Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rubber plant spreading out too much, vot to do?

2 posters

Go down

Rubber plant spreading out too much, vot to do? Empty Rubber plant spreading out too much, vot to do?

Post by Bittu Wed Aug 31, 2011 5:50 pm

Hello all you green thumbed folks. I got this rubber plant that's spreading out too much. It's growing more horizontally than vertically, thereby taking up a lot of space. How do I "make" this thing grow more 'up' than sideways? Do I have to put stakes into the soil, then tie the branches to it? Some other tried-and-tested method? TIA x 10

Rubber plant spreading out too much, vot to do? IMG_0728

Bittu

Back to top Go down

Rubber plant spreading out too much, vot to do? Empty Re: Rubber plant spreading out too much, vot to do?

Post by Guest Wed Aug 31, 2011 5:55 pm

my aunt usually cut out the branches, grown them into different pots, and gifts to the relatives. I was one of the relatives... now when she visits us, she prunes ours too.

sorry that's all I had to share on this.. waise by birth rubber plant ya to straight hote hai ya sideways... u can't 'fix' them. as far as I know.

Back to top Go down

Rubber plant spreading out too much, vot to do? Empty Re: Rubber plant spreading out too much, vot to do?

Post by harharmahadev Wed Aug 31, 2011 6:45 pm

Bittu wrote:Hello all you green thumbed folks. I got this rubber plant that's spreading out too much. It's growing more horizontally than vertically, thereby taking up a lot of space. How do I "make" this thing grow more 'up' than sideways? Do I have to put stakes into the soil, then tie the branches to it? Some other tried-and-tested method? TIA x 10

Next time, buy a plastic plant.

harharmahadev

http://www.desichatter.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Bittu Thu Sep 01, 2011 7:46 pm

thanks everyone. this is a great forum, very helpful members. I'm really glad I decided to join. I know that when I'm stuck with anything, I can post here and ya'll will be eager to help.

thanks again, B

Bittu

Back to top Go down

Post by harharmahadev Thu Sep 01, 2011 9:26 pm

Bittu wrote:thanks everyone. this is a great forum, very helpful members. I'm really glad I decided to join. I know that when I'm stuck with anything, I can post here and ya'll will be eager to help.

thanks again, B

What are friends for? Friends mein no sorry no thank you!

harharmahadev

http://www.desichatter.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down