Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

conclusionment

+5
Marathadi-Saamiyaar
truthbetold
MaxEntropy_Man
Merlot Daruwala
Kris
9 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

conclusionment Empty conclusionment

Post by Guest Sat Oct 18, 2014 12:13 pm

if any desi (or maybe any) guy is over 40 and married and fit, panga hain boss. he is scouting for aunties, or already has one or two.

Back to top Go down

conclusionment Empty Re: conclusionment

Post by Kris Sat Oct 18, 2014 7:12 pm

Beatrix Kiddo wrote:if any desi (or maybe any) guy is over 40 and married and fit, panga hain boss. he is scouting for aunties, or already has one or two.

>>>Some guys never learn.Smile Besides, who are the guys who have the bandwidth for all this? They need to hold seminars on how to free up time and get a business going with that gig.

Kris

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 18, 2014 7:39 pm

Kris wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:if any desi (or maybe any) guy is over 40 and married and fit, panga hain boss. he is scouting for aunties, or already has one or two.

>>>Some guys never learn.Smile Besides, who are the guys who have the bandwidth for all this? They need to hold seminars on how to free up time and get a business going with that gig.

so... u not fit? Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlot Daruwala Sat Oct 18, 2014 8:03 pm

And those aunties?
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 18, 2014 8:10 pm

Merlot Daruwala wrote:

And those aunties?

aunties... either in hopes that their man don't go scouting for aunties, or in hopes that when others are comparing her to the mistress(es) on FB, she doesn't look like she gave it away. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlot Daruwala Sat Oct 18, 2014 8:16 pm

Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
Merlot Daruwala wrote:

And those aunties?

aunties... either in hopes that their man don't go scouting for aunties, or in hopes that when others are comparing her to the mistress(es) on FB, she doesn't look like she gave it away. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Meaning?

Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 18, 2014 8:18 pm

Merlot Daruwala wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
Merlot Daruwala wrote:

And those aunties?

Meaning?

lol... like he strayed coz she became fat. ok... usually whenever i hear of an ema, i check out the pics... the usual is, 'wife is as hot'... so the reaction is, 'what a jerk. cheated on a pretty wife'.

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlot Daruwala Sat Oct 18, 2014 8:20 pm

Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
Merlot Daruwala wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
Merlot Daruwala wrote:

And those aunties?

Meaning?

lol... like he strayed coz she became fat. ok... usually whenever i hear of an ema, i check out the pics... the usual is, 'wife is as hot'... so the reaction is, 'what a jerk. cheated on a pretty wife'.

Ok. I was asking about those aunties that the fit unkils scout for, or already have. What's the conclusionment there?
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 18, 2014 8:26 pm

Merlot Daruwala wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
Merlot Daruwala wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
Merlot Daruwala wrote:

And those aunties?

Meaning?

Ok. I was asking about those aunties that the fit unkils scout for, or already have. What's the conclusionment there?

their husbands usually look like kaddus Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Kris Sat Oct 18, 2014 8:39 pm

Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
Kris wrote:

so... u not fit? Razz

>>>Oh, haven't been in a long time Smile, but my question about bandwidth was somewhat rhetorical (well, who is kidding whom? - those days of getting checked out are but a distant memory Smile

Kris

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Sat Oct 18, 2014 8:49 pm

i think an indian john updike will have a great audience if all the things b.kiddo writes about are even half true.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Sat Oct 18, 2014 8:56 pm

Kris wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
Kris wrote:

so... u not fit? Razz

>>>Oh, haven't been in a long time Smile, but my question about bandwidth was somewhat rhetorical (well, who is kidding whom? - those days of getting checked out are but a distant memory Smile
Kris,

Don't back off.  You are right.  Who has the bandwidth?

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Sat Oct 18, 2014 8:58 pm

Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
Merlot Daruwala wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
Merlot Daruwala wrote:

And those aunties?

Meaning?

even pretty wives get old too.

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by Kris Sat Oct 18, 2014 9:00 pm

truthbetold wrote:
Kris wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
Kris wrote:

so... u not fit? Razz

Kris,

Don't back off.  You are right.  Who has the bandwidth?
No. no -- my questions on bandwidth still holds. TW was pointing out that this may be academic for me. I was concurring with her on that point. Smile

Kris

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 18, 2014 9:01 pm

truthbetold wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
Merlot Daruwala wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
Merlot Daruwala wrote:

And those aunties?

Meaning?

so you see .... pretty wife, old now, husband is working it out to keep fit... BAM... whaddaya think?

