Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Follow the Constitution: Diggy Raja urges Hazare

5 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Follow the Constitution: Diggy Raja urges Hazare Empty Follow the Constitution: Diggy Raja urges Hazare

Post by Guest Mon Aug 15, 2011 12:33 pm

New Delhi, Aug.15 (ANI): Senior Congress party leader Digvijay Singh has
urged veteran social activist Anna Hazare to follow the tenets of the
very Constitution that grants him the right to protest.

Over the past few months, Hazare has repeatedly locked horns with the
government over the latter’s perceived hesitancy in dealing with
corruption, an issue that has sparked off a nationwide furore in the
past few months.

Hazare is set to observe a fast-unto-death in Delhi from August 16 to
oppose the government version of the Lokpal (ombudsman) Bill, which has
kept the Prime Minister, judiciary and federal lawmakers out of its
ambit, triggering a public outcry.

Hazare’s proposed fast seems to have ruffled fathers in the government,
which is wary of the intense public support to the movement against
corruption that was felt and seen in the social activist’s similar
campaign in New Delhi in April.

Speaking to mediapersons, Singh lashed out at Hazare for refusing to
call off his campaign against the government-drafted version of the
Lokpal Bill by contending elected lawmakers, and not ‘street
protestors,’ had the right to frame legislations.

“First and foremost, I want to again urge Anna Hazare to follow the
tenets of the Indian Constitution. According to the very Constitution on
which Anna Hazare has sought the attention of the Prime Minister, the
right to frame laws has not been given to people on the streets, but the
parliament,
” said Singh.

In a bid to derail Hazare’s campaign, the Congress party, citing an
earlier judicial probe report, accused Hazare’s Hind Swaraj Trust of
corrupt practices.

According to certain news channels, the report, drafted by Justice P B
Sawant in 2005, revealed certain financial irregularities observed in
the transactions of the trust.

In fact, earlier in the day, Sawant stirred a hornet’s nest by saying
the trust’s funds were spent to celebrate Hazare’s birthday.

Citing the Sawant Commission report, Singh said Hazare had been misled
by his aides, who themselves were indulging in corruption right under
his very nose.

“Anna Hazare has always been surrounded by people and aides who have
been exploiting him for their own gains. Hazare is a very decent and
simple person; he does not understand many things. Even the Justice
Sawant Commission said the same thing, that right under Hazare’s nose,
many of his associates made money without his knowledge
,” added Singh.

The much-debated Lokpal Bill was tabled in the Lok Sabha on August 4.

The draft was later sent to a Parliamentary Standing Committee,
comprising leaders from across the national political spectrum, for its
approval.

Incidentally, Hazare and other civil society members also discussed the
Bill’s provisions in the first meeting of the committee, but adopted a
tough stance on the issue soon later, demanding the government
immediately withdraw its draft.

While the civil society activists including Anna Hazare and his team
have garnered public support against the government’s draft Bill, the
government is in a rush to get the bill passed in the Parliament. (ANI)

http://truthdive.com/2011/08/15/Digvijay-Singh-urges-Hazare-to-follow-Constitution.html

Back to top Go down

Follow the Constitution: Diggy Raja urges Hazare Empty Re: Follow the Constitution: Diggy Raja urges Hazare

Post by Propagandhi711 Mon Aug 15, 2011 12:56 pm

diggy sounds like a real retard.

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Follow the Constitution: Diggy Raja urges Hazare Empty Re: Follow the Constitution: Diggy Raja urges Hazare

Post by Guest Mon Aug 15, 2011 12:57 pm

Propagandhi711 wrote:diggy sounds like a real retard.

--> do you find a flaw in the argument that elected legislators and not street protesters have the right to frame laws and legislations?

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Mon Aug 15, 2011 1:02 pm

The retards need a hero too.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Mon Aug 15, 2011 1:07 pm

Rashmun wrote:
--> kind of like your hero worship of Charvaka?
Dear Satya Upadhyaji, it is really retarded of you to confuse iconoclasts with hero worshipers.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 15, 2011 1:11 pm

Hellsangel wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Dear Satya Upadhyaji, it is really retarded of you to confuse iconoclasts with hero worshipers.

