Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rashmun: too much Hindi may be bad for emotional wellbeing!!!

3 posters

Go down

Rashmun:  too much Hindi may be bad for emotional wellbeing!!! Empty Rashmun: too much Hindi may be bad for emotional wellbeing!!!

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Wed Jul 23, 2014 9:10 pm

This BIMARU professor took out his frustration on his wife after giving a lecture in Hindi to bhaiyyas:

http://www.news18.com/news/uttar-pradesh/bhu-professor-drags-mercilessly-thrash-his-wife-in-full-public-view-553585.html

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

Rashmun:  too much Hindi may be bad for emotional wellbeing!!! Empty Re: Rashmun: too much Hindi may be bad for emotional wellbeing!!!

Post by Guest Wed Jul 23, 2014 9:20 pm

BHU is a national institute run by the central govt. There are many faculty from other states including Andhra. The guy may have been a Telugu for all we know.

Back to top Go down

Rashmun:  too much Hindi may be bad for emotional wellbeing!!! Empty Re: Rashmun: too much Hindi may be bad for emotional wellbeing!!!

Post by b_A Wed Jul 23, 2014 9:32 pm

Rashmun wrote:BHU is a national institute run by the central govt. There are many faculty from other states including Andhra. The guy may have been a Telugu for all we know.

Yes, a hindi professor with a name like Krishna Mohan Singh is mostl likely to be a telugu. Listen to the audio in my post.

b_A

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 23, 2014 10:16 pm

b_A wrote:
Rashmun wrote:BHU is a national institute run by the central govt. There are many faculty from other states including Andhra. The guy may have been a Telugu for all we know.

Yes, a hindi professor with a name like Krishna Mohan Singh is mostl likely to be a telugu. Listen to the audio in my post.

I never used the words 'most likely'. Also:

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gabbar_Singh_(film)

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Wed Jul 23, 2014 10:55 pm

Rashmun wrote:
b_A wrote:

I never used the words 'most likely'. Also:

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gabbar_Singh_(film)

the existence of this movie poster conclusively proves once and forall that singhs can be telugu. andaru veedi logic ki salaam kottandi

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down