Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

madrasi_idiot's description of Kinnera

2 posters

Go down

madrasi_idiot's description of Kinnera Empty madrasi_idiot's description of Kinnera

Post by faustianbargain2 Sat Nov 01, 2014 2:45 pm

madrasi_idiot wrote:- then she apologized to dravidian looking, utterly black, fat, short, NOT pigeon chested, NOT buck kneed monkey aunty called kinnu aunty and the monkey forgave her;

faustianbargain2

Back to top Go down

madrasi_idiot's description of Kinnera Empty Re: madrasi_idiot's description of Kinnera

Post by Guest Sat Nov 01, 2014 2:50 pm

faustianbargain2 wrote:
madrasi_idiot wrote:- then she apologized to dravidian looking, utterly black, fat, short, NOT pigeon chested, NOT buck kneed monkey aunty called kinnu aunty and the monkey forgave her;

All of that was said in jest. No offense was meant and none was taken. This should not have been a fresh thread.

Back to top Go down

madrasi_idiot's description of Kinnera Empty Re: madrasi_idiot's description of Kinnera

Post by Guest Sun Nov 02, 2014 7:30 am

faustianbargain2 wrote:
OMG madrasi_idiot's description of Kinnera Omg10 madrasi_idiot's description of Kinnera Omg10 madrasi_idiot's description of Kinnera Omg10 i did not realize this but i have complicated violated her privacy by giving an extremely vivid description of her. she stands EXPOSED and anybody can recognize her on the street now! 

edit. a man here calls kinnu "dravidian, black, short..." and a woman here is certain south indians were called "monkeys" in ramayana. both are dravidians. i am not. dravidians have a right to determination on such matters. i concede to the two superpowers.

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sun Nov 02, 2014 9:55 am

madrasi_idiot wrote:
faustianbargain2 wrote:
OMG madrasi_idiot's description of Kinnera Omg10 madrasi_idiot's description of Kinnera Omg10 madrasi_idiot's description of Kinnera Omg10 i did not realize this but i have complicated violated her privacy by giving an extremely vivid description of her. she stands EXPOSED and anybody can recognize her on the street now! 

edit. a man here calls kinnu "dravidian, black, short..." and a woman here is certain south indians were called "monkeys" in ramayana. both are dravidians. i am not. dravidians have a right to determination on such matters. i concede to the two superpowers.

Rememebr Al-Akbari Loosandan never said anything and NEVER EVER attacked anyone personally. If at all he did, he said that in JEST.

This is a familiar line that most Rapists claim - bcz the victims asked for it or they were having just fun or the accused was just "playing". Typical Moghul/ISIS trait.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down