--> Shikhandiji, the whole world recognized you for being a low IQ retard when you refused to divulge whether you are male or female on Sulekha CH.

Back to top Go down

Post by charvaka Mon Aug 15, 2011 1:14 pm

lol!

Yet, even he does not accuse Hazare of being a thief! Like I said a while ago, that takes more shamelessness than Diggy's got.
charvaka
charvaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Mon Aug 15, 2011 1:16 pm

Rashmun wrote:
--> Shikhandiji, the whole world recognized you for being a low IQ retard when you refused to divulge whether you are male or female on Sulekha CH.
Gasp! Dear Satya Upadhyaji, did you consult with Will Durant before speaking for the whole world?
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by charvaka Mon Aug 15, 2011 1:20 pm

Hellsangel wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
I don't see Rashmun's comment above. Did he delete the post? If he did, how were you able to reply to it?
charvaka
charvaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Mon Aug 15, 2011 1:21 pm

charvaka wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
I don't see Rashmun's comment above. Did he delete the post? If he did, how were you able to reply to it?
Ah yes! He did. But I think Satya Upadhyaji deleted it at a moment before I posted mine.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 15, 2011 1:25 pm

charvaka wrote:
lol!

Yet, even he does not accuse Hazare of being a thief! Like I said a while ago, that takes more shamelessness than Diggy's got.

nobody has called Hazare a thief, to the best of my knowledge. But nobody can stop Charvako from manufacturing his filth and lies.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Mon Aug 15, 2011 1:33 pm

Dear Satya Upadhyaji, are you going to now deny you said this?:

if the guy who the retired supreme court judge accused of corruption had
the opportunity to rob two lakh crore rupees, he would have done so.
because a thief is a thief.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Mon Aug 15, 2011 1:33 pm

carvaka: sent you a PM. please chk.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Mon Aug 15, 2011 1:34 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:carvaka: sent you a PM. please chk.
Il Professore, I sent you one too. Please check.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Mon Aug 15, 2011 1:36 pm

Hellsangel wrote:
Il Professore, I sent you one too. Please check.

can't see anything in my inbox. is there something special i need to do to be able to read it other than clicking on inbox?
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 15, 2011 1:36 pm

Hellsangel wrote:Dear Satya Upadhyaji, are you going to now deny you said this?:

--> dear eunuchji, that still does not mean that i called Hazare a thief. my argument is that a thief's temperament is such that if he gets the opportunity to rob a small amount he will do so; likewise if he gets the opportunity to rob a large amount.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Mon Aug 15, 2011 1:41 pm

Rashmun wrote:
--> dear eunuchji, that still does not mean that i called Hazare a thief.
Of course, dear Satya Upadhyaji, it takes a special kind of shamelessness to prevaricate like this.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 15, 2011 1:42 pm

Hellsangel wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
--> dear eunuchji, that still does not mean that i called Hazare a thief.
Of course, dear Satya Upadhyaji, it takes a special kind of shamelessness to prevaricate like this.

--> my dear Shikhandiji, it actually takes a special kind of shamelessness to keep eating charvaka's shit.

Back to top Go down

Post by charvaka Mon Aug 15, 2011 1:45 pm

Rashmun wrote:
charvaka wrote:
lol!

nobody has accused Hazare of being a thief, to the best of my knowledge. But nobody can stop Charvako from manufacturing his filth and lies.
Rashmun wrote yesterday:

the country does not need an anti corruption crusader who is himself a thief.
Now he says:

nobody has accused Hazare of being a thief.

Rashmun, one way out of this mess for you is to declare that you are nobody. There are a couple of other more honorable ways. The choice, of course, is yours.
charvaka
charvaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 15, 2011 1:49 pm

charvaka wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
charvaka wrote:
lol!

nobody has accused Hazare of being a thief, to the best of my knowledge. But nobody can stop Charvako from manufacturing his filth and lies.
Rashmun wrote yesterday:

the country does not need an anti corruption crusader who is himself a thief.
Now he says:

nobody has accused Hazare of being a thief.

Rashmun, one way out of this mess for you is to declare that you are nobody. There are a couple of other more honorable ways. The choice, of course, is yours.

