Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dirty-minded friend

5 posters

Go down

Dirty-minded friend Empty Dirty-minded friend

Post by Guest Mon Oct 20, 2014 7:54 am

Which was pretty much half the class back then.

http://www.storypick.com/dirty-minded-friend/

Back to top Go down

Dirty-minded friend Empty Re: Dirty-minded friend

Post by Guest Mon Oct 20, 2014 8:37 am

Now that you posted this, somebody is going to get irritated. Somebody! Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 20, 2014 9:58 am

who?

Anyway, this reminded me of my classmates; both in highschool, where they would go silly giggling if anyone even said 'lele' or 'dede'; and college, where it reached a whole another level, obviously.

I r'ber in final year, towards the end almost everyone had a little diary that they passed to others for filling out, as memories. They ranged from just writing address/phone#, to a little questionnaire. In one particular case, the guy handed me the diary, with a page already open in my name, and told me to just focus on that page, 'vidya, i can't stress enough to not read others' answers'. So ok, I stuck to that for almost all the questions, and then came the last question, 'what is your biggest wish in life', or something. I got curious to see what others had written, coz I didn't have a ready answer for that. So I randomly opened a page and looked at the last question. It said, 'to lick Aishwarya Rai's cunt'. Shocked Shocked I quickly flipped back to my own page, and was in so much hurry, didn't even bother to look whose page it was. Actually, that was one of the rare moments when my curiuosity didn't get better of me lol. I really didn't want to know. After that, the only other girl in my class and I tried to guess who it could be. Out of 20 boys who could have written in that diary, only 3 would have really shocked us. Pretty much everyone else was a suspect, lol. She did ask her boyfriend who was our classmate, but he didn't tell either, just laughed...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 20, 2014 10:46 am

Beatrix Kiddo wrote:who?

Anyway, this reminded me of my classmates; both in highschool, where they would go silly giggling if anyone even said 'lele' or 'dede'; and college, where it reached a whole another level, obviously.

I r'ber in final year, towards the end almost everyone had a little diary that they passed to others for filling out, as memories. They ranged from just writing address/phone#, to a little questionnaire. In one particular case, the guy handed me the diary, with a page already open in my name, and told me to just focus on that page, 'vidya, i can't stress enough to not read others' answers'. So ok, I stuck to that for almost all the questions, and then came the last question, 'what is your biggest wish in life', or something. I got curious to see what others had written, coz I didn't have a ready answer for that. So I randomly opened a page and looked at the last question. It said, 'to lick Aishwarya Rai's cunt'. Shocked Shocked I quickly flipped back to my own page, and was in so much hurry, didn't even bother to look whose page it was. Actually, that was one of the rare moments when my curiuosity didn't get better of me lol. I really didn't want to know. After that, the only other girl in my class and I tried to guess who it could be. Out of 20 boys who could have written in that diary, only 3 would have really shocked us. Pretty much everyone else was a suspect, lol. She did ask her boyfriend who was our classmate, but he didn't tell either, just laughed...

What a horrible yucky sense of humor of the person who first wrote this and of the person who is now reposting this nonsense.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 20, 2014 11:02 am

Hi rashmun. How are you? How is your SI girlfriend?

Back to top Go down

Post by michelle2 Mon Oct 20, 2014 11:44 am

Beatrix Kiddo wrote:So I randomly opened a page and looked at the last question. It said, 'to lick Aishwarya Rai's cunt'. Shocked Shocked

would it be surprising if penius seetharamayya had the same, life-long, unfulfilled and unfulfillable aspiration? bittu singh fobby's aspiration is similar, but he'll lick any. indeed, in his case, there's no human being attached to the c; it's just a disembodied c. the final result, however, is the same in both cases: a life spent dreaming about distant, unattainable c's.

michelle2

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 20, 2014 11:48 am

michelle2 wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:So I randomly opened a page and looked at the last question. It said, 'to lick Aishwarya Rai's cunt'. Shocked Shocked

would it be surprising if penius seetharamayya had the same, life-long, unfulfilled and unfulfillable aspiration? bittu singh fobby's aspiration is similar, but he'll lick any. indeed, in his case, there's no human being attached to the c; it's just a disembodied c. the final result, however, is the same in both cases: a life spent dreaming about distant, unattainable c's.

lol, suddenly too coy to type cunt? Afraid Rashmun will cringe?

Back to top Go down

Post by michelle2 Mon Oct 20, 2014 11:50 am

Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
michelle2 wrote:

may i type "beatrix kiddo" instead?

michelle2

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 20, 2014 11:52 am

michelle2 wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
michelle2 wrote:

ooo grandpa is cursing now. Makes one wonder how Rashmun keeps up with his boorishness.

Last edited by Beatrix Kiddo on Mon Oct 20, 2014 11:53 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by seven Mon Oct 20, 2014 11:52 am

I go by assumption, Tracy makes things up n none of it is real. Maybe 10%.

So chill rashmun. Not everything you read is real. Like tv. They dramatize scandalize regular things.
Don't get so worked up :p

seven

Back to top Go down

Post by swapna Mon Oct 20, 2014 12:47 pm

Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
michelle2 wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
michelle2 wrote:

ooo grandpa is cursing now. Makes one wonder how Rashmun keeps up with his boorishness.

show me the curse. it's boorish to call someone a name. to learn more about boorishness, look up at the title of this thread, the name of the original poster, the content, and its.. ah.. er.. focal point.

swapna

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlot Daruwala Mon Oct 20, 2014 12:49 pm

seven wrote:I go by assumption, Tracy makes things up n none of it is real. Maybe 10%.

So chill rashmun. Not everything you read is real. Like tv. They dramatize scandalize regular things.

No, no, Unshaven, please don't break my heart. I believed Kiddo and started at the gym yesterday. Every single muscle is aching today. Don't tell me that it's all for nothing. That there are no aunties to be had at the end of this rainbow of agony. Oh woe is me. I was better off as a kaddu.
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 20, 2014 1:06 pm

Merlot Daruwala wrote:
seven wrote:I go by assumption, Tracy makes things up n none of it is real. Maybe 10%.

No, no, Unshaven, please don't break my heart. I believed Kiddo and started at the gym  yesterday. Every single muscle is aching today. Don't tell me that it's all for nothing. That there are no aunties to be had at the end of this rainbow of agony. Oh woe is me. I was better off as a kaddu.

lol!

PS: Oh seven...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 20, 2014 1:13 pm

swapna wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
michelle2 wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
michelle2 wrote:

show me the curse. it's boorish to call someone a name. to learn more about boorishness, look up at the title of this thread, the name of the original poster, the content, and its.. ah.. er.. focal point.

"may i type "beatrix kiddo" instead?" Instead of what? To me it sounded like instead of "cunt" or "c". tell me if i was wrong, and i will apologize.

Back to top Go down

Post by swapna Mon Oct 20, 2014 1:43 pm

Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
swapna wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
michelle2 wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:

"may i type "beatrix kiddo" instead?" Instead of what? To me it sounded like instead of "cunt" or "c". tell me if i was wrong, and i will apologize.

you received an apt and civil response to your crude, juvenile, and idiotic posts in a thread that you started of your own accord. grow up, woman.

swapna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 20, 2014 1:48 pm

swapna wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
swapna wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
michelle2 wrote:

you received an apt and civil response to your crude, juvenile, and idiotic posts in a thread that you started of your own accord. grow up, woman.

are you accepting that you cursed (in an apt and civil way), or are you denying it?

You are the one who came and named 2 posters who have nothing to do with this thread, and said crudely what their preferences are, all that you assume btw. Then when I questioned why leave out a crude word in an otherwise crude post, you called me a cunt.... and now you are calling ME crude and juvenile? Are you taking logic lessons from Rashmun?

Back to top Go down

Post by swapna Mon Oct 20, 2014 3:00 pm

Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
swapna wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
swapna wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:

are you accepting that you cursed (in an apt and civil way), or are you denying it?

You are the one who came and named 2 posters who have nothing to do with this thread, and said crudely what their preferences are, all that you assume btw. Then when I questioned why leave out a crude word in an otherwise crude post, you called me a cunt.... and now you are calling ME crude and juvenile? Are you taking logic lessons from Rashmun?

I stand by my descriptions of your post and mine. read them again; marvel at your own idiocy. neither your free use of the crude word for vagina nor your name-calling is mitigated by the following:

1. that you think that the enquiry, "may I type 'beatrix kiddo' instead?" is a "curse"; it is clearly not; (show me the curse word.)

2. that you think that I engaged in name-calling. even though I referred to a "penius seetharamayya," I called neither you nor anyone else that name. (I didn't call you "bittu singh fobby" either. the middle-aged poster here called bittu is clearly obsessed with disembodied, free-standing vaginas.)

3. that your standards of civility are set by bittu singh fobby, that licker of imagined vaginas, and your juvenile college friends of ancient times.

4. your apparent belief that your crude, puerile post about c's might be forgivable merely because, according to rumour, you are equipped 
with one.

I hope that you, your village college friends, and your mentor, bittu singh fobby learn, before too long, that half the world's population, over 3.5 billion people, possess the c's of your post, and that a woman is not merely a c.

swapna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 20, 2014 3:09 pm

swapna wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
swapna wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
swapna wrote:

I stand by my descriptions of your post and mine. read them again; marvel at your own idiocy. neither your free use of the crude word for vagina nor your name-calling is mitigated by the following:

1. that you think that the enquiry, "may I type 'beatrix kiddo' instead?" is a "curse"; it is clearly not; (show me the curse word.)

2. that you think that I engaged in name-calling. even though I referred to a "penius seetharamayya," I called neither you nor anyone else that name. (I didn't call you "bittu singh fobby" either. the middle-aged poster here called bittu is clearly obsessed with disembodied, free-standing vaginas.)

3. that your standards of civility are set by bittu singh fobby, that licker of imagined vaginas, and your juvenile college friends of ancient times.

4. your apparent belief that your crude, puerile post about c's might be forgivable merely because, according to rumour, you are equipped 
with one.

I hope that you, your village college friends, and your mentor, bittu singh fobby learn, before too long, that half the world's population, over 3.5 billion people, possess the c's of your post, and that a woman is not merely a c.

1. what is it then? What word were you trying to substitute with 'Beatrix Kiddo'? Keep in mind, I don't care about cursing at all. It's your double standard that's amusing to watch and call out.

2. Your post was crude, and you tried to be coy about the word 'c'. That is the fact. Why you chose to not use the word cunt is upto you. You have not hesitated to use crude words in the past. Everyone here knows your standards of civility, rather the lack of it. So again, don't try to act, you are fooling no one here.

3. I merely stated an incident from the past, and my reaction to it. Not sure what the halla about it is.

Back to top Go down

Post by seven Mon Oct 20, 2014 3:31 pm

Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
Merlot Daruwala wrote:

No, no, Unshaven, please don't break my heart. I believed Kiddo and started at the gym  yesterday. Every single muscle is aching today. Don't tell me that it's all for nothing. That there are no aunties to be had at the end of this rainbow of agony. Oh woe is me. I was better off as a kaddu.

lol!

Don't get me wrong. I have no doubt all of it is real to you.

seven

Back to top Go down

Post by seven Mon Oct 20, 2014 3:33 pm

Merlot Daruwala wrote:

Harlot daruwali - that's right. No aunty for you (soup nazi tone)

seven

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 20, 2014 3:40 pm

seven wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
Merlot Daruwala wrote:

lol!

Don't get me wrong. I have no doubt all of it is real to you.

Oh!

Back to top Go down

Post by SomeProfile Mon Oct 20, 2014 10:53 pm

seven wrote:
Merlot Daruwala wrote:

Harlot daruwali - that's right. No aunty for you (soup nazi tone)

lol!

SomeProfile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down