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Sat Oct 18, 2014 9:06 pm

i don't know if middle aged guys exercise just to score extramarital affairs. for me the little time that i do put into exercising is from a combination of a love for biking (i'd just do this and nothing else in my life if i can help it), fear of my terrible genetics, fear that i am going to be beset by a combination of strokes, heart problems, and worst and this is what scares the living daylights out of me, losing my mind in my old age. i have a deeply pessimistic view of my autumn years when they finally do arrive. that's what drives me.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sat Oct 18, 2014 9:13 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:i don't know if middle aged guys exercise just to score extramarital affairs. for me the little time that i do put into exercising is from a combination of a love for biking (i'd just do this and nothing else in my life if i can help it), fear of my terrible genetics, fear that i am going to be beset by a combination of strokes, heart problems, and worst and this is what scares the living daylights out of me, losing my mind in my old age. i have a deeply pessimistic view of my autumn years when they finally do arrive. that's what drives me.

That should be easy to notice - the moment you start praising Modi ji or criticize muslims or support RSS.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sat Oct 18, 2014 9:18 pm

The same holds for over 30, over 40 aunties....

Of course, I am like Kris wonly since I was 25....Razz

BTW, one of the employees working under me is a black dude 5' 6" and 278 pounds and 38 yrs....and this dude is funny O funny and ALL the women flirt in their 20s, 30s, 40s, black, white, hispanics...., exchange #, FB account with him almost on a daily basis....

I AM DEAD SERIOUS...The same women SOMEHOW got the feeling that I am a very holy, moralistic man and never ask me for any number, ID or nothing. I am planning to file a "sexless" discrimination complaint.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Sat Oct 18, 2014 9:18 pm

i just want to be able to get up and pee on my own and wipe myself for as long as possible without help from another human. that's what motivates me to exercise.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Sat Oct 18, 2014 9:22 pm

Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
truthbetold wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
Merlot Daruwala wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:

Meaning?

so you see .... pretty wife, old now, husband is working it out to keep fit... BAM... whaddaya think?
well, old as in same shirt. How many times would you like to wear the same shirt?

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 18, 2014 9:26 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:i don't know if middle aged guys exercise just to score extramarital affairs. for me the little time that i do put into exercising is from a combination of a love for biking (i'd just do this and nothing else in my life if i can help it), fear of my terrible genetics, fear that i am going to be beset by a combination of strokes, heart problems, and worst and this is what scares the living daylights out of me, losing my mind in my old age. i have a deeply pessimistic view of my autumn years when they finally do arrive. that's what drives me.

guess should add in my conclusionment... this applies only to men with certain personalities traits, like flirting and all when they were younger, or were not overweight ever.

(jokes aside: your reasons are same as mine)

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria S Sun Oct 19, 2014 6:17 am

My conclusionment..

Tall, short, fat, fit, old, young, cute, annaconda..it's all the same.. 

as Annie Lennox says (affairs included!)

"Sweet dreams are made of this
Who am I to disagree?

I travel the world and the seven seas
Everybody's looking for something..

Some of them want to use you
Some of them want to get used by you
Some of them want to abuse you
Some of them want to be abused

Sweet dreams are made of this
Who am I to disagree?

I travel the world and the seven seas
Everybody's looking for something"
Maria S
Maria S

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 19, 2014 7:06 am

Lol @ anaconda.

Yeah that (the song) is the ultimate truth I guess. I just get affected by some things some times and this is my way of dealing with it. Connect different cases and try to find similarities.

Btw max. I looked up John Updike, the novelist. First of all I didn't know whatever I write is that unbelievable. On the contrary I think it is common enough for people to read that and think that they know someone like that, or maybe they themselves. If not, then maybe people of my village are corrupt beyond repair.

To your other point, I don't think an Indian novelist like that will get a great audience. Maybe two more generation later, there will be a more open audience.

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Sun Oct 19, 2014 7:13 am

many of updike's stories centered on middle aged angst and marital infidelity. hence my reference to him in this thread.

jhumpa lahiri is not quite indian, but there's a bit of updikean quality to her writing. infidelity is a frequent theme.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlot Daruwala Sun Oct 19, 2014 7:39 am

Beatrix Kiddo wrote:I think it is common enough for people to read that and think that they know someone like that, or maybe they themselves. If not, then maybe people of my village are corrupt beyond repair.

