Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So far, the Modi government has done nothing but talk: Jim Rogers

2 posters

Go down

So far, the Modi government has done nothing but talk: Jim Rogers Empty So far, the Modi government has done nