Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Deciphering Lies between Gender

4 posters

Go down

Deciphering Lies between Gender Empty Deciphering Lies between Gender

Post by TruthSeeker Mon Nov 17, 2014 9:33 pm

How does each gender perceive lies, IYO (In Your Opinion)?

To understand truth, its important to understand the other side.

Over time, I feel that women rate "being sensitive" as a higher need, than to "tell truth".

While men prefer telling the way it is.

Imagine 17-21 year olds.

But as people grow up, men become smarter, and are labeled as "ladies men", "manipulative" by their other male friends who know their truth, while women are being manipulated, by their lies. Cosmopolitan, Metrosexual, call such men by any name.

Women on other hand, strongly feel "smarter" than men, when it comes to "catching" lies.

So men are turning into women, to be able to "lie" successfully.

To be continued, but I want to know your thoughts on this slow yet significant shift in our society.

Regards,
TS.

TruthSeeker

Back to top Go down

Deciphering Lies between Gender Empty Re: Deciphering Lies between Gender

Post by nevada Mon Nov 17, 2014 10:09 pm

Woman are very good catching lies - I have heard this too. 
A woman once told me that in her book, it is okay to tell small lies. Like you go to someone's home, they say "have dinner" and you say "I just had dinner" so that you can avoid inconveniencing them. So if someone tells her a small lie, she knows that most likely it is a lie, but she will just let to slide. But when it comes to big lies, she doesn't tolerate them. Example - lying about your occupation, marital status, etc.

nevada

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlot Daruwala Tue Nov 18, 2014 12:56 am

TruthSeeker wrote:How does each gender perceive lies, IYO (In Your Opinion)?

To understand truth, its important to understand the other side.

Over time, I feel that women rate "being sensitive" as a higher need, than to "tell truth".

While men prefer telling the way it is.

Imagine 17-21 year olds.

But as people grow up, men become smarter, and are labeled as "ladies men", "manipulative" by their other male friends who know their truth, while women are being manipulated, by their lies. Cosmopolitan, Metrosexual, call such men by any name.

Women on other hand, strongly feel "smarter" than men, when it comes to "catching" lies.

So men are turning into women, to be able to "lie" successfully.

To be continued, but I want to know your thoughts on this slow yet significant shift in our society.

Regards,
TS.
Ah, so lying is a womanly trait and men who lie are behaving like women. Got it. Thanks for this truthy insight.
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

Post by FluteHolder Tue Nov 18, 2014 5:55 am

Merlot Daruwala wrote:Ah,  so lying is a womanly trait and men who lie are behaving like women. Got it. Thanks for this truthy insight.
So All men are like 'king  Harichandra'. Dont you know that already? Smile

FluteHolder

Back to top Go down

Post by TruthSeeker Tue Nov 18, 2014 10:28 pm

@Nevada - Women treat "sensitivity" as an "excuse" for lies. Unacceptable to some men.

@Merlot - You reply like a woman to "defend", as if I questioned your "integrity", and open nature to express all about yourself here? Come again - Are U married? Ha! (Pls realize that we laugh at you, when you dissect others, and fail to reveal basic info about yourself. In your twisted mind, you think you are being smart. At the very least, please do not Q others for anything that you cannot reveal about yourself. Its called common sense. And NO, I am NOT a WOMANLY LIAR like you! :-)

Be a man, someday...
TS.

TruthSeeker

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlot Daruwala Wed Nov 19, 2014 12:30 am

TruthSeeker wrote:@Merlot - ...Come again - Are U married? Ha! (Pls realize that we laugh at you, when you dissect others, and fail to reveal basic info about yourself.

Unkil, if I reveal the Truth, what will be left for you to seek? Human existence is validated and uplifted from those of animals by the quest for the Truth. Why would I destroy your basis for existence??

TruthSeeker wrote:In your twisted mind, you think you are being smart.

No, I'm just a hideous southindian. Vot to do? Vee are like this vonly.

TruthSeeker wrote:At the very least, please do not Q others for anything that you cannot reveal about yourself. Its called common sense.

Unkil, I've never probed you for your personal details. The few nuggets you have chosen to share have been a source of endless entertainment. For that, I'm grateful.

TruthSeeker wrote:And NO, I am NOT a WOMANLY LIAR like you! :-)

Yes, you are....TS! And you WORK FOR THE FBI!!
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down