Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A student of Indian philosophy reviews my blog posts on the subject

3 posters

Go down

A student of Indian philosophy reviews my blog posts on the subject Empty A student of Indian philosophy reviews my blog posts on the subject

Post by Guest Thu Aug 21, 2014 6:24 am

http://variedessays.blogspot.com/2012/04/rashmuns-posts-on-adi-sankaras-enmity.html

Back to top Go down

A student of Indian philosophy reviews my blog posts on the subject Empty Re: A student of Indian philosophy reviews my blog posts on the subject

Post by b_A Thu Aug 21, 2014 11:24 am

There is a popular greater fool theory among the traders. You buy a stock at ridiculously high price and a bigger fool than you buys it from you at even more ridiculously higher price. Like that , you are the biggest idiot on SuCH , but there will be bigger idiots than you in the blogdom (assuming that fellow is not an avatar of yourself) .

b_A

Back to top Go down

A student of Indian philosophy reviews my blog posts on the subject Empty Re: A student of Indian philosophy reviews my blog posts on the subject

Post by southindian Thu Aug 21, 2014 11:39 am

Rashmun wrote:http://variedessays.blogspot.com/2012/04/rashmuns-posts-on-adi-sankaras-enmity.html
...and you thought you were the only fool in the world?

If I were you, I would create more handles on BlogSpot.com and put more reviews like the one you posted in your link. I'm sure you don't need a Hint Wink
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 21, 2014 11:45 am

southindian wrote:
Rashmun wrote:http://variedessays.blogspot.com/2012/04/rashmuns-posts-on-adi-sankaras-enmity.html
...and you thought you were the only fool in the world?

If I were you, I would create more handles on BlogSpot.com and put more reviews like the one you posted in your link. I'm sure you don't need a Hint Wink

The writing style is completely different from mine and the guy has written several other blogs in addition to this one.

Back to top Go down

Post by smArtha Thu Aug 21, 2014 11:56 am

b_A wrote:There is a popular greater fool theory among the traders. You buy a stock at ridiculously high price and a bigger fool than you buys it from you at even more ridiculously higher price. Like that , you are the biggest idiot on SuCH , but there will be bigger idiots than you in the blogdom (assuming that fellow is not an avatar of yourself) .

+1

smArtha

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 21, 2014 11:58 am

smArtha wrote:
b_A wrote:There is a popular greater fool theory among the traders. You buy a stock at ridiculously high price and a bigger fool than you buys it from you at even more ridiculously higher price. Like that , you are the biggest idiot on SuCH , but there will be bigger idiots than you in the blogdom (assuming that fellow is not an avatar of yourself) .

+1

Just because I dislike Advaita it makes me a fool? Only a fanatic will think in this manner. Let us be respectful of each other's views on Indian philosophy inclusive of which school of Indian philosophy appeals to us and which does not.

Back to top Go down

Post by smArtha Thu Aug 21, 2014 1:01 pm

Why do you think the categorization is based on your likes/dislikes?

smArtha

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down