Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rashmun and Hellsangel

Go down

Rashmun and Hellsangel Empty Rashmun and Hellsangel

Post by Guest Sat Nov 01, 2014 1:34 pm

Rashmun,
Is HA still controlling you, or are you on your own now and beyond even his control?

Hellsangel,
Do you realize what monster you have created? Do you feel even a little bit sorry about it? Or do you think all this was worth it? Was it really wise to provide him with all that info that he is misusing now? Will you ever become responsible?

Back to top Go down

Rashmun and Hellsangel Empty Re: Rashmun and Hellsangel

Post by Guest Sat Nov 01, 2014 1:35 pm

Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
Rashmun,
Is HA still controlling you, or are you on your own now and beyond even his control?

Hellsangel,
Do you realize what monster you have created? Do you feel even a little bit sorry about it? Or do you think all this was worth it? Was it really wise to provide him with all that info that he is misusing now? Will you ever become responsible?

Tracy is feeling *rattled*.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 01, 2014 2:15 pm

Rashmun wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
Rashmun,

Hellsangel,

AND I AM GETTING EPILEPTIC FITS. YOU ARE MASTER DEBATER SIR RASHMUM THAT CAN FIGHT 1OO HEADED, DRAVIDIAN LOOKING SOUTH  INDIAN RAVANA WHO IS SHORT, FAT, MONKEY, not PIGEON CHESTED, not BUCK KNEED BUT EEEJ LOOKING KAHMIRII LIKE THE PROSTITUTE THAT YOU ONCE PRAISED A FOREIGN SAILOR OF HAVING SCREWED IN MUMBAI AND YOU ACCCREDITED HIS OBSERVATIONS.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 01, 2014 2:56 pm

madrasi_idiot wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
Rashmun,

Hellsangel,

AND I AM GETTING EPILEPTIC FITS. YOU ARE MASTER DEBATER SIR RASHMUM THAT CAN FIGHT 1OO HEADED, DRAVIDIAN LOOKING SOUTH  INDIAN RAVANA WHO IS SHORT, FAT, MONKEY, not PIGEON CHESTED, not BUCK KNEED BUT EEEJ LOOKING KAHMIRII LIKE THE PROSTITUTE THAT YOU ONCE PRAISED A FOREIGN SAILOR OF HAVING SCREWED IN MUMBAI AND YOU ACCCREDITED HIS OBSERVATIONS.

Your memory is good but imperfect. The sailor is referred to by Sir Havelock Ellis in his book "Studies in the psychology of sex". The sailor says he has had sexual relations with women all across the world and that he obtained the maximum pleasure by being intimate with japanese women followed by Kashmiri women.

There was a japanese girl in my college days who was friends with me. She was the ex girlfriend of a very good friend of mine. We went out for movies together and on one occasion she invited me to her residence where she had cooked an Indian lunch ( or dinner--I forget now) for me. That was a signal, I think, that she was interested in me ( since it was just me and her) but I backed off because her ex  was a very good friend of mine and the whole thing would have become messy if I would have gotten involved with her. That was the closest I got to screwing a japanese girl.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down