Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Merut Gangrape - Amit Shah...where are you ?

+5
SomeProfile
confuzzled dude
Merlot Daruwala
MaxEntropy_Man
Marathadi-Saamiyaar
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Merut Gangrape - Amit Shah...where are you ? - Page 2 Empty Re: Merut Gangrape - Amit Shah...where are you ?

Post by SomeProfile Fri Aug 08, 2014 12:07 pm

b_A wrote:
MaxEntropy_Man wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:Max, you have learned enough to feel for general women issues like violence, education and general progress. You have brought up the fact about being father of two girls when commenting on various issues and how that affect you more coz of the fact. And most likely you are not a sexist on a daily basis.

What you have not yet learned, or maybe you won't in this lifetime, is to not make gender jokes on men either, calling them feminine, etc., that may take a couple more generations, now that people have begun objecting to it. I need to learn it myself actually. Like I once laughed when I saw a pic of an apparently straight guy wearing pink or red or purple denims. But then I checked myself.  

Also addressing a woman as 'woman' when trying to put her down. Sounds rude, no?

Also, I want to be clear. From what I remember, and I could be wrong, haven't you questioned Luke's parenting regarding teaching his kids Hindi. Is that kind of jibe regarding family ok?

all criticisms well taken except the bolded one. for that i make no apologies. it is ok to be rude to a person who is routinely and deliberately rude to me. you can certainly expect me to pay her back in the same coin.

In other words,talking about family is Ok if it makes the poster appear to be a gentle,caring,sensitive and progressive person.
But not if it appears to portray the person as an MCP.

I think you are on to something here. For sickulars, it is all about appearances. Not about the actual facts of the matter or the act that has been committed. When they strongly condemn anything Hindus do (while being Hindus themselves), in their circles and in their own eyes, they appear honest, progressive, liberal, secular, etc. This applies equally to the most serious crimes to the most innocuous practices to the most sacred traditions of the Hindus. Everything is fair game for sickular criticism for the sake of earning brownie points. OTOH, if they say anything remotely against Muslims, in their circles and in their own eyes, they appear communal and bigoted. So, no matter how heinous the acts by Muslims, they just can't bring themselves to say or even think anything against it. It's like their brains simply can't perceive or comprehend the Muslim acts. Classic cognitive dissonance caused by sickular narcissism.

SomeProfile

Back to top Go down

Merut Gangrape - Amit Shah...where are you ? - Page 2 Empty Re: Merut Gangrape - Amit Shah...where are you ?

Post by southindian Fri Aug 08, 2014 12:21 pm

Merlot Daruwala wrote:
Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:
MaxEntropy_Man wrote:how many days has it been? has nAri (ndra) modi condemned it or strongly condemned it? it's a q the fanboyz should ask themselves while they bleat on about "sickulars" not condemning it.

maybe the 56 in chest refers to his bra size.

The BJP is the one that is agitating..

Madam Mohan singh was all over "condemning" the Bus rape... but not the Bombay mill Gangrape or the Bihar gangrape...

Do you know why ? that is your homework. Modi ji is constitutionallyy justified in not personally condemning this.  That is also a homework (for extra credit).

Where is your rapist Shazada ? he is the one most qualified to "condemn"...Perhaps he is already drooling at this new angle of collaboration with the Madrasas and Mullahs.

Still no crtiticism from the CMAGS.

Aunty, you are evading as usual. Where has Nari criticized this? Where is his (lip) sympathy? He is your Supreme Leader God, isn't he??
Wow! Referring Narendra Modi as Nari to make appear derogatory? Amazing

Dude you ARE an asshole in looking down someone as woman.

...and the other one calls himself an alleged professor in an MA college?
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Fri Aug 08, 2014 12:52 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:
there are plenty of such things going on all over india by lots of other communities. the newspapers are full of them.

Is that why you and the CMAGS have refused to condemn the Gangraping and Converting Mullahs of Meerut?

How many muslim women have been gangraped and converted to hinduism and transported to one Mutt after another?

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by SomeProfile Fri Aug 08, 2014 5:55 pm

southindian wrote:
Merlot Daruwala wrote:
Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:
MaxEntropy_Man wrote:how many days has it been? has nAri (ndra) modi condemned it or strongly condemned it? it's a q the fanboyz should ask themselves while they bleat on about "sickulars" not condemning it.

maybe the 56 in chest refers to his bra size.

The BJP is the one that is agitating..

Madam Mohan singh was all over "condemning" the Bus rape... but not the Bombay mill Gangrape or the Bihar gangrape...

Do you know why ? that is your homework. Modi ji is constitutionallyy justified in not personally condemning this.  That is also a homework (for extra credit).

Where is your rapist Shazada ? he is the one most qualified to "condemn"...Perhaps he is already drooling at this new angle of collaboration with the Madrasas and Mullahs.

Still no crtiticism from the CMAGS.

Aunty, you are evading as usual. Where has Nari criticized this? Where is his (lip) sympathy? He is your Supreme Leader God, isn't he??
Wow! Referring Narendra Modi as Nari to make appear derogatory? Amazing

Dude you ARE an asshole in looking down someone as woman.

...and the other one calls himself an alleged professor in an MA college?

Don't forget - the other one addressed a poster here as "woman" as if that's derogatory thing to say. Then, he got his panties in a twist when someone called him out on it.

SomeProfile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2