Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Time to give it up , PN

+8
MaxEntropy_Man
Impedimenta
Propagandhi711
michelle2
truthbetold
bw
pravalika nanda
b_A
12 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Time to give it up , PN - Page 2 Empty Re: Time to give it up , PN

Post by truthbetold Wed Aug 27, 2014 8:59 pm

b_A wrote:
truthbetold wrote:B-A

What is the next project?  BW=Rishi?

How about PS=KV?

As of now, I don't think either one is correct. I reserve the right to change my mind in future Very Happy.
That was supposed to be a joke.  

One of them is a widely believed fact.

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by bw Wed Aug 27, 2014 9:02 pm

b_A wrote:
bw wrote:
b_A wrote:
pravalika nanda wrote:
Kinnera wrote:PN=DM. someone already said that, no?

actually, i don't know the person who started the thread.  i've never actually read his/her posts and to the best of my knowledge we haven't interacted much. i don't understand the motivation at all and don't have time for it.

you know when i started to call myself pravalika nanda, i put a lot of thought into it: the first sounds come out as "PraNa" which in telugu means "life" and it's spiritual and sanskritic. i'll bet you thought i was too shallow for this kind of thing but anyhow,  "DM" sounds like DiM or DuMb.

i don't know why you and vidya bagchi would go around saying these things. bagchi earlier in the day asked me if i was "mainstreet." are you guys breathing oxygen or carbon monoxide?

First of all you deserve a little applause because you managed to fool the people for a long long time. But as the saying goes, you cannot fool all the people all the time.
You didn't mention anything about this handle in your confession post in sulekha. You obviously put a lot of thought into this persona (like that PraNa and posing as a semi-ABCD). You are fluent in tamil and you know only a little telugu, but you are posing as a telugu girl. So you came up with that brilliant idea of moving to US in your childhood so that your lack of telugu knowledge can be easily explained. Apart from posting some random youtube links, you made sure that you never participated in any telugu thread or interacted with telugu people so that you are not found out. You finally slipped when you used your PN signature  "cuz" in this post ( https://such.forumotion.com/t23926-jealous-breeders#158781 ). You even conducted "conversations" among your different handles.

PS1: You obviously have a lot of talent in creating different personae and I hope that you take this as a challenge to create more handles with their distinct personalities and that are totally opaque.
PS2: A tip for you. One glaring mistake is that all your handles have the same political leaning. Please make sure that you don't repeat that mistake in future.

arvind swamy was/is a genius! he knew good telugu, by the way. if this is also him, i am glad to see him back. i don't really care if all these colourful handles are the same person - makes life interesting on SUCH. if only rishi too returned!

on the other hand, people who use different handles just to make snarky posts  are creepy.
If you click on HA's link of sulekha in one of the above posts, he clearly admits that SP is him.

it is AS after all!

"two identities, same person? that's what I'm saying too. JBFji? lol! when the F did I become that psycho? best regards, JBF aka conalpha aka multivitamin aka arvind swamy"

bw

Back to top Go down

Post by bw Wed Aug 27, 2014 9:02 pm

truthbetold wrote:
b_A wrote:

How about PS=KV?

As of now, I don't think either one is correct. I reserve the right to change my mind in future Very Happy.

One of them is a widely believed fact.

alright, i will confess. i..am...TS!

bw

Back to top Go down

Post by b_A Wed Aug 27, 2014 9:03 pm

truthbetold wrote:
b_A wrote:

How about PS=KV?

I know Very Happy.

b_A

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 27, 2014 9:08 pm

b_A wrote:
bw wrote:
b_A wrote:
pravalika nanda wrote:

actually, i don't know the person who started the thread.  i've never actually read his/her posts and to the best of my knowledge we haven't interacted much. i don't understand the motivation at all and don't have time for it.

you know when i started to call myself pravalika nanda, i put a lot of thought into it: the first sounds come out as "PraNa" which in telugu means "life" and it's spiritual and sanskritic. i'll bet you thought i was too shallow for this kind of thing but anyhow,  "DM" sounds like DiM or DuMb.

i don't know why you and vidya bagchi would go around saying these things. bagchi earlier in the day asked me if i was "mainstreet." are you guys breathing oxygen or carbon monoxide?

