Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who's going to be manning 7-Elevens today?

2 posters

Go down

Who's going to be manning 7-Elevens today? Empty Who's going to be manning 7-Elevens today?

Post by confuzzled dude Sat Mar 28, 2015 1:21 pm

While Indian and Australian fans were gearing up for the semi-finals, newsrooms were busy capturing the whole World Cup fever. While interviewing a member of the 'Swami Army' (Indian cricket fans), 'Today' show host Karl Stefanovic made a slightly racist comment. He asked, "I was just going to ask...who's going to be manning 7-Elevens today?"

Well this didn't go down well with the Indian fan and he waved it off by making a sarcastic comment. The fan subtly hit back by telling the anchor that he might be out of a job for this racist comment. The fan said, "I'm not sure about who's going to be manning 7-Elevens but you might have to look at Centrelink as well I think Karl." The interesting bit is Centrelink is a company that provides social security payments and services to Australia's unemployed people.

http://www.deccanchronicle.com/150326/lifestyle-offbeat/article/watch-australian-television-reporter-will-never-talk-indian-ever

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Who's going to be manning 7-Elevens today? Empty Re: Who's going to be manning 7-Elevens today?

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sat Mar 28, 2015 7:00 pm

confuzzled dude wrote:
While Indian and Australian fans were gearing up for the semi-finals, newsrooms were busy capturing the whole World Cup fever. While interviewing a member of the 'Swami Army' (Indian cricket fans), 'Today' show host Karl Stefanovic made a slightly racist comment. He asked, "I was just going to ask...who's going to be manning 7-Elevens today?"

Well this didn't go down well with the Indian fan and he waved it off by making a sarcastic comment. The fan subtly hit back by telling the anchor that he might be out of a job for this racist comment. The fan said, "I'm not sure about who's going to be manning 7-Elevens but you might have to look at Centrelink as well I think Karl." The interesting bit is Centrelink is a company that provides social security payments and services to Australia's unemployed people.

http://www.deccanchronicle.com/150326/lifestyle-offbeat/article/watch-australian-television-reporter-will-never-talk-indian-ever

He should have replied.... "that is why you morons are importing a whole lot of Jehadis...They are a natural ally of you Ozzies - the unquestioned descendants of original Criminals of the Empire"

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down