Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tulsi Gabbard

+6
Marathadi-Saamiyaar
southindian
nevada
Seva Lamberdar
confuzzled dude
Hellsangel
10 posters

Go down

Tulsi Gabbard Empty Tulsi Gabbard

Post by Hellsangel Thu Feb 12, 2015 11:29 pm

Apparently punctuates her sentences every so often with "Jai Krishna".

About her trip to India:

https://www.indiacurrents.com/articles/2015/01/07/tulsi-gabbards-trip-india
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Tulsi Gabbard Empty Re: Tulsi Gabbard

Post by confuzzled dude Fri Feb 13, 2015 9:31 am

She seems to possess all the qualities required to become a great Sadhvini. Have they taught her the difference between Ramzade & Haramzade, yet?

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Seva Lamberdar Fri Feb 13, 2015 9:38 am

confuzzled dude wrote:She seems to possess all the qualities required to become a great Sadhvini. Have they taught her the difference between Ramzade & Haramzade, yet?
didn't she serve in the U.S. army as a soldier in Iraq etc. before joining the politics?
Seva Lamberdar
Seva Lamberdar

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1bYp0igbxHcmg1G1J-qw0VUBSn7Fu

Back to top Go down

Post by nevada Fri Feb 13, 2015 10:57 am

Wow, she went on a 3 week trip, that's like the length of a decent sized vacation! I hope she doesn't get into trouble for spending a lot of resources and time in a place that conveniently happens to be her spiritual/ideological homeland. Of course, gora lawmakers go on Jerusalem jaunts as well but not for 3 weeks I guess.

nevada

Back to top Go down

Post by southindian Fri Feb 13, 2015 2:16 pm

confuzzled dude wrote:She seems to possess all the qualities required to become a great Sadhvini. Have they taught her the difference between Ramzade & Haramzade, yet?
This I'm trying to understand.

How is it that frequent calling of Allah and Khuda by common people is considered colloquial, acceptable and normal which is fine, but reference of "Jai Krishna" and "Bhagwan" makes a person a Sadhvi (meaning religious OR hardliner).

Not just you, I have observed this with MANY people (Politicians, Bollywood folks and Hindus on FB). Hindus shy away from making references of Hindus Gods, while easily bringing Khuda or Allah in conversation.
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Fri Feb 13, 2015 3:56 pm

southindian wrote:

How is it that frequent calling of Allah and Khuda by common people is considered colloquial, acceptable and normal which is fine, but reference of "Jai Krishna" and "Bhagwan" makes a person a Sadhvi (meaning religious OR hardliner).

Not just you, I have observed this with MANY people (Politicians, Bollywood folks and Hindus on FB). Hindus shy away from making references of Hindus Gods, while easily bringing Khuda or Allah in conversation.

Insha Krishna you will not be issued a fatwa.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by bw Fri Feb 13, 2015 6:35 pm

Hellsangel wrote:Apparently punctuates her sentences every so often with "Jai Krishna".

About her trip to India:

https://www.indiacurrents.com/articles/2015/01/07/tulsi-gabbards-trip-india

'jai shri krishna' it is! she gets a lot of attention from the bjp just coz she is the first "hindu" congresswoman.

bw

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Sat Feb 14, 2015 3:45 pm

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:
southindian wrote:

comrade has great allergy to all things hindu and great love for terrorist supporters. must be the zeal of newly converted

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Sat Feb 14, 2015 3:59 pm

this tulsi has a fine tight body with what appears to be a nice ass

Tulsi Gabbard 7263925032_e20f34656e_z

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Sat Feb 14, 2015 6:08 pm

Propagandhi711 wrote:
southindian wrote:

comrade has great allergy to all things hindu and great love for terrorist supporters. must be the zeal of newly converted
Echchuneni, how often do you punctuate your sentences with "Jai Krishna" or "Jai Ram" or how often did you, when you were 31 or 32?

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Sun Feb 15, 2015 1:08 pm

confuzzled dude wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:
southindian wrote:

Echchuneni, how often do you punctuate your sentences with "Jai Krishna" or "Jai Ram" or how often did you, when you were 31 or 32?

picchi mudirina mulla jihad reddy, nee vedhava original comment ki ippudu vesina gadhaki emanna sambandham vunda? koncham neurologist ki choopichhuko before it's too late.

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sun Feb 15, 2015 1:20 pm

Propagandhi711 wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:

picchi mudirina mulla jihad reddy, nee vedhava original comment ki ippudu vesina gadhaki emanna sambandham vunda? koncham neurologist ki choopichhuko before it's too late.

Lethandi...Neurologist, Psychiatrist, Neuropsychiatrist kavala. Ideal place is his own Dargha which will have to exorcise Allah, Dr. PBUH, and Jehadis from his brainwashed mind.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Sun Feb 15, 2015 1:50 pm

Propagandhi711 wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:
southindian wrote:

nee echchulapi inko sari chaduvu, neke ardhamavutundi.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by rawemotions Sun Feb 15, 2015 6:42 pm

Propagandhi711 wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:

Lethandi...Neurologist, Psychiatrist, Neuropsychiatrist kavala. Ideal place is his own Dargha which will have to exorcise Allah, Dr. PBUH, and Jehadis from his brainwashed mind.
That is a good one Smile

rawemotions

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Sun Feb 15, 2015 6:51 pm

two years ago, i was at a conference in honolulu. saw this woman's name plastered everywhere. piqued by her vaguely indian name, told myself i should google her, but never got around to it. now it looks like she's become one of the young rock stars of the democratic party. easy on the eye too.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down