Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sedition in Southern India

+6
truthbetold
Kayalvizhi
indophile
Propagandhi711
MaxEntropy_Man
Hellsangel
10 posters

Go down

Sedition in Southern India Empty Sedition in Southern India

Post by Hellsangel Mon Aug 11, 2014 7:29 am

No. Not in Tamland.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Sedition in Southern India Empty Re: Sedition in Southern India

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Mon Aug 11, 2014 7:36 am

would a small change from "india" to "british india" have helped her avoid the sedition charges?
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Mon Aug 11, 2014 8:00 am

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:would a small change from "india" to "british india" have helped her avoid the sedition charges?

another small change of not becoming a member of parliament claiming to represent people of telangana at the centre of the country's power would have also helped.

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 11, 2014 8:29 am

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:would a small change from "india" to "british india" have helped her avoid the sedition charges?
Indian Union is what it is, not British India. She did say Indian Union, which is correct. The British had already left by then. The Hyderabad state became a part of India in 1948, i think. 

It would be fun to watch Telangana/the parts of Telangana which were in the former Nizam's state secede from India. Tikka kudurutundi. Will see how far this separatist movement goes.

Back to top Go down

Post by indophile Mon Aug 11, 2014 9:30 am

This sedition thingie of the daughter plus her father calling Modi a "fascist" (because the governor being given police powers in Hyderabad per the state division law passed by the Congress-led parliament (voted "for" by KCR) should make Telangana's news coverage interesting. Of course, there must be other issues waiting in the wing, not just Telangana vs. SA, but also Telangana vs. Delhi, and Telangana vs. the judicial system of India.

indophile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kayalvizhi Mon Aug 11, 2014 10:24 am

Hydrabad was illegally annexted to India in 1948. So are so many other regions.

Kayalvizhi

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Mon Aug 11, 2014 11:55 am

Kayalvizhi wrote:Hydrabad was illegally annexted to India in 1948. So are so many other regions.
a statement is not proof . state any supporting facts. otherwise you are a fool who blurts out whatever comes to your mind.

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by ashdoc Mon Aug 11, 2014 12:04 pm

in this thread here i had said that andhra was a core state of india with ' rock solid ' indians .

https://such.forumotion.com/t9865-which-are-the-core-and-peripheral-states-of-the-indian-union?highlight=core+++%2Bperipheral+states

should i do a rethink ??

ashdoc

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Mon Aug 11, 2014 12:22 pm

speaking of fascism, they're taking census in telangana and want to establish who is a 'original' telanganite and who's not. am thinking telangana state govt is heading towards a collision with center and with modi running the show, it will not be pretty. cant wait for KCR and company to get smashed hulk-style

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by indophile Mon Aug 11, 2014 12:24 pm

ashdoc wrote:in this thread here i had said that andhra was a core state of india with ' rock solid ' indians .

https://such.forumotion.com/t9865-which-are-the-core-and-peripheral-states-of-the-indian-union?highlight=core+++%2Bperipheral+states

should i do a rethink ??
The division of the state and the nepotism/cronyism of the politicians may cause some problems in AP-Telangana, especially Telangana. That is because it is also blessed with a significant muslim population and naxalites in most of its districts. And the Telangana politicians are bitching and moaning about having no authority over police in Hyderabad, the common capital, when they agreed and voted for vesting such power in the common governor for the two states (presently E.S.L. Narasimhan, a retired IPS officer) for 10 years when the original state got divided. I would still consider both as core states because these amateurish politicians are riding high after achieving what they sought, albeit through the greediness of another politician Sonia Gandhi, and they should settle down once they realize they are elected to solve problems, not to create them.

indophile

Back to top Go down

Post by southindian Mon Aug 11, 2014 12:28 pm

truthbetold wrote:
Kayalvizhi wrote:Hydrabad was illegally annexted to India in 1948. So are so many other regions.
a statement is not proof .  state any supporting facts. otherwise you are a fool who blurts out whatever comes to your mind.
He is a fool that some folks here continue dialogue with.
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Mon Aug 11, 2014 12:47 pm

ashdoc wrote:in this thread here i had said that andhra was a core state of india with ' rock solid ' indians .

should i do a rethink ??

is maharashtra a core state? i ask because there is a local party, the shiva sena that threatens indian citizens living in bombay from time to time similar to the telengana naxals.

i used to think maharashtea was a core state. should i rethink?
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Mon Aug 11, 2014 1:41 pm

You are missing the real reason for Kavitakka's rhetoric.