First of all you deserve a little applause because you managed to fool the people for a long long time. But as the saying goes, you cannot fool all the people all the time.
You didn't mention anything about this handle in your confession post in sulekha. You obviously put a lot of thought into this persona (like that PraNa and posing as a semi-ABCD). You are fluent in tamil and you know only a little telugu, but you are posing as a telugu girl. So you came up with that brilliant idea of moving to US in your childhood so that your lack of telugu knowledge can be easily explained. Apart from posting some random youtube links, you made sure that you never participated in any telugu thread or interacted with telugu people so that you are not found out. You finally slipped when you used your PN signature  "cuz" in this post ( https://such.forumotion.com/t23926-jealous-breeders#158781 ). You even conducted "conversations" among your different handles.

PS1: You obviously have a lot of talent in creating different personae and I hope that you take this as a challenge to create more handles with their distinct personalities and that are totally opaque.
PS2: A tip for you. One glaring mistake is that all your handles have the same political leaning. Please make sure that you don't repeat that mistake in future.

arvind swamy was/is a genius! he knew good telugu, by the way. if this is also him, i am glad to see him back. i don't really care if all these colourful handles are the same person - makes life interesting on SUCH. if only rishi too returned!

on the other hand, people who use different handles just to make snarky posts  are creepy.
If you click on HA's link of sulekha in one of the above posts, he clearly admits that SP is him.

one thing, i don't think i am the rs-k in that post. my id was hacked by that time and I had to create some other rs-k. but am not sure, could be.

another, do you mean this?

"two identities, same person? that's what I'm saying too. JBFji? lol! when the F did I become that psycho? best regards, JBF aka conalpha aka multivitamin aka arvind swamy"

do you remember JBF? marathi psycho dude. SP was most probably tired of replying to questions on his ID, so maybe just joking, just like you call yourself HA, CD, TBT, kinns, and so on. Anyway, who knows if AS = SP.

Last edited by Beatrix Kiddo on Wed Aug 27, 2014 9:14 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 27, 2014 9:13 pm

b_A wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:oh yeah...
- two thambi handles from northeast cannot be away on the biggest holiday season of the year. must be one dude.
And where is he now ? both disappeared?  Anyway, that is not the only piece of my case against GK. I quoted specific posts when he forgot to switch handles , I compared writing styles and lot of other stuff. Please refer to my actual post for further details.
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
- four random handles cannot be using the same common word. must be one dude.
I already showed that it is not a common word, at least not on SuCH, in my post above.
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
- some old man fights gults on purpose so that those gults can post his kids' name on the internet. this way he gets to take revenge on this own kids for abandoning him.
Lunacy is defined as repeatedly doing the same thing and expecting a different outcome each time. Do you think the evil loser is a lunatic when he goes out of his way to talk about propa's wife when everyone knows what the outcome will be? Or do you think he is using his family members identity as pawns to prove a point about how northindians brainwashed telugu people into defending the honor of their women ?
Pick your poison.
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
- if one thambi is posting a lot when other is on vacation, they must be the same.
Tch tch tch. It appears you cannot even follow the logic. It is not about posting a lot , it is about the timing of the posts. Monday morning in particular which is definitely unusual for that handle.

wow dude. i don't even know what to say. don't even want to laugh any more. i have an alternate answer to pretty much each of your speculation, but I have low energy levels, so will drop it. Try doing the elimination exercise on why what you think can not be true, and why people are trying to tell otherwise.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 27, 2014 9:22 pm

Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
b_A wrote:
bw wrote:
b_A wrote:
pravalika nanda wrote:

one thing, i don't think i am the rs-k in that post. my id was hacked by that time and I had to create some other rs-k. but am not sure, could be.

another, do you mean this?

do you remember JBF? marathi psycho dude. SP was most probably tired of replying to questions on his ID, so maybe just joking, just like you call yourself HA, CD, TBT, kinns, and so on. Anyway, who knows if AS = SP.

lol would be funny if in 2020, someone googles up and says how b_a "confessed" to being all those handles.

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Wed Aug 27, 2014 9:33 pm

B_A

You admit you are rashmun. 

Proof: HA=CD=TBT=kinns.

I thought prop is all of those people. 

A real question?

AS is accused of being JBF etc. But no one is accused of being flimflam. 

Why not as=swapna?

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by b_A Wed Aug 27, 2014 10:13 pm

truthbetold wrote:B_A

You admit you are rashmun. 

Proof: HA=CD=TBT=kinns.

I thought prop is all of those people. 

A real question?

AS is accused of being JBF etc. But no one is accused of being flimflam. 

Why not as=swapna?

