Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

hanging feet off the boat

Go down

hanging feet off the boat Empty hanging feet off the boat

Post by Guest Thu Aug 28, 2014 10:31 am

So that was a first. Went boating last week. At one point, dropped the anchor and just relaxed. I opened one door and sat with feet hanging in the water. Told older to sit with me in the small door gap. She said she would rather sit alone. So, told xh. He agreed. Somehow we fit in that small door considering how both of us are pretty big.

Then we began wondering that if a shark comes who will it grab first. I said, 'It will grab you first coz you have bigger feet, so it will think it's a bigger fish'. He said, 'It will grab your legs first coz u are wearing a bright nailpolish and you have much bigger legs than mine'. Then we realized a shark's mouth may be big enough that it will think it's eating four fish in one meal. Then we also laughed that this is a stupid marina and there is no shark here.

Anyway, was fun sitting there dipping feet in the water and gazing at the waves. The water didn't look great but felt good and warm overall with its big waves. Sometimes when a big boat passed by ours would rock so much that we would go knee deep into water. Fun afternoon overall.

hanging feet off the boat Ku7UOAU

Back to top Go down

hanging feet off the boat Empty Re: hanging feet off the boat

Post by michelle2 Thu Aug 28, 2014 12:01 pm

Beatrix Kiddo wrote:So that was a first. Went boating last week. At one point, dropped the anchor and just relaxed. I opened one door and sat with feet hanging in the water. Told older to sit with me in the small door gap. She said she would rather sit alone. So, told xh. He agreed. Somehow we fit in that small door considering how both of us are pretty big.

Then we began wondering that if a shark comes who will it grab first. I said, 'It will grab you first coz you have bigger feet, so it will think it's a bigger fish'. He said, 'It will grab your legs first coz u are wearing a bright nailpolish and you have much bigger legs than mine'. Then we realized a shark's mouth may be big enough that it will think it's eating four fish in one meal. Then we also laughed that this is a stupid marina and there is no shark here.

Anyway, was fun sitting there dipping feet in the water and gazing at the waves. The water didn't look great but felt good and warm overall with its big waves. Sometimes when a big boat passed by ours would rock so much that we would go knee deep into water. Fun afternoon overall.

may i ask you a favour?

michelle2

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 28, 2014 12:02 pm

michelle2 wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:So that was a first. Went boating last week. At one point, dropped the anchor and just relaxed. I opened one door and sat with feet hanging in the water. Told older to sit with me in the small door gap. She said she would rather sit alone. So, told xh. He agreed. Somehow we fit in that small door considering how both of us are pretty big.

may i ask you a favour?

no

Back to top Go down

Post by michelle2 Thu Aug 28, 2014 12:08 pm

Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
michelle2 wrote:

may i ask you a favour?

no

i understand. regardless, could you please leave your feet out of any picture you post here? the sea is fine.

michelle2

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 28, 2014 12:10 pm

michelle2 wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
michelle2 wrote:

may i ask you a favour?

no

i understand. regardless, could you please leave your feet out of any picture you post here? the sea is fine.

keeping up with the trend of aunties posting feet pics on social media. dey dat ugly?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 28, 2014 12:14 pm

here's one more hehe

hanging feet off the boat QJpbJLy

Back to top Go down

Post by michelle2 Thu Aug 28, 2014 12:16 pm

Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
michelle2 wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
michelle2 wrote:

may i ask you a favour?

no

keeping up with the trend of aunties posting feet pics on social media. dey dat ugly?
don't know of social media trends. about feet: some are ugly, some are pretty, the rest are neither.

michelle2

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 28, 2014 12:19 pm

michelle2 wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
michelle2 wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
michelle2 wrote:

may i ask you a favour?

no

don't know of social media trends. about feet: some are ugly, some are pretty, the rest are neither.

hmm. wogay sry for ruining ur day by display of mah feet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down