Idiot Charvako, here is the clarification:

1. *I* did not call Hazare a 'thief'. Neither did i call him a 'convict' as Uppili claimed earlier.
2. The retired Supreme court judge accused Hazare of corruption and i only referred to this in my posts. My statement that a thief is a thief is to be seen in the context of the fact that a corrupt and dishonest person will grab any opportunity to make money.

Back to top Go down

Post by charvaka Mon Aug 15, 2011 1:53 pm

Rashmun wrote:Idiot Charvako, here is the clarification:
Nice try, Rashmun. Get your anger under control, and read carefully now.

Rashmun wrote:1. *I* did not call Hazare a 'thief'.
Your words: anti corruption crusader who is himself a thief.

Rashmun wrote:My statement that a thief is a thief is to be seen in the context of the fact that a corrupt and dishonest person will grab any opportunity to make money.
Stop hedging and pussyfooting about that other statement. Focus on the other statement you made regarding Hazare that he "is himself a thief."

Also, stop digging yourself into a hole. Like I said, there is an honorable way out of this. I take if you are not interested in it.
charvaka
charvaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Mon Aug 15, 2011 1:54 pm

Rashmun wrote:

--> my dear Shikhandiji, it actually takes a special kind of shamelessness to keep eating charvaka's shit.
Dear Satya Upadhyaji, are you now smoking thru your ears now that the 4-lettered words have started flying? Is this a 'if you are not with me you are with C' kinda logic?
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by charvaka Mon Aug 15, 2011 1:57 pm

Got it. I share your concerns.

When Rashmun asked me a long time ago who I had voted down apart from him, I listed a some names. One of them was HA, and it was for posts where he had referred to Rashmun by his purported real name. I firmly believe in no moderation, but I also dislike "outing" of any personal information of posters. I have no idea whether the name HA uses for Rashmun is real or not, and I have no interest in finding out. But I would strongly prefer that HA stops using it.
charvaka
charvaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 15, 2011 1:58 pm

charvaka wrote:
Rashmun wrote:Idiot Charvako, here is the clarification:
Nice try, Rashmun. Get your anger under control, and read carefully now.

Rashmun wrote:1. *I* did not call Hazare a 'thief'.
Your words: anti corruption crusader who is himself a thief.

Rashmun wrote:My statement that a thief is a thief is to be seen in the context of the fact that a corrupt and dishonest person will grab any opportunity to make money.
Stop hedging and pussyfooting about that other statement. Focus on the other statement you made regarding Hazare that he "is himself a thief."

Also, stop digging yourself into a hole. Like I said, there is an honorable way out of this. I take if you are not interested in it.

--> an anti corruption crusader who is himself a thief has no credibility in the eyes of the common people. this is what i was trying to say. it was a general statement. i don't remember now if i specifically called Hazare a thief, but if i did do so, then i retract that part of my statement. It is the retired Supreme Court judge's report which accuses Hazare of corruption and which also accuses several of his colleagues and workers of assorted criminal activities including extortion and blackmail.

--> With respect to your usage of the words 'hedging' and 'pussyfooting'--two words i have used consistently in describing your dishonest approach to internet debating, i have this to say: *Irony Alert*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 15, 2011 2:01 pm

Hellsangel wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

Dear Satya Upadhyaji, are you now smoking thru your ears now that the 4-lettered words have started flying? Is this a 'if you are not with me you are with C' kinda logic?

--> You sound cute when you are angry.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Mon Aug 15, 2011 2:02 pm

Rashmun wrote:

--> You sound cute when you are angry.
Why! Thank you, Satyaji!
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by charvaka Mon Aug 15, 2011 2:04 pm

Rashmun wrote:i don't remember now if i specifically called Hazare a thief,
You don't remember your own statements from yesterday, but you anyway went ahead and made the bombastic statement, "nobody has accused Hazare of being a thief" and accusing me of "manufacturing filth and lies!"

Diggy looks like an honest intellectual giant compared to you right now.
charvaka
charvaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 15, 2011 2:05 pm

charvaka wrote:
Got it. I share your concerns.

