Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

michelle

+2
nevada
MaxEntropy_Man
6 posters

Go down

michelle Empty michelle

Post by Guest Sat Jul 26, 2014 8:34 am

this video piqued my curiosity.

who are the two? Jeetendra and Leena Chandavarkar.
are their activities on screen thought to be romantic? funny? I think romantic. She is saying it's dusk so she wants to go home. He is asking her to stay back.
did people watching these scenes in theatres laugh? giggle? I didn't watch it in theatres, so I can't answer that. On tv at home this was yet another of Jeetendra's 'jumping jack' songs. Amusing, and to some extent, now considered iconic. They mimic it when spoofing 70s. See here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sHXFn0bCijQ#t=3m18s
is the girl considered overweight? Not to my knowledge.
are or were these two your romantic idols? I don't think they were a regular screen couple. No, not my romantic idols.
did you experience a warm, pleasant feeling when you first watched them? Yes I did.

Back to top Go down

michelle Empty Re: michelle

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Sat Jul 26, 2014 10:41 am

Beatrix Kiddo wrote: They mimic it when spoofing 70s.

you mean this itself was not a spoof? i thought the badminton racquet dance was in fact a spoof of some other song!
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by nevada Sat Jul 26, 2014 11:26 am

Their moves are nothing unique. Many late 60's-early 70's movies have similar moves.
That is actually a beautiful song. I had only heard it and not "seen" it until today. Back in the 80's Jeetendra acted in many Hindi remakes of Telugu movies. He even has properties in Hyderabad. His brother/cousin Nitin Kapoor is/was married to Telugu actress Jaya Sudha.

nevada

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 26, 2014 11:27 am

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote: They mimic it when spoofing 70s.

you mean this itself was not a spoof? i thought the badminton racquet dance was in fact a spoof of some other song!

Oh is it? Didn't know. Highly possible.

Back to top Go down

Post by michelle2 Sat Jul 26, 2014 11:55 am

Beatrix Kiddo wrote:

are their activities on screen thought to be romantic? funny? I think romantic. She is saying it's dusk so she wants to go home. He is asking her to stay back.
did people watching these scenes in theatres laugh? giggle? I didn't watch it in theatres, so I can't answer that. On tv at home this was yet another of Jeetendra's 'jumping jack' songs. Amusing, and to some extent, now considered iconic. They mimic it when spoofing 70s. See here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sHXFn0bCijQ#t=3m18s
are or were these two your romantic idols? I don't think they were a regular screen couple. No, not my romantic idols.
did you experience a warm, pleasant feeling when you first watched them? Yes I did.

thanks.

michelle2

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Sat Jul 26, 2014 1:29 pm

BK,

Rest assured that Flimflam can and will use the information provided here in direct and indirect methods. Contradictory assurances are bubbles on water.

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 26, 2014 1:38 pm

truthbetold wrote:BK,

Rest assured that Flimflam can and will use the information provided here in direct and indirect methods. Contradictory assurances are bubbles on water.

TBT, idk. So far if FF has promised me something he has kept it. Not saying I won't fight him if he insults me on any other issue Smile Will see...

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sat Jul 26, 2014 1:38 pm

He and his "partner" Al-Akbari will justify that saying they were "instigated" or "forced to" or "given no choice but" to reveal the so-called information and they are not actually breaking any promise.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by michelle2 Sat Jul 26, 2014 1:52 pm

tbt, two Qs arise:

1. what are the "contradictory assurances" i've given?

2. do you think that beatrix has provided any information here that might be damaging to her?

michelle2

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sat Jul 26, 2014 1:56 pm

Beatrix Kiddo wrote:

TBT, idk. So far if FF has promised me something he has kept it. Not saying I won't fight him if he insults me on any other issue Smile Will see...

