Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

smart wolves

3 posters

Go down

smart wolves Empty smart wolves

Post by Guest Thu Jul 17, 2014 5:49 pm

http://cottagelife.com/93237/environment/wildlife/wolves-in-winnipeg-zoo-dig-escape-tunnel-end-up-in-polar-bear-exhibit?fbmc

It’s like something out of a movie. A pack of wolves in Winnipeg’s Assiniboine Park Zoo dug a bold tunnel to escape their enclosure. But unlike Andy Dufresne in Shawshank Redemption, they missed the mark. Instead of tasting sweet freedom, they wound up chilling with the polar bears.
After their daring nighttime escape, the five wolves were found the next morning walking around the polar bear habitat while two female bears dozed nearby, seemingly unfazed by the invasion. The wolves were immediately separated from the bears by their keepers and returned to their proper enclosure.
It’s not surprising that the polar bears left the wolves in peace instead of pieces, as there are documented instances where well-fed bears and wolves have a tendency to become fast friends.
The makeshift tunnel was then sealed, hopefully permanently. Officials at the zoo wish to assure the public that the wolves never had a chance of escaping to an area of the zoo with humans. They also wish to announce that their Journey to Churchill exhibit is once again open for public viewing.
Whether the wolves will attempt another daring escape remains to be seen, but in the meantime their keepers are watching closely indeed.

Back to top Go down

smart wolves Empty Re: smart wolves

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Fri Jul 18, 2014 10:19 am

such beautiful creatures and we keep them trapped. i hate zoos.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Fri Jul 18, 2014 10:50 am

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:such beautiful creatures and we keep them trapped. i hate zoos.

*** Officials at the zoo wish to assure the public that the wolves never had a chance of escaping to an area of the zoo with humans.***

There ...another typical Babu-like statement. Hope the wolves get it right the next time.

***Whether the wolves will attempt another daring escape remains to be seen, but in the meantime their keepers are watching closely indeed.***

Where are the great Canadian human/animal rights activists?

Safaris are better.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Fri Jul 18, 2014 11:15 am

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:
MaxEntropy_Man wrote:such beautiful creatures and we keep them trapped. i hate zoos.

*** Officials at the zoo wish to assure the public that the wolves never had a chance of escaping to an area of the zoo with humans.***

There ...another typical Babu-like statement. Hope the wolves get it right the next time.

***Whether the wolves will attempt another daring escape remains to be seen, but in the meantime their keepers are watching closely indeed.***

Safaris are better.

an expert on animals and animal rights too...no end to your brilliance

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Fri Jul 18, 2014 11:55 am

Propagandhi711 wrote:
Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:

Safaris are better.

an expert on animals and animal rights too...no end to your brilliance

You are so right...and I accept with all humility...

Yesterday at a meeting, a couple of people said I was the best for random information in any field /area and others agreed.... it was about deep sea drilling, oil extraction and MH 370....Razz

So there you go.... NUGT is down 5 and I sold it at 48 after losing my usual share.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down