Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Foppish Chaddiwalah who loves Bvlgari shades and Movado watches

2 posters

Go down

The Foppish Chaddiwalah who loves Bvlgari shades and Movado watches Empty The Foppish Chaddiwalah who loves Bvlgari shades and Movado watches

Post by Guest Mon Mar 23, 2015 12:15 pm

http://blogs.timesofindia.indiatimes.com/bloody-mary/divine-art-of-dressing/

If Mahatma Gandhi was the saint in the loin cloth, PM Modi is a lion among dressers. In a new book, The Modi Effect: Inside Narendra Modi’s Campaign to Transform India, PM Modi is quoted as saying, “God has gifted me the sense of mixing and matching colours.” In this book, author Lance Price also quotes the PM as saying, “Since I’m God gifted I fit well in everything. I have no fashion designer but I’m happy to hear that I dress well.”
Modi’s expensive monogrammed suit may not have been tailored for aam admi’s approval, but the PM’s not-a-hair-out-of-place appearance has so far not got a public dressing down. Khadi is no longer the preferred choice of PMs, instead Bvlgari shades and Movado watches are reportedly part of the prime ministerial haute couture. Modi’s wardrobe with the trademark half-sleeved kurta – now with its own hashtag #Modikurta – is many inches and metres ahead of his fellow politicians.

Back to top Go down

The Foppish Chaddiwalah who loves Bvlgari shades and Movado watches Empty Re: The Foppish Chaddiwalah who loves Bvlgari shades and Movado watches

Post by seven Tue Mar 24, 2015 9:59 pm

Sure he loves Bvlgari and Movado and doesn't care about the niggling bloggers. whatcha gonna do? :-8

seven

Back to top Go down

The Foppish Chaddiwalah who loves Bvlgari shades and Movado watches Empty Re: The Foppish Chaddiwalah who loves Bvlgari shades and Movado watches

Post by ashdoc Wed Mar 25, 2015 9:51 am

We don't want saints. We want practical people. And modi is a practical man....

ashdoc

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down