Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Diggy Raja: "I had warned Rajnath that Modi always chopped off the hands of those who promoted him"

Go down

Diggy Raja: "I had warned Rajnath that Modi always chopped off the hands of those who promoted him" Empty Diggy Raja: "I had warned Rajnath that Modi always chopped off the hands of those who promoted him"

Post by Guest Fri Aug 29, 2014 10:59 pm

He also spoke about the controversy over allegations against Home Minister Rajnath Singh’s son. Singh said he was among the first to caution Rajnath Singh when Narendra Modi’s name was proposed for the PM post.
“I was the first one to caution Rajnath Singh. Because Modi has always chopped off the hands which promoted him,” Singh said. He said an atmosphere of mistrust has been created.
“From where are these news coming from. That Piyush Goyal was told over phone not to dine with industrialists, that Prakash Javadekar was asked to change from jeans to kurta pyjama, that Sadananda Gowda who was having a meal with industrialists at a five-star hotel was asked to return… this news about Rajnath Singh… From where are all these news coming from? Is the Congress giving all these news, or the media? Is it coming from the PMO, Jhandewalan or any of his Cabinet colleagues?,” he said.

http://indianexpress.com/article/india/politics/word-hindu-doesnt-figure-in-vedas-rss-uses-it-for-politics-says-digvijaya/

Back to top Go down

Diggy Raja: "I had warned Rajnath that Modi always chopped off the hands of those who promoted him" Empty Re: Diggy Raja: "I had warned Rajnath that Modi always chopped off the hands of those who promoted him"

Post by Kayalvizhi Fri Aug 29, 2014 11:50 pm

Rashmun,
Do you support relpacing Modi by Rajnath Singh. We, the Tamil nationalists, prefer Rajnath.

Kayalvizhi

Back to top Go down

Diggy Raja: "I had warned Rajnath that Modi always chopped off the hands of those who promoted him" Empty Re: Diggy Raja: "I had warned Rajnath that Modi always chopped off the hands of those who promoted him"

Post by Guest Sat Aug 30, 2014 12:00 am

Kayalvizhi wrote:Rashmun,
Do you support relpacing Modi by Rajnath Singh. We, the Tamil nationalists, prefer Rajnath.

Naturally you prefer a "Hindian" rather than a Gujarati as PM because such a person would make a better target for the likes of you. The fact that a Gujarati looks all set to remain PM for a large portion of your remaining natural life ( if not your complete natural life) must be highly annoying to you.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down