No, Kiddo. You either (a) have more people in your social network with faulty moral compasses than normal, by an order of magnitude, or (b) take greater interest in the private lives of others than us ignoramuses who may never know all the drama simmering under the surface.
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 19, 2014 7:49 am

I met a woman in a bar once. She must be in her 50s then. She was telling us her story. She said, "I had just celebrated my 49th birthday and could not have been happier. We had gone to a cruise. We had just finished 25 years of our marriage, and I was looking forward for next 25. That's when he broke it to me that he is moving out; marrying someone else. He was waiting for my birthday to be over so that he could give me this news." Atleast in this country, things mostly go fast. He remarried, and then remarried again. That was her vindication in a way. "You marry twice, it's my fault. You marry the third time, something is wrong with YOU mister".

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 19, 2014 7:50 am

Merlot Daruwala wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:I think it is common enough for people to read that and think that they know someone like that, or maybe they themselves. If not, then maybe people of my village are corrupt beyond repair.  

No, Kiddo. You either (a) have more people in your social network with faulty moral compasses than normal, by an order of magnitude, or (b) take greater interest in the private lives of others than us ignoramuses who may never know all the drama simmering under the surface.

either one is not making me feel good. maybe my own moral compass is faulty. pale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 19, 2014 7:54 am

Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
Merlot Daruwala wrote:

either one is not making me feel good. maybe my own moral compass is faulty. pale

Actually you know what... I realized something. When I used to go to haircuts earlier and they asked me if i was married/had kids. I would just save the trouble of explaining my complicated status and say, 'yeah and 2 kids'. They would be like, 'how lovely, how old', etc, etc. Lately, I began replying the truth (funny how it's still half truth) and say I am recently divorced. Whole different reaction. I get to hear their divorce story, how they struggled/struggling raising kids by themselves, and a final encouragement to me to 'hang in there, you will get through this'.

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Sun Oct 19, 2014 8:00 am

it is amazing how quickly women talk about intimate details in a relationship.  My experience with men is that you may be friends with some one for a long time and all you know about him is where he works and what football team he likes.

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 19, 2014 8:05 am

Beatrix Kiddo wrote:I met a woman in a bar once. She must be in her 50s then. She was telling us her story. She said, "I had just celebrated my 49th birthday and could not have been happier. We had gone to a cruise. We had just finished 25 years of our marriage, and I was looking forward for next 25. That's when he broke it to me that he is moving out; marrying someone else. He was waiting for my birthday to be over so that he could give me this news." Atleast in this country, things mostly go fast. He remarried, and then remarried again. That was her vindication in a way. "You marry twice, it's my fault. You marry the third time, something is wrong with YOU mister".

looking forward TO... i had written 'i was settling down for next 25'... but then i r'bered she had said looking forward to. did a scratch and correct, but obviously left out one word.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bittu Sun Oct 19, 2014 11:30 am

duh @ topic. I am married, fit, over 40, and have aunties to bone. srsly, DUH.

To Max, OP is talking about FIT dudes. as in BUFF dudes. You exercise but you are far from buff. HTH?

Bittu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 19, 2014 11:43 am

Bittu wrote:duh @ topic. I am married, fit, over 40, and have aunties to bone. srsly, DUH.

To Max, OP is talking about FIT dudes. as in BUFF dudes. You exercise but you are far from buff. HTH?
Duff dudes=Sanjeev kumar kinda guys in pati patni aur woh, i guess. as sk says in that movie something to the effect, 'we men have huge hearts. We have so much love to give that we give it away, give it away, give away...' 

After all that he goes through with his wife, he's back to square one at the end. A dog's crooked tail nvr gets straightened.

PS: I think the OP should just chill. She's thinking abt this a lot lately, kinda obsessed. I don't understand why.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bittu Sun Oct 19, 2014 11:47 am

yeah OP is going nuts. No idea why. OP ka khisak gaya hai...

BUFF, not pancho DUFF. Sanjeev Kumar was never BUFF. wtf x 100.

BUFF:
adjective
North Americaninformal
adjective: buff
[list=lr_dct_sf_sens]
[*]1.
being in good physical shape with fine muscle tone.
[/list]

Bittu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 19, 2014 11:50 am

Bittu wrote:yeah OP is going nuts. No idea why. OP ka khisak gaya hai...

BUFF, not pancho DUFF. Sanjeev Kumar was never BUFF. wtf x 100.

BUFF:
adjective
North Americaninformal
adjective: buff
kaay! a new urban dictionary word to learn.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bittu Sun Oct 19, 2014 11:55 am

Urban what? I posted that from google. Go to google.com and type: define:buff

Pancho you can you lead a horse to water.........

Bittu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 19, 2014 12:00 pm

Bittu wrote:Urban what? I posted that from google. Go to google.com and type: define:buff

I googled. I got this meaning, silly!

