Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

mysterious disappearances

2 posters

Go down

mysterious disappearances Empty mysterious disappearances

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Sun Nov 23, 2014 7:18 pm

another great carnatic vocalist who disappeared. this one really disappeared, i.e. even his family doesn't know his whereabouts. he stepped off a train at gudur enroute from delhi to madras in 1980 and has never been seen since.

MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

mysterious disappearances Empty Re: mysterious disappearances

Post by Merlot Daruwala Mon Nov 24, 2014 1:31 am

I smell a Northindian conspiracy to rob the South of its cultural markers and turn it into a culturally barren, dil-deewana-singing, pink-rhintestone-laden-lehanga-wearing, sickly-yellow-dal-slurping colony. At this rate, the Thyagaraja Aradhana of 2030 will feature Bollywood's best singing old Kishore Kumar numbers from Rajesh Khanna starrers.
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 24, 2014 2:44 am

Merlot Daruwala wrote:I smell a Northindian conspiracy to rob the South of its cultural markers and turn it into a culturally barren, dil-deewana-singing, pink-rhintestone-laden-lehanga-wearing, sickly-yellow-dal-slurping colony. At this rate, the Thyagaraja Aradhana of 2030 will feature Bollywood's best singing old Kishore Kumar numbers from Rajesh Khanna starrers.
lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down