Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Foreign diplomats must know Hindi or else

3 posters

Go down

Foreign diplomats must know Hindi or else  Empty Foreign diplomats must know Hindi or else

Post by Kayalvizhi Mon Jul 28, 2014 9:15 pm

NEW DELHI: Brothers and sisters, till now you heard all speakers talking in English. But I will speak in Hindi." So said Rajnath Singh, home minister, at a United Nations event in Delhi on Thursday, and he proceeded to give a speech in chaste Hindi that wasn't translated for the benefit of foreign officials in the audience.

The home minister's un-translated Hindi speech left foreign officials baffled, but home ministry officials saw nothing untoward. Their view? Foreign officials wor ..

Read more at:
http://economictimes.indiatimes.com/articleshow/38569575.cms?intenttarget=no&utm_source=contentofinterest&utm_medium=text&utm_campaign=cppst
NEW DELHI: Brothers and sisters, till now you heard all speakers talking in English. But I will speak in Hindi." So said Rajnath Singh, home minister, at a United Nations event in Delhi on Thursday, and he proceeded to give a speech in chaste Hindi that wasn't translated for the benefit of foreign officials in the audience.

The home minister's un-translated Hindi speech left foreign officials baffled, but home ministry officials saw nothing untoward. Their view? Foreign officials working in India are expected to understand Hindi.

Kayalvizhi

Back to top Go down

Foreign diplomats must know Hindi or else  Empty Re: Foreign diplomats must know Hindi or else

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Mon Jul 28, 2014 11:40 pm

It is one thing to talk in native language to foreigners if English knowledge is weak - as in Japan, Russia and even France. When the whole world recognizes India as a English speaking country and MNC prefering India over China FOR ITS English knowledge, and when China is encouraging its citizens to learn English....

these fyucking Naarthie baffoons are doing great damage to its reputation while claiming to work on development at the same time.

I think I will have to avoid Delhi, Bombay as I used to 10-15 years ago...

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Foreign diplomats must know Hindi or else  Empty Re: Foreign diplomats must know Hindi or else

Post by confuzzled dude Tue Jul 29, 2014 12:47 am

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:It is one thing to talk in native language to foreigners if English knowledge is weak - as in Japan, Russia and even France.  When the whole world recognizes India as a English speaking country and MNC prefering India over China FOR ITS English knowledge, and when China is encouraging its citizens to learn English....

these fyucking Naarthie baffoons are doing great damage to its reputation while claiming to work on development at the same time.

Looks like your favorite leaders are heavily influenced by tughlak's policies :p I'm glad that I got a chance to see tughlak style ruling first hand

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Tue Jul 29, 2014 12:58 am

confuzzled dude wrote:
Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:It is one thing to talk in native language to foreigners if English knowledge is weak - as in Japan, Russia and even France.  When the whole world recognizes India as a English speaking country and MNC prefering India over China FOR ITS English knowledge, and when China is encouraging its citizens to learn English....

Looks like your favorite leaders are heavily influenced by tughlak's policies :p I'm glad that I got a chance to see tughlak style ruling first hand

That does not make your iSlamo Cong(i) looting the country, dividing the country and mortgaging the hindu interests while enslaving the Indians back to the Italian mafiaso any better.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down