Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sadhguru poll

+2
goodcitizn
FluteHolder
6 posters

Go down

Admit it, how many of you have seen Sadhguru in their dreams atleast once.

Sadhguru poll Vote_lcap63%Sadhguru poll Vote_rcap 63% 
[ 5 ]
Sadhguru poll Vote_lcap0%Sadhguru poll Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Sadhguru poll Vote_lcap0%Sadhguru poll Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Sadhguru poll Vote_lcap37%Sadhguru poll Vote_rcap 37% 
[ 3 ]

Total Votes : 8

Sadhguru poll Empty Sadhguru poll

Post by Guest Thu Sep 11, 2014 12:52 pm

Admit it, how many of you have seen Sadhguru in their dreams atleast once.

Back to top Go down

Sadhguru poll Empty Re: Sadhguru poll

Post by FluteHolder Thu Sep 11, 2014 12:58 pm

Smile

FluteHolder

Back to top Go down

Post by goodcitizn Thu Sep 11, 2014 1:02 pm

That would be a nightmare.

goodcitizn

Back to top Go down

Post by garam_kuta Thu Sep 11, 2014 1:16 pm

what's sadhguru's handle in such Question

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 11, 2014 5:46 pm

lol, two people dream frequently?

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlot Daruwala Sat Sep 13, 2014 6:02 am

One is FH fo sho. Who's the other?
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 13, 2014 10:01 am

3 people now? guess someone's just having fun with this poll lol.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kris Sat Sep 13, 2014 10:42 am

Beatrix Kiddo wrote:Admit it, how many of you have seen Sadhguru in their dreams atleast once.

>>>Never, but I did have a strange dream last night. It involved a Midwestern blue collar couple having lunch with us in the backyard and my wife telling them I am looking to pick up some skill. The husband tells us he picked up a skill in iron working in Coimbatore(!) and I guess implies I should do the same. He then tells us about their honeymoon from long ago in Switzerland and asks us if we have been to Europe. Later he falls down in the kitchen and is not able to get up. I ask the maid to sprinkle water on him so he can get up. The venue is our house, but the kitchen is not ours and neither is the Mexican maid. The garden/backyard is ours though. Aside from the aspect of me having no meaningful skills, this whole dream seemed so random. Maybe the water sprinkling has a Hindu theme to it. I don't know. I thought of your dream with the singing ex-bf.

Kris

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sat Sep 13, 2014 11:03 am

Kris wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:Admit it, how many of you have seen Sadhguru in their dreams atleast once.

>>>Never, but I did have a strange dream last night. It involved a Midwestern blue collar couple having lunch with us in the backyard and my wife telling them I am looking to pick up some skill. The husband tells us he picked up a skill in iron working in Coimbatore(!) and I guess implies I should do the same. He then tells us about their honeymoon from long ago in Switzerland and asks us if we have been to Europe. Later he falls down in the kitchen and is not able to get up. I ask the maid to sprinkle water on him so he can get up. The venue is our house, but the kitchen is not ours and neither is the Mexican maid. The garden/backyard is ours though. Aside from the aspect of me having no meaningful skills, this whole dream seemed so random. Maybe the water sprinkling has a Hindu theme to it. I don't know. I thought of your dream with the singing ex-bf.

You have a good post-retirement profession.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Kris Sat Sep 13, 2014 11:07 am

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:
Kris wrote:

You have a good post-retirement profession.

>>>Iron-working? I must admit the glasses those guys wear are cool.

Kris

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down