Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

News flash on Cholesterol-laden food

Go down

News flash on Cholesterol-laden food Empty News flash on Cholesterol-laden food

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Wed Feb 11, 2015 2:33 pm

.......This is absolutely scandalous. After depriving the people of juicy and tasty foods across the spectrum by its fervent warnings, the medical community and the FDA is about to revoke all the bad things about Cholesterol...

I had an uncle whose cholesterol was 350 used to argue that his body produced that bcz his body needed it. The guy was an MD and DMNeurology (the real MD - MD not the MBBS MD), and was running research programs at Stanley.

Now I think he is fully justified.

Ok folks...eat away your mysorepak, jilebi, Naarthie mithais, Rasgollas....(I did not say anything about sugar though). I am waiting for the FDA to say that eating any amount of sugar is fine.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

News flash on Cholesterol-laden food Empty Re: News flash on Cholesterol-laden food

Post by Guest Wed Feb 11, 2015 2:52 pm

I r'ber a family friend aunty complaining how they made her cut down her entire diet (predominantly meat and potatoes), and still there was no change in her cholesterol issues... she did develop a lot of heart issues in the last year of her life.

Back to top Go down