Oh....Looks like you two have a Tier-2 diplomacy behind the scene and made an agreement... That explains the cooling down and "working out" things...Wink

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by michelle2 Sat Jul 26, 2014 1:56 pm

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:

He and his "partner" Al-Akbari will justify that saying they were "instigated" or "forced to" or "given no choice but" to reveal the so-called information and they are not actually breaking any promise.

gowNDer, i rarely use words like "instigate" and "inculcate."

michelle2

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Sat Jul 26, 2014 1:58 pm

michelle2 wrote:

tbt, two Qs arise:

2. do you think that beatrix has provided any information here that might be damaging to her?
Flim flam,

Future holds great promise.  Answers will be revealed in due course and you will have an active role in those events.

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Sat Jul 26, 2014 2:05 pm

Beatrix Kiddo wrote:

BK,

If you reflect back on your life you will find you have made some errors in your assessment of individuals.  All of us do. This is one such instance.

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by michelle2 Sat Jul 26, 2014 2:23 pm

truthbetold wrote:
michelle2 wrote:

tbt, two Qs arise:

Flim flam,

Future holds great promise.  Answers will be revealed in due course and you will have an active role in those events.

"the future," tbt, not "future." but who asked you about the future?

michelle2

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sat Jul 26, 2014 2:31 pm

michelle2 wrote:

gowNDer, i rarely use words like "instigate" and "inculcate."

Keyword....(keeping that door ever so slightly ajar to fudge your so-called promise).

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Sat Jul 26, 2014 2:51 pm

Flim flam,

You have difficulty with conversations. Unlike an interview, conversation is a two way street. There is more than one way to respond to a question.

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by b_A Sat Jul 26, 2014 6:02 pm

Beatrix Kiddo wrote:

Are the people in this video or the next one , overweight according to your knowledge?

and

b_A

Back to top Go down

Post by b_A Sat Jul 26, 2014 6:06 pm

Beatrix Kiddo wrote:

Apparently he/she/it has. That's why everyone knows about your love for a particular brand of Indian food especially the frozen variety. I also have a "pun" of the bhenkatrao kind , in my mind about that brand that he/she/it will like immensely.

b_A

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sat Jul 26, 2014 6:13 pm

b_A wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:

Apparently he/she/it has. That's why everyone knows about your love for a particular brand of Indian food especially the frozen variety.  I also have a "pun" of the bhenkatrao kind , in my mind about that brand that he/she/it will like immensely.

Hated the neutral gender in Hindi, german, Spanish, etc...except I miss it when I address Flimmy/Michelle/Swap-na...it will be very convenient to use a "neutered" gender.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 26, 2014 9:56 pm

truthbetold wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:

BK,

If you reflect back on your life you will find you have made some errors in your assessment of individuals.  All of us do. This is one such instance.

oh tell me about it lol... I made a HUGE error in judgement regarding one sucher, and to some extent regarding one suchini. But all my other assessments were good. However, that one huge error outweighs all other good decisions. Considering what that someone did, ff making fun of my bollywood choice of songs or upbringing or even ridiculing my mom's parenting is kindergarten stuff. And anyway, it's about that song, nothing major. I don't consider that 'info'.

Back to top Go down

Post by b_A Sun Jul 27, 2014 4:37 pm

b_A wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:

Apparently he/she/it has. That's why everyone knows about your love for a particular brand of Indian food especially the frozen variety.  I also have a "pun" of the bhenkatrao kind , in my mind about that brand that he/she/it will like immensely.

Hated the neutral gender in Hindi, german, Spanish, etc...except I miss it when I address Flimmy/Michelle/Swap-na...it will be very convenient to use a "neutered" gender.

Henceforth, I will be referring to the evil loser only as "it".

b_A

Back to top Go down

Post by b_A Sun Jul 27, 2014 4:42 pm

No knowledge sharing is forthcoming on my enquiry of the over-weightiness of the people in the videos that I posted. Anybody else want to weigh-in ? (evil loser, how is that for a pun? bhenkatrao worthy ?)

b_A

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down