Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Made in India

+3
truthbetold
Marathadi-Saamiyaar
confuzzled dude
7 posters

Go down

Made in India Empty Made in India

Post by confuzzled dude Sun Sep 28, 2014 7:38 pm

Most of the times, I end up buying the stuff I don't need just because the label says Made in India. Does anyone suffer from similar weakness?

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Made in India Empty Re: Made in India

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sun Sep 28, 2014 7:42 pm

confuzzled dude wrote:Most of the times, I end up buying the stuff I don't need just because the label says Made in India. Does anyone suffer from similar weakness?

I used to when I found clothing items made in India or vessels. But, these became a little upscale and I stopped buying.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Sun Sep 28, 2014 8:09 pm

Today I ate buffet at a pak restaurant to celebrate modi victory.

I bought textiles from India, pakistan, indonesia and vietnam through the summer. Found out that the total is still less than tax on the bill of children's summer buys.

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by bw Sun Sep 28, 2014 9:38 pm

confuzzled dude wrote:Most of the times, I end up buying the stuff I don't need just because the label says Made in India. Does anyone suffer from similar weakness?

i avoid everything that says "made in india" as much as i can except for grand sweet snacks.

bw

Back to top Go down

Post by garam_kuta Sun Sep 28, 2014 10:26 pm

bw wrote:

i avoid everything that says "made in india" as much as i can except for grand sweet snacks.

totally... except that white mixture called masala pori that stinks of some dAldA type odor... indeed the shelf-life of their products in those sealed hefty million gauge plastic bags is extraordinary! long live Grand Sweets!

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by Kris Sun Sep 28, 2014 10:37 pm

garam_kuta wrote:
bw wrote:

totally... except that white mixture called masala pori that stinks of some dAldA type odor... indeed the shelf-life of their products in those sealed hefty million gauge plastic bags is extraordinary! long live Grand Sweets!

>>>There is another one by the name of  Shuswadh (sp.?). I give into temptation once in awhile, but am finding out that my system is not able to handle the stuff that well anymore.

Kris

Back to top Go down

Post by Silly Point Mon Sep 29, 2014 11:29 am

Well, I saw this awesome hoodie the other die and I didnt buy coz it was made in Pakistan.. I wonder what that is all about!!

Silly Point

Back to top Go down

Post by Kris Mon Sep 29, 2014 8:54 pm

Silly Point wrote:Well, I saw this awesome hoodie the other die and I didnt buy coz it was made in Pakistan.. I wonder what that is all about!!
>>>A career change perhaps? How's the new TSA job? Smile

Kris

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down