Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

super singer 8 ( telugu)

3 posters

Go down

super singer 8 ( telugu) Empty super singer 8 ( telugu)

Post by b_A Thu Aug 21, 2014 10:32 pm

Suoer singer season 8 started this week. I really enjoyed the last season and I hope this season will maintain that standard.
My personal favorite is this episode from minute 31:21 where all the super singers sing in chorus.

b_A

Back to top Go down

super singer 8 ( telugu) Empty Re: super singer 8 ( telugu)

Post by indophile Fri Aug 22, 2014 7:21 am

I used to watch it when they had amateurs on the show and Suma was running it. I don't like that jock with a raspy voice showing airs anchoring the show (DSP's brother) nor the the same people, that too pros, singing again and again hogging the forum and TV time.

indophile

Back to top Go down

Post by b_A Fri Aug 22, 2014 2:46 pm

indophile wrote:I used to watch it when they had amateurs on the show and Suma was running it. I don't like that jock with a raspy voice showing airs anchoring the show (DSP's brother) nor the the same people, that too pros, singing again and again hogging the forum and TV time.

This season the anchor is Nandu ( Geeta madhuri's husband) and there are new bunch of singers who all appeared to be talented as shown in the auditions. I am not sure what the role of the senior singers like Hemachandra, Srikrishna are , but most of the singers from season 7, are present.

b_A

Back to top Go down

Post by Obnoxious Fri Aug 22, 2014 7:18 pm

indophile wrote:I used to watch it when they had amateurs on the show and Suma was running it. I don't like that jock with a raspy voice showing airs anchoring the show (DSP's brother) nor the the same people, that too pros, singing again and again hogging the forum and TV time.

The singing is often terrible. Esp the women. Couldn't stand their screeching & way too many apasruthis for professional singers.  Why do they have to sing high pitch voices when they can't.

Obnoxious

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down