgraced India by their inability to show any evidence of test class. No body wins all the time but one should at least show they belong at the highest level of competition.

The question to Indian advertisers, sponsors and more importantly the teeming millions, how can they punish these wealthy incompetent cricketers.

Not by throwing stones at their houses or eggs at them.  That is idotic.

I wish all the stakeholders reduce their contributions to cricket till cricketers rediscover talent and exhibit the true spirit of playing test level Cricket.

+1.

nevada

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sun Aug 17, 2014 12:02 pm

Oh please...dont ignore India's brilliantfielding

Overall, a comprehensive and consistent (non) performance

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by southindian Sun Aug 17, 2014 12:14 pm

Smile

I'm happy these businessmen got 2 extra days for important stuff. I'm surprised people still follow or watch these businessmen.
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Post by nevada Sun Aug 17, 2014 12:21 pm

southindian wrote:Smile

I'm happy these businessmen got 2 extra days for important stuff. I'm surprised people still follow or watch these businessmen.
Hope dies last, remember?

nevada

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Fri Aug 22, 2014 7:52 am

limited overs cricket is vitiating india's prowess in test cricket. there is just no two ways about it. the batsmen just don't know how to play long innings. vijay looked the part in the first test, but it was downhill from there except for occasional resistance from rahane and dhoni. the rest of the crowd has simply never known or forgotten how to play dot balls and play out time. this was embarrassing. and gavaskar who lectured us indians about how we need to accept the dominance of the shorter versions, has the audacity to suggest that it is the shorter version that's killing the game. hypocrite talks from both sides of his mouth.

Gavaskar: wrote:Gavaskar, who made a thrilling 221 at The Oval in 1979 that so nearly saw India to a stunning Test win over England, said the present-day India team, the 50-over world champions, were more interested in one-day cricket than Tests.
"If you do not want to be playing Test cricket for India, quit. Just play limited-overs cricket. You should not be embarrassing your country like that."
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5