KCR is trying to get some TRS guys elected in the Hyderabad region. Since they calculated that they can't win in most of Hyd/Sec, they are targeting the old city. KCR has become a sikular CONartist. However, The Owaisi family won't give up that quickly. There will be a blood bath between TRS goons and Razakar-terrorists for votes in the old city.

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Mon Aug 11, 2014 1:44 pm

Hey Kayar,

Here is your chance to form a TRS/LTTE coalition. May be, tell Kavitakka that you will pay some "protection money" and she will do anything you want.

Good luck.

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

Post by ashdoc Mon Aug 11, 2014 2:00 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:

should i do a rethink ??

is maharashtra a core state? i ask because there is a local party, the shiva sena that threatens indian citizens living in bombay from time to time similar to the telengana naxals.

i used to think maharashtea was a core state. should i rethink?
shiv sena has not questioned validity of maharashtra's being part of india .

ashdoc

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 11, 2014 3:18 pm

Vakavaka Pakapaka wrote:You are missing the real reason for Kavitakka's rhetoric.

KCR is trying to get some TRS guys elected in the Hyderabad region. Since they calculated that they can't win in most of Hyd/Sec, they are targeting the old city. KCR has become a sikular CONartist. However, The Owaisi family won't give up that quickly. There will be a blood bath between TRS goons and Razakar-terrorists for votes in the old city.
Yeah, but whatever they do, even talking about seceding from India, is not going to help them even one bit. Muslims (educated or uneducated, rich or poor, etc) and esp hyderabadi muslims, are going to vote only for the muslim party no matter what. Unless the other parties have a coalition with MIM, they can't get any muslim votes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Mon Aug 11, 2014 3:32 pm

Vakavaka Pakapaka wrote:
Hey Kayar,

Here is your chance to form a TRS/LTTE coalition. May be, tell Kavitakka that you will pay some "protection money" and she will do anything you want.

Good luck.

Kavittakka might mistake that and give him some "condoms" instead...

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by ashdoc Mon Aug 11, 2014 8:09 pm

what can be expected of a state that elects that pakistani biyatch sania mirza as its state ambassador ?? 

the telangana agitation has gone into some people's heads now they want a separate nation....

muslims of hyderabad must be happy seeing the nizam's kingdom rise like a phoenix from the ashes .

i am all with people of seemandhra now . maybe telangana should be rejoined to seemandhra and andhra pradesh recreated to teach these traitors a lesson .

otherwise we may see a hub of pro pakistani activities restart in the old city .

ashdoc

Back to top Go down

Post by Kayalvizhi Mon Aug 11, 2014 8:41 pm

truthbetold wrote:
a statement is not proof .  state any supporting facts. otherwise you are a fool who blurts out whatever comes to your mind.

People of Hydrabad State never were asked if they want to be part of India. Hold a plebescite. I will accept the results.

Kayalvizhi

Back to top Go down

Post by Kayalvizhi Mon Aug 11, 2014 8:43 pm

Propagandhi711 wrote:speaking of fascism, they're taking census in telangana and want to establish who is a 'original' telanganite and who's not. am thinking telangana state govt is heading towards a collision with center and with modi running the show, it will not be pretty. cant wait for KCR and company to get smashed hulk-style

If the Telangana government want to establish some type of son/daughter of the soil criteria for jobs and business, land ownership, I support it.

Kayalvizhi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down