Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hi sasthi

Go down

Hi sasthi  Empty Hi sasthi

Post by Guest Tue Sep 06, 2011 8:01 am

Wb. I thought about you often. How was your vacation in India?

Back to top Go down

Hi sasthi  Empty Re: Hi sasthi

Post by Nila Tue Sep 06, 2011 8:09 am

I had a great time. It feels absolutely weird to be back...I also managed to get a job (tested the market and was pretty reasonable...;-))

I took kids to grandma's village and my ds enjoyed it much more than me. I hate B'lore's horrible traffic and rest all good. Since I had so much of time...I also visited most of my friends, also gave a stage performance of the above song (Razz)

The highlight is I shopped till I dropped (Checked CC's bills and not happy about it)

My dd's accent has been changed and she talks gibberish with mixed languages and that's about it.

Missed you too Tracy.

Nila

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 06, 2011 8:44 am

that's great to know sasthi...

btw, what is the deal with stage performances there? impy goes and does a recital, you go and the same... what's the setup, how is it that easy to slide in and out so easily, that too after coming from abroad?

Back to top Go down

Post by Nila Tue Sep 06, 2011 8:56 am

It starts like....you accompany your uncles' dd to her classes (which is supposed to be your once upon a time dance school but ultra developed)

Uncle's dd introduce you to her master...giving an NRI introduction. You talk to the master with amru accented english and tell him that you took classes here and it starts like that. This way you end up being the center piece in their dance performance and also get to change the concept....hehe. Also you end up buying a lot many donation tickets.

Nila

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 06, 2011 9:04 am

Sasthi wrote:Also you end up buying a lot many donation tickets.

Idea

Back to top Go down

Post by Nila Tue Sep 06, 2011 9:25 am

Also I was doing all the work around the house except for cooking whenever the maids were off. Everyone was making fun that I am a better janitor than the current ones. OMG! At their maid dependence. A faucet replacement...they call the plumber. A simple fuse replacement...they call the electrician...to change a bulb they call the electrician....

I was arguing that you pay only 350 for a faucet and you give 200 for the plumber - but none listened.

Nila

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 06, 2011 1:34 pm

Sasthi wrote:I had a great time. It feels absolutely weird to be back...I also managed to get a job (tested the market and was pretty reasonable...;-))

I stopped reading after this, Original CHaunty! What was the designation - CAO - Chief Aunty Officer?! Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nila Tue Sep 06, 2011 11:40 pm

Richard Hed wrote:
Sasthi wrote:I had a great time. It feels absolutely weird to be back...I also managed to get a job (tested the market and was pretty reasonable...;-))

I stopped reading after this, Original CHaunty! What was the designation - CAO - Chief Aunty Officer?! Smile

Dadaji,

I can really really give an answer for ur question...but I don't like to talk to ppl that have names like Richard Hed.

pst...pst...

Pyarse,

teri grand dd.

hehe

Nila

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down