A leopard cannot change its spots. The evil loser tried to hide himself under his two current handles but was easily recognized with the telltale signs.

b_A

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlot Daruwala Thu Aug 28, 2014 3:54 am

Impedimenta wrote:
pravalika nanda wrote:

woman, I wasted 1/2 hour or so frantically GOOGLING your name. Fine, give my 1/2 hour back to me.

lol!
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

Post by garam_kuta Tue Sep 02, 2014 12:37 pm

Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
b_A wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:oh yeah...
- two thambi handles from northeast cannot be away on the biggest holiday season of the year. must be one dude.
And where is he now ? both disappeared?  Anyway, that is not the only piece of my case against GK. I quoted specific posts when he forgot to switch handles , I compared writing styles and lot of other stuff. Please refer to my actual post for further details.
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
- four random handles cannot be using the same common word. must be one dude.
I already showed that it is not a common word, at least not on SuCH, in my post above.
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
- some old man fights gults on purpose so that those gults can post his kids' name on the internet. this way he gets to take revenge on this own kids for abandoning him.
Lunacy is defined as repeatedly doing the same thing and expecting a different outcome each time. Do you think the evil loser is a lunatic when he goes out of his way to talk about propa's wife when everyone knows what the outcome will be? Or do you think he is using his family members identity as pawns to prove a point about how northindians brainwashed telugu people into defending the honor of their women ?
Pick your poison.
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
- if one thambi is posting a lot when other is on vacation, they must be the same.
Tch tch tch. It appears you cannot even follow the logic. It is not about posting a lot , it is about the timing of the posts. Monday morning in particular which is definitely unusual for that handle.

wow dude. i don't even know what to say. don't even want to laugh any more. i have an alternate answer to pretty much each of your speculation, but I have low energy levels, so will drop it. Try doing the elimination exercise on why what you think can not be true, and why people are trying to tell otherwise.

To BK -

and to Hohohohoholmees mAmees
of course, it is.... rofl
Time to give it up , PN - Page 2 Tumblr_myiszfdZF11rman8co1_400

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 02, 2014 1:16 pm

that's a creepy song, aiyo. lol.

aside, long time no see. where u been?

Back to top Go down

Post by garam_kuta Tue Sep 02, 2014 1:35 pm

Beatrix Kiddo wrote:that's a creepy song, aiyo. lol.

only in a nice way BK

all over..like a rolling stone - and, good to be back Very Happy

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 02, 2014 1:52 pm

garam_kuta wrote:

only in a nice way BK

wb. if i were petri and lurking, I would begin posting in 2-3 days. Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil now that will make ticks crawl through many brains here lol.

Back to top Go down

Post by garam_kuta Tue Sep 02, 2014 2:38 pm

Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
garam_kuta wrote:

only in a nice way BK

wb. if i were petri and lurking, I would begin posting in 2-3 days. Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil now that will make ticks crawl through many brains here lol.

totally, yeah!
while we wait our holmesy mAmi giving a few hours before posting -  and I bet it will not be on  cosmosing chennai or on modi's gita gifting Wink

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by b_A Tue Sep 02, 2014 9:51 pm

garam_kuta wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
garam_kuta wrote:

only in a nice way BK

totally, yeah!
while we wait our holmesy mAmi giving a few hours before posting -  and I bet it will not be on  cosmosing chennai or on modi's gita gifting Wink
yawwwwwnnnnnnn. You can pretend and BK will pretend to believe you.

b_A

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 02, 2014 9:56 pm

b_A wrote:
garam_kuta wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
garam_kuta wrote:

only in a nice way BK

totally, yeah!

hey i wanted to believe that petri and gk are the same, but could not be convinced by your proofs. Give me a good reason and I will. Until then, no hard feelings.

Back to top Go down

Post by b_A Tue Sep 02, 2014 10:03 pm

Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
b_A wrote:
garam_kuta wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
garam_kuta wrote:

totally, yeah!

hey i wanted to believe that petri and gk are the same, but could not be convinced by your proofs. Give me a good reason and I will. Until then, no hard feelings.
I sent a PM to the great Glut Admin for their IP addresses and as soon as I get them, I will post the proof. OK?
ps: What if they are two different people coincidentally posting from the same starbucks ? I have to think of a better proof than that to convince you.

b_A

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 02, 2014 10:11 pm

b_A wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
b_A wrote:
garam_kuta wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:

totally, yeah!

I sent a PM to the great Glut Admin for their IP addresses and as soon as I get them, I will post the proof. OK?
ps: What if they are two different people coincidentally posting from the same starbucks ? I have to think of a better proof than that to convince you.

Since you know e'thing, also explain why. Neither gk nor petri was a troll, what other motive could there be?

Back to top Go down

Post by b_A Wed Sep 03, 2014 4:45 pm

b_A

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2