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/buff

Then i looked for urban dictionary:

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=buff

Back to top Go down

Post by Bittu Sun Oct 19, 2014 12:17 pm

Kinnera wrote:
Bittu wrote:Urban what? I posted that from google. Go to google.com and type: define:buff

cool. Bottom line is that OP is going nuts.

Bittu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 19, 2014 12:33 pm

Bittu wrote:
Kinnera wrote:

Ya, that's the conclusionment.

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sun Oct 19, 2014 12:38 pm

Kinnera wrote:
Bittu wrote:
Kinnera wrote:

OP has some target in mind...and all this is to overcome possible guilt and preparing for a justification and to apportion future blame on the 40+ buff for any consequences....That is how women are......Wink

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by seven Sun Oct 19, 2014 12:55 pm

That's how people who watch too much TNT see fit 40 plus guys.
I know a lot of 40 plus fit guys n they are not fielding.

seven

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 19, 2014 1:20 pm

op has always been nuts.

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sun Oct 19, 2014 1:33 pm

Beatrix Kiddo wrote:op has always been nuts.

about ????...????

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 19, 2014 1:51 pm

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:

about ????...????

general overall nuts lol. j/k... i use this board for expressing whatever comes to my mind. you were somewhat correct about the guilt part, although 40+ buff guys are usually scouting for auntie below 40, so I am sorta in the safe zone lol. but all that's in the past. seeing a victim's perspective is painful. having seen that, i am rethinking my stand on this. Extra marital affairs are supposed to be victimless crimes, as long as no one knows about it. Apparently, this isn't so straightforward. The lowest I have seen is when someone was the other woman of an other woman, knowingly!

there are bad marriages, and then there are real bad marriages. In the former one the two minds are highly out of sync and somewhat unhappy... and in the real bad there's all that and then there are external factors involved when one does something that's totally not in hands in the other spouse; out of that too, there are special cases when one is helpless about his/her actions and other feels pity more than anger, and is overall helpless and stuck. It's these kinds who get it the worst, imo.

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Sun Oct 19, 2014 2:40 pm

http://jimbreslin.com/2011/07/11/jhumpa-lahiris-sexy-a-review/
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 19, 2014 2:53 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:http://jimbreslin.com/2011/07/11/jhumpa-lahiris-sexy-a-review/

yeah i have read this story when the book was published.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kris Sun Oct 19, 2014 4:07 pm

Beatrix Kiddo wrote:

about ????...????

general overall nuts lol. j/k... i use this board for expressing whatever comes to my mind. you were somewhat correct about the guilt part, although 40+ buff guys are usually scouting for auntie below 40, so I am sorta in the safe zone lol. but all that's in the past. seeing a victim's perspective is painful. having seen that, i am rethinking my stand on this. Extra marital affairs are supposed to be victimless crimes, as long as no one knows about it. Apparently, this isn't so straightforward. The lowest I have seen is when someone was the other woman of an other woman, knowingly!

there are bad marriages, and then there are real bad marriages. In the former one the two minds are highly out of sync and somewhat unhappy... and in the real bad there's all that and then there are external factors involved when one does something that's totally not in hands in the other spouse; out of that too, there are special cases when one is helpless about his/her actions and other feels pity more than anger, and is overall helpless and stuck. It's these kinds who get it the worst, imo.
>>>TW, no idea what all this means. Don't let other people drain you, is all I can say. Maybe sign up for a foreign language course. You will find inner peace. If you opt for Kannada, we can solve this diwali/ divala puzzle too. Two birds in one stone.. Smile

Kris

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Sun Oct 19, 2014 4:09 pm

Kris
You are a gentleman.

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by Kris Sun Oct 19, 2014 4:12 pm

truthbetold wrote:Kris
You are a gentleman.
>>>Thanks. I try Smile

Kris

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sun Oct 19, 2014 4:23 pm

truthbetold wrote:Kris
You are a gentleman.

The gentleman's advice is for retirees and losers like me. Not for the "want to move-on" types like TW/BK.

BK: take a course in Tamil or Telugu and get the tamilian/Gult (forget the language). But, beware of Love Jihadis though...Wink

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by b_A Mon Oct 20, 2014 9:40 pm

Kinnera wrote:
Bittu wrote:
Kinnera wrote:

OP has some target in mind...and all this is to overcome possible guilt and preparing for a justification and to apportion future blame on the 40+ buff for any consequences....That is how women are......Wink

Saamiyaar,
Once in a while, after analyzing in your own style , you arrive at the correct conclusion. This is one of those occasions.

b_A

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum