Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Air dirty laundry in public, month or what?

+3
Propagandhi711
nevada
confuzzled dude
7 posters

Go down

Air dirty laundry in public, month or what? Empty Air dirty laundry in public, month or what?

Post by confuzzled dude Mon Oct 27, 2014 9:11 pm

Please you (mean age) 44-year olds, stop acting like 12-year olds (you guys suck at it). Let bygones be bygones and put it behind you and move on. It is in poor taste to drag other members into these rumor mongering discussions despite repeated requests (by them), you're not doing them any favors by keep discussing or by explaining away. Please put a stop to this silliness. Rashmun, I sincerely request you not to open threads of this nature in future, lets focus on important stuff like how Modi is working on turning Hindustan into Pakistan Smile

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Air dirty laundry in public, month or what? Empty Re: Air dirty laundry in public, month or what?

Post by nevada Mon Oct 27, 2014 10:22 pm

+1.

nevada

Back to top Go down

Air dirty laundry in public, month or what? Empty Re: Air dirty laundry in public, month or what?

Post by Propagandhi711 Tue Oct 28, 2014 8:52 am

confuzzled dude wrote:Please you (mean age) 44-year olds, stop acting like 12-year olds (you guys suck at it). Let bygones be bygones and put it behind you and move on. It is in poor taste to drag other members into these rumor mongering discussions despite repeated requests (by them), you're not doing them any favors by keep discussing or by explaining away. Please put a stop to this silliness. Rashmun, I sincerely request you not to open threads of this nature in future, lets focus on important stuff like how Modi is working on turning Hindustan into Pakistan Smile

you have your mental illness, he has his. the beauty of internet is it allows every fool to indulge in whatever strikes his/her/shehe's fancy.

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Tue Oct 28, 2014 9:27 am

Propagandhi711 wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:Please you (mean age) 44-year olds, stop acting like 12-year olds (you guys suck at it). Let bygones be bygones and put it behind you and move on. It is in poor taste to drag other members into these rumor mongering discussions despite repeated requests (by them), you're not doing them any favors by keep discussing or by explaining away. Please put a stop to this silliness. Rashmun, I sincerely request you not to open threads of this nature in future, lets focus on important stuff like how Modi is working on turning Hindustan into Pakistan Smile

you have your mental illness, he has his. the beauty of internet is it allows every fool to indulge in whatever strikes his/her/shehe's fancy.
That's very true, let's not forget that your futile attempts at withering sarcasm, NPD & disdain for others fit the bill perfectly.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by pravalika nanda Tue Oct 28, 2014 11:24 am

nevada wrote:+1.

the whole thing is just absolutely horrible and gives you a migraine. and when you think it has reached its nadir, you're immediately introduced another new low. and finally i came to the conclusion that it's much simpler to have a colonoscopy than read another one of those posts. the only one who comes out of this smelling like a rose is bittu. smart to keep out of it. but no one knows yet when it's gonna go away, it's like ebola, and you do what the cdc is doing: quarantine the posts and sits tight and pray.

pravalika nanda

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 28, 2014 11:41 am

pravalika nanda wrote:

the whole thing is just absolutely horrible and gives you a migraine. and when you think it has reached its nadir, you're immediately introduced another new low. and finally i came to the conclusion that it's much simpler to have a colonoscopy than read another one of those posts. the only one who comes out of this smelling like a rose is bittu. smart to keep out of it. but no one knows yet when it's gonna go away, it's like ebola, and you do what the cdc is doing: quarantine the posts and sits tight and pray.

i should have "smelled" earlier that you are a troll till people pointed out yesterday. B_a had also tried showing that you are a troll if memory serves me right. my bad. i'll put you on ignore from now on.

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Tue Oct 28, 2014 12:10 pm

confuzzled dude wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:

That's very true, let's not forget that your futile attempts at withering sarcasm, NPD & disdain for others fit the bill perfectly.

I was doing sarcasm while you were still a gleam in your dad's eye

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 28, 2014 12:15 pm

pravalika nanda wrote:

Lol! Well said in your medical lingo. +1

Back to top Go down

Post by SomeProfile Tue Oct 28, 2014 1:11 pm

madrasi_idiot wrote:
pravalika nanda wrote:

i should have "smelled" earlier that you are a troll till people pointed out yesterday. B_a had also tried showing that you are a troll if memory serves me right. my bad. i'll put you on ignore from now on.

come on, mamaji! since when did you start putting trolls on ignore? there is no need for such drastic steps just cuz of some harmless trolling.

SomeProfile

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Tue Oct 28, 2014 1:14 pm

agree...without trolls and personal attacks, what the fuck are we gonna read? inane aunty chatter, thakadhom thakadim nonsense, snoozefest language discussions and comrade's mental illness driven obsessions? no no no...give me scandals, e-rape threats, skinny on who's banging who, behind-the-scenes fighting etc over that noise any day

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Tue Oct 28, 2014 1:24 pm

Propagandhi711 wrote:agree...without trolls and personal attacks, what the fuck are we gonna read? inane aunty chatter, thakadhom thakadim nonsense, snoozefest language discussions and comrade's mental illness driven obsessions? no no no...give me scandals, e-rape threats, skinny on who's banging who, behind-the-scenes fighting etc over that noise any day
There is no bigger/severe form of mental case than you on this board, [H]echchuneni. echchulu povadmam konchem tagginchu, for your own sake.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Tue Oct 28, 2014 2:39 pm

Modi, BJP and RSS are the real reasons behind this.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Tue Oct 28, 2014 2:56 pm

confuzzled dude wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:agree...without trolls and personal attacks, what the fuck are we gonna read? inane aunty chatter, thakadhom thakadim nonsense, snoozefest language discussions and comrade's mental illness driven obsessions? no no no...give me scandals, e-rape threats, skinny on who's banging who, behind-the-scenes fighting etc over that noise any day
There is no bigger/severe form of mental case than you on this board, [H]echchuneni. echchulu povadmam konchem tagginchu, for your own sake.

yecchulu levu bochhulu levu, picchi mulla reddy. koncham mandu billalu/sudi vesukunta vundu, modi/cbn picchi taggataaniki.

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Tue Oct 28, 2014 3:48 pm

Propagandhi711 wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:

yecchulu levu bochhulu levu, picchi mulla reddy. koncham mandu billalu/sudi vesukunta vundu, modi/cbn picchi taggataaniki.
kAni, nee pichchiki mAtram virgudu emi lEnatlundi.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 29, 2014 1:34 am

SomeProfile wrote:
madrasi_idiot wrote:
pravalika nanda wrote:

come on, mamaji! since when did you start putting trolls on ignore? there is no need for such drastic steps just cuz of some harmless trolling.
LOL. i agree.

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlot Daruwala Wed Oct 29, 2014 5:44 am

Propagandhi711 wrote:I was doing sarcasm while you were still a gleam in your dad's eye

Unkil, then maybe you shouldn't pick so much on Vee Unkil's age. You are probably as elderly.
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down