Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Most Wanted men in India are all Telugus or Bengalis

4 posters

Go down

The Most Wanted men in India are all Telugus or Bengalis Empty The Most Wanted men in India are all Telugus or Bengalis

Post by Guest Sat Sep 20, 2014 2:01 pm

http://www.hindustantimes.com/india-news/most-wanted-maoists-pip-terrorists-in-bounty-stakes/article1-1266628.aspx

----
Some way should be found to get these guys to participate in parliamentary democracy.

Back to top Go down

The Most Wanted men in India are all Telugus or Bengalis Empty Re: The Most Wanted men in India are all Telugus or Bengalis

Post by confuzzled dude Sat Sep 20, 2014 2:19 pm

For some unknown reason [to me], predominantly or only  Bengalis & Telugus bought into this ideology. Though more people have been killed due to Naxals wars than any other form of terrorism they appear to get away most likely due to the silence of Hindu moderates.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

The Most Wanted men in India are all Telugus or Bengalis Empty Re: The Most Wanted men in India are all Telugus or Bengalis

Post by Guest Sat Sep 20, 2014 2:39 pm

confuzzled dude wrote:For some unknown reason [to me], predominantly or only  Bengalis & Telugus bought into this ideology. Though more people have been killed due to Naxals wars than any other form of terrorism they appear to get away most likely due to the silence of Hindu moderates.

Are you saying only Telugu and Bengali hindus are moderates?

Back to top Go down

Post by Seva Lamberdar Sat Sep 20, 2014 2:41 pm

Rashmun wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:For some unknown reason [to me], predominantly or only  Bengalis & Telugus bought into this ideology. Though more people have been killed due to Naxals wars than any other form of terrorism they appear to get away most likely due to the silence of Hindu moderates.

That's what he said.
Seva Lamberdar
Seva Lamberdar

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1bYp0igbxHcmg1G1J-qw0VUBSn7Fu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 20, 2014 2:54 pm

Seva Lamberdar wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

That's what he said.
Ya, everything has to have a 'hindu' angle for him. He's obsessed about hindus Smile.

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Sat Sep 20, 2014 3:42 pm

confuzzled dude wrote:For some unknown reaso
n [to me], predominantly or only  Bengalis & Telugus bought into this ideology. Though more people have been killed due to Naxals wars than any other form of terrorism they appear to get away most likely due to the silence of Hindu moderates.

cd
Your comment will rank among the top 10 stupid comments ever posted on such.

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Sat Sep 20, 2014 4:00 pm

Bengal - for its feudal past.

AP (mostly in Telangana) - for its Dora system (feudal).

AND, the educated people (and social reformers) supported the Naxalite movement in both WB and AP.

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Sat Sep 20, 2014 5:15 pm

Seva Lamberdar wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

That's what he said.
Nope I was saying that most of the Maoists are from those two states. Are we saying that hindu moderates from other states cannot talk about Naxalism?

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Sat Sep 20, 2014 5:18 pm

Kinnera wrote:
Seva Lamberdar wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

That's what he said.
Ya, everything has to have a 'hindu' angle for him. He's obsessed about hindus Smile.
You should be very happy that you turned around an Islamo apologist into a Hindu obsessionist Razz

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Sat Sep 20, 2014 5:26 pm

truthbetold wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:For some unknown reaso
n [to me], predominantly or only  Bengalis & Telugus bought into this ideology. Though more people have been killed due to Naxals wars than any other form of terrorism they appear to get away most likely due to the silence of Hindu moderates.

cd
Your comment will rank among the top 10 stupid comments ever posted on such.
How so? Are there protests against bandhs called by Maoists or police killed in maoist attacks like they organize protests against silly ad companies or MF Husain?

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Sat Sep 20, 2014 5:32 pm

Vakavaka Pakapaka wrote:Bengal - for its feudal past.

AND, the educated people (and social reformers) supported the Naxalite movement in both WB and AP.
No feudal past in BIMARU states! may be they don't dare to revolt in those states.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 20, 2014 5:43 pm

CD, are you a Muslim?

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Sat Sep 20, 2014 5:46 pm

confuzzled dude wrote:

No feudal past in BIMARU states! may be they don't dare to revolt in those states.
CD

You should atleast educate yourself on subjects you comment.

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Sat Sep 20, 2014 5:57 pm

truthbetold wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:

CD

You should atleast educate yourself on subjects you comment.
Shocked

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Sat Sep 20, 2014 6:09 pm

Rashmun wrote:CD, are you a Muslim?
Don't know man. I may need to get that DNA test kit Nevada was talking about, to figure it out..

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Sat Sep 20, 2014 8:04 pm

confuzzled dude wrote:
Don't know man. I may need to get that DNA test kit Nevada was talking about, to figure it out..
DNA test. Must be times are changing. In our days. ABC test is all that is required.

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 20, 2014 8:08 pm

confuzzled dude wrote:

CD please tell us whether you eat beef and avoid alcohol zealously; and also whether you have been circumcised. The answer to these three queries may save you from taking the DNA test.

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Sat Sep 20, 2014 8:10 pm

Rashmun wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:

CD please tell us whether you eat beef and avoid alcohol zealously;  and also whether you have been circumcised. The answer to these three queries may save you from taking the DNA test.
Is that how they figure out in your part of the world? sounds very very backward

Last edited by confuzzled dude on Sat Sep 20, 2014 8:13 pm; edited 1 time in total

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 20, 2014 8:13 pm

confuzzled dude wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:

CD please tell us whether you eat beef and avoid alcohol zealously;  and also whether you have been circumcised. The answer to these three queries may save you from taking the DNA test.
Is that how they figure out in your part of the world?

I was talking to a Turkish man and he was telling me about his daughter's divorce. He and his daughters are Muslims but they are also liberals. When he first heard that the man who his daughter wanted to marry ( which she eventually did) was a Muslim who did not touch alcohol he said he knew there would be trouble eventually in this marriage.

CD, do you drink alcohol? Do you eat beef? Have you been circumcised?

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Sat Sep 20, 2014 8:16 pm

Rashmun wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:

I was talking to a Turkish man and he was telling me about his daughter's divorce. He and his daughters are Muslims but they are also liberals. When he first heard that the man who his daughter wanted to marry ( which she eventually did) was a Muslim who did not touch alcohol he said he knew there would be trouble eventually in this marriage.

What's relation between the above two paragraphs?

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 20, 2014 8:20 pm

confuzzled dude wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:

I am following and building upon the deductive principles elucidated by the Turkish gentleman, a liberal Muslim, to identify a fundamentalist Muslim.

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Sat Sep 20, 2014 8:22 pm

Rashmun wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

I am following and building upon the deductive principles elucidated by the Turkish gentleman, a liberal Muslim, to identify a fundamentalist Muslim.
oh! doing detective Karamchand. What's wrong with you so called Hindus, you can't tolerate a fellow Hindu criticizing Hindus?

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 20, 2014 8:37 pm

confuzzled dude wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:

oh! doing detective Karamchand. What's wrong with you so called Hindus, you can't tolerate a fellow Hindu criticizing Hindus?

When the criticism is completely misplaced, and even bizarre, then one will naturally suspect what your true intentions are. In fact, for all we know you could be a Pakistani Muslim.

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Sat Sep 20, 2014 8:42 pm

Rashmun wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

When the criticism is completely misplaced, and even bizarre, then one will naturally suspect what your true intentions are.
Misplaced to you may be not to everyone. You said you're a Brahmin from UP everyone took your word for it (including me) but you don't seem to have the same basic courtesy.
Rashmun wrote:
In fact, for all we know you could be a Pakistani Muslim.
Eh! a telugu speaking one that is.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Sat Sep 20, 2014 9:56 pm

Rashmun

Just a little help.  There are lot of pakistani muslims living in hyderabad. They also speak Telugu. Some of them migrate to USA and take up IT jobs. 

You may have uncovered one of those sleeper cells. 

I do not know the religion of CD and it is not important. He is definitely from Hyderabad (no. Not from Sindh but from Telangana).  

May your detective work flourish.

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 20, 2014 10:06 pm

truthbetold wrote:Rashmun

Just a little help.  There are lot of pakistani muslims living in hyderabad. They also speak Telugu. Some of them migrate to USA and take up IT jobs. 

I do not know the religion of CD and it is not important. He is definitely from Hyderabad (no. Not from Sindh but from Telangana).  

What is the ABC method you spoke of in an earlier post on this thread?

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Sat Sep 20, 2014 10:23 pm

How are you so ssssuuurrrreee?!?!?!

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Sat Sep 20, 2014 10:28 pm

Rashmun wrote:

What is the ABC method you spoke of in an earlier post on this thread?
It is the slang term for one of the methods listed in your post above (relative to a body part)

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Sat Sep 20, 2014 10:30 pm

confuzzled dude wrote:

How are you so ssssuuurrrreee?!?!?!
You should know.

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down