When Rashmun asked me a long time ago who I had voted down apart from him, I listed a some names. One of them was HA, and it was for posts where he had referred to Rashmun by his purported real name. I firmly believe in no moderation, but I also dislike "outing" of any personal information of posters. I have no idea whether the name HA uses for Rashmun is real or not, and I have no interest in finding out. But I would strongly prefer that HA stops using it.

--> instead of giving negative votes to him, it would have made more sense just to have told him what you thought of this issue publicly. Right? But then your old habit of hedging and pussyfooting around must have gotten in your way of doing the right thing.

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Mon Aug 15, 2011 2:09 pm

since carvaka chose to reply to my PM on this thread, here is the message i sent him through PM so everyone here can have the context of his reply. quoting myself from the PM:

not sure where you've drawn the boundaries for yourself on this, but are you
comfortable with HA referring to rashmun as satya upadhya, which is presumably his
real name?

yesterday rashmun referred to someone called shashank mohan, presumably implying
that this was HA's name. i just wanted to let you know that this is something i feel
a sense of discomfort with. i also did not care for HA's addressing FF on sulekha CH
presumably using his real name.

if you don't feel like saying anything publicly, perhaps you can cajole people through PM
not to do this. it's your judgment call of course, and you should do what you think is
right, but just thought i'll chime in.

best,
-max

also a suggestion to admin: perhaps it's wise to move this post and other related posts
to a new thread on the support forum since it does not really involve the subject matter
of this thread.

Last edited by MaxEntropy_Man on Mon Aug 15, 2011 2:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by charvaka Mon Aug 15, 2011 2:11 pm

Rashmun wrote:instead of giving negative votes to him, it would have made more sense just to have told him what you thought of this issue publicly. Right? But then your old habit of hedging and pussyfooting around must have gotten in your way of doing the right thing.
Actually, I told him publicly too, earlier when he was doing the same thing with FF's name. Not that the facts matter to you, as demonstrated in this very thread. You don't even remember what you said yesterday, but accuse others anyway. I guess that's just Rashmun Method.
charvaka
charvaka

Back to top Go down

Post by charvaka Mon Aug 15, 2011 2:12 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:since carvaka chose to reply to my PM on this thread, here is the message i sent him through PM so everyone here can have the context of his reply. quoting myself from the PM:

not sure where you've drawn the boundaries for yourself on this, but are you
comfortable with HA referring to rashmun as satya upadhya, which is presumably his
real name?

yesterday rashmun referred to someone called shashank mohan, presumably implying
that this was HA's name. i just wanted to let you know that this is something i feel
a sense of discomfort with. i also did not care for HA's addressing FF on sulekha CH
presumably using his real name.

if you don't feel like saying anything publicly, perhaps you can cajole people through PM
not to do this. it's your judgment call of course, and you should do what you think is
right, but just thought i'll chime in.

best,
-max

also a suggestion to admin: perhaps it's wise to move this post and other related posts
to a new thread on the support forum since it does not really involve the subject matter
of this thread.
Thanks for posting this here. I didn't want to share your message without your permission, so this clears things up nicely.
charvaka
charvaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 15, 2011 2:12 pm

charvaka wrote:
Rashmun wrote:i don't remember now if i specifically called Hazare a thief,
You don't remember your own statements from yesterday, but you anyway went ahead and made the bombastic statement, "nobody has accused Hazare of being a thief" and accusing me of "manufacturing filth and lies!"

Diggy looks like an honest intellectual giant compared to you right now.

--> i can hardly be blamed if you pluck scraps from my posts from here and there--without any context--and not give the links to my posts. To the best of my recollection, i did not accuse Hazare of being a 'thief' or a 'convict'. I clarified this today in a reply to Uppili also.

-->your filth consists of you taking scraps from my posts and then attacking my words and all of this without giving the links to my original posts.

--> and we all know that you are an intellectual dwarf.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 15, 2011 2:14 pm

charvaka wrote:
Rashmun wrote:instead of giving negative votes to him, it would have made more sense just to have told him what you thought of this issue publicly. Right? But then your old habit of hedging and pussyfooting around must have gotten in your way of doing the right thing.
Actually, I told him publicly too, earlier when he was doing the same thing with FF's name. Not that the facts matter to you, as demonstrated in this very thread. You don't even remember what you said yesterday, but accuse others anyway. I guess that's just Rashmun Method.

--> Charvako, i remember you joking around with HA on this forum about what he had done to FF. And you definitely did not tell HA to stop using my name repeatedly EVER.

Back to top Go down

Post by charvaka Mon Aug 15, 2011 2:18 pm

Rashmun wrote:i can hardly be blamed if you pluck scraps from my posts from here and there--without any context--and not give the links to my posts.

Rashmun wrote:your filth consists of you taking scraps from my posts and then
attacking my words and all of this without giving the links to my
original posts.

Rashmun, you seem to specialize in digging yourself into holes. I did give the link to the post I was referring to. If you can't find the link in my post below, better seek help.

https://such.forumotion.com/t2707-follow-the-constitution-diggy-raja-urges-hazare#23336

Now, do you accept that you lied about me not giving links to your original posts -- when the link was staring in your face on that post?
charvaka
charvaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 15, 2011 2:26 pm

charvaka wrote:
Rashmun wrote:i can hardly be blamed if you pluck scraps from my posts from here and there--without any context--and not give the links to my posts.

original posts.

Rashmun, you seem to specialize in digging yourself into holes. I did give the link to the post I was referring to. If you can't find the link in my post below, better seek help.

https://such.forumotion.com/t2707-follow-the-constitution-diggy-raja-urges-hazare#23336

Now, do you accept that you lied about me not giving links to your original posts -- when the link was staring in your face on that post?

--> Charvako did not give the url of my earlier post but instead preferred to hyperlink my original post with his words 'Rashmun wrote yesterday:' followed by extracts from my original post. I did not click on the words 'Rashmun wrote yesterday:' which would have taken me to my old post.

--> But an honest mistake is to be treated as a deliberate lie as per the Charvako Method.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 15, 2011 2:29 pm

Rashmun wrote:
charvaka wrote:

original posts.

--> Charvako did not give the url of my earlier post but instead preferred to hyperlink my original post with his words 'Rashmun wrote yesterday:' followed by extracts from my original post. I did not click on the words 'Rashmun wrote yesterday:' which would have taken me to my old post.

--> But an honest mistake is to be treated as a deliberate lie as per the Charvako Method.

--> This is what i said in my earlier post:
--> the point is that given an opportunity a thief would rob as much
as he can. the country does not need an anti corruption crusader who is
himself a thief.

--> This statement of mine is a general statement applicable to everyone and not targeting Hazare in particular. The problem is that Charvako is no longer interested in an honest discussion. He wants to win the argument at any cost using any means possible.

Back to top Go down

Post by charvaka Mon Aug 15, 2011 2:30 pm

Rashmun wrote:But an honest mistake is to be treated as a deliberate lie as per the Charvako Method.
It is interesting how quickly you turn to whining. You are extremely quick to hurl accusations at others (you accused me of manufacturing filth and lies when you yourself didn't remember what you had said!) But when others start accusing you of lying when you misstate facts, you instantly turn to whining.
charvaka
charvaka

Back to top Go down

Post by charvaka Mon Aug 15, 2011 2:33 pm

Rashmun wrote:The problem is that Charvako is no longer interested in an honest discussion. He wants to win the argument at any cost using any means possible.
More whining... but may I posit that the argument was already won when you confessed that you worry more about two lakh rupees misused, than you worry about two lakh crore rupees stolen?
charvaka
charvaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 15, 2011 2:33 pm

charvaka wrote:
Rashmun wrote:But an honest mistake is to be treated as a deliberate lie as per the Charvako Method.
It is interesting how quickly you turn to whining. You are extremely quick to hurl accusations at others (you accused me of manufacturing filth and lies when you yourself didn't remember what you had said!) But when others start accusing you of lying when you misstate facts, you instantly turn to whining.

--> i am still accusing you of manufacturing filth and lies. the reason is that my recollection that i did not target Hazare personally in my earlier post to which you referred to is correct and what you were accusing me of is false.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 15, 2011 2:35 pm

charvaka wrote:
Rashmun wrote:The problem is that Charvako is no longer interested in an honest discussion. He wants to win the argument at any cost using any means possible.
More whining... but may I posit that the argument was already won when you confessed that you worry more about two lakh rupees misused, than you worry about two lakh crore rupees stolen?

--> Charvako Method: Keep using false and fallacious arguments.

Back to top Go down

Post by charvaka Mon Aug 15, 2011 2:38 pm

Rashmun wrote:
charvaka wrote:

Is it false because you agreed with it? Just checking!
charvaka
charvaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Mon Aug 15, 2011 2:41 pm

charvaka wrote:

Please! Tunnel vision causes color blindness. Satya Upadhyaji may not see the 'links' in your post.

Last edited by Hellsangel on Mon Aug 15, 2011 2:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by charvaka Mon Aug 15, 2011 2:41 pm

Rashmun wrote:i am still accusing you of manufacturing filth and lies.
Thank you, I appreciate that. You also accused me of not giving links to your post. I hope you are still accusing me of that as well.

Rashmun wrote:the reason is that my recollection that i did not target Hazare personally in my earlier post to which you referred to is correct and what you were accusing me of is false.
Nice job hedging and pussyfooting, congrats.
charvaka
charvaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 15, 2011 2:42 pm

charvaka wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
charvaka wrote:

--> i never did agree with what you are desperately trying to make me agree with using your usual falsehoods.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 15, 2011 2:44 pm

charvaka wrote:
Thank you, I appreciate that. You also accused me of not giving links to your post. I hope you are still accusing me of that as well.

Rashmun wrote:the reason is that my recollection that i did not target Hazare personally in my earlier post to which you referred to is correct and what you were accusing me of is false.

*Irony Alert*

Back to top Go down

Post by charvaka Mon Aug 15, 2011 2:49 pm

Rashmun wrote:i never did agree with what you are desperately trying to make me agree with using your usual falsehoods.
OK, whatever you say.

charvaka: In other words, you are comfortable with corruption that cost the exchequer two lakh crore rupees, because you are uncomfortable with the guy whose trust spent two lakh rupees on his birthday party.

Rashmun: this is correct. ... on further reflection, i do have some names (of thoroughly honest
people) in mind.
i will disclose them in the new thread i have just
started.

BTW, sorry I forgot recognize the excellent job on hedging and pussyfooting you did regarding the Thoroughly Honest People (THPs) you have had in mind for a whole day without disclosing them in order to spite me. Congrats again.
charvaka
charvaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 15, 2011 2:51 pm

charvaka wrote:
Rashmun wrote:i never did agree with what you are desperately trying to make me agree with using your usual falsehoods.
OK, whatever you say.

charvaka: In other words, you are comfortable with corruption that cost the exchequer two lakh crore rupees, because you are uncomfortable with the guy whose trust spent two lakh rupees on his birthday party.

Rashmun: this is correct. ... on further reflection, i do have some names (of thoroughly honest
people) in mind.
i will disclose them in the new thread i have just
started.

BTW, sorry I forgot recognize the excellent job on hedging and pussyfooting you did regarding the Thoroughly Honest People (THPs) you have had in mind for a whole day without disclosing them in order to spite me. Congrats again.

--> i started a new thread for the express purpose of taking that part of the argument further but you decided to derail it by using your LOLs and talking of lathi charges.

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Mon Aug 15, 2011 3:30 pm

Rashmun wrote:
charvaka wrote:

*Irony Alert*

looks like the irony counter has been reset. this is causing me untold hardships.

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Mon Aug 15, 2011 3:32 pm

Rashmun wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:Dear Satya Upadhyaji, are you going to now deny you said this?:

--> dear eunuchji, that still does not mean that i called Hazare a thief. my argument is that a thief's temperament is such that if he gets the opportunity to rob a small amount he will do so; likewise if he gets the opportunity to rob a large amount.

O M G..... You did call Hazare a Thief in blck and white and in plain words. That is a fact and Hells posted your statement. Either the entire membership of this forum is lying and you are the only honest guy here or you are the "Kadainjedutha" Thirudan.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 15, 2011 3:34 pm

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:

O M G..... You did call Hazare a Thief in blck and white and in plain words. That is a fact and Hells posted your statement. Either the entire membership of this forum is lying and you are the only honest guy here or you are the "Kadainjedutha" Thirudan.

ettapa, go eat a banana.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next