Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is "dishonesty" endemic among syrian catholics?

2 posters

Go down

Is "dishonesty" endemic among syrian catholics? Empty Is "dishonesty" endemic among syrian catholics?

Post by b_A Thu Nov 20, 2014 10:06 pm

When you come across the cases of Martoma and this guy,
http://profit.ndtv.com/news/corporates/article-infosys-sacked-top-bpo-executive-for-allegedly-overcharging-apple-700326
and if you are the type of evil loser who thinks dishonesty is inherent among hindus , you might think that it is also endemic among Syrian catholic christians of kerala.
Thank god, the majority of the people are not of the evil loser type and do not think that way.

b_A

Back to top Go down

Is "dishonesty" endemic among syrian catholics? Empty Re: Is "dishonesty" endemic among syrian catholics?

Post by Propagandhi711 Fri Nov 21, 2014 9:59 am

they are total douchebags as far as my experience goes. the thing that leaps out when dealing with syrian christians is the sense of superiority they have like they're above rest of indians. I went to school with one, played poker with atleast 3 & worked with 2 so far. all of them little fauntleroys in their own mind with very little to show for it. seventh one was a supplier who I tormented a little to bring him down a peg or two.

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down