Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is Hindian Minister Uma Bharati stupid? Read what she said

3 posters

Go down

Is Hindian Minister Uma Bharati stupid? Read what she said Empty Is Hindian Minister Uma Bharati stupid? Read what she said

Post by Kayalvizhi Wed Nov 26, 2014 8:16 pm

she contended that more people in the country know Sanskrit than those who can write in English. In every village, you will find at least two or three people who know Sanskrit.

She said this at a Water Conservation conference. Some members of the audience objected to the use of English by one of the speakers. (So these Hindians want everyone to speak in Hindi. What about those who are not Hindians?)

Things are getting out of hand. I am pleased.

Kayalvizhi

Back to top Go down

Is Hindian Minister Uma Bharati stupid? Read what she said Empty Re: Is Hindian Minister Uma Bharati stupid? Read what she said

Post by Guest Thu Nov 27, 2014 12:47 pm

why are you following news of my country?? i thought you had said that you don't follow news of my country. can you kindly stop stalking my country?   affraid

modi in collabaration with your obama has signed a pact to nab online offenders with sepatarist views. ask me for a link.  affraid

meanwhile did you ever lunch with rashmun you sock-puppet? if NO, why not?

Back to top Go down

Is Hindian Minister Uma Bharati stupid? Read what she said Empty Re: Is Hindian Minister Uma Bharati stupid? Read what she said

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Thu Nov 27, 2014 1:06 pm

Uma Bharati is right.

Even butcher Prabhakaran and DKhead Karunanidhi speak Sanskrit when they introduce their names to others.

If you want to change from Sanskrit to Tamizh in TN, you may end up changing practically everything and everybody's name.

DKheads think that Ravan was a dravidian. For your information, he spoke better Sanskrit than Rama.

As an aside, how is butcher Prabhakaran coping with hot Hindian oil?

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Thu Nov 27, 2014 4:01 pm

BJP leaders from UP are working extra hard to push hindi.  may be they see some benefit in their state in future. But pushing hindi will come to haunt BJP when tide turns against it in 5 or 10 years.

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Thu Nov 27, 2014 7:32 pm

TBT:  Sanskrit is a different story. BIMARUs won't have that much of an advantage over Telugus and Malayalees. In fact, SIs will be able to pronounce Sanskrit without BIMARU's "Jagan's Odarpu style" moaning. Many Sanskrit words are butchered in Hindi. So, BIMARUs have to learn proper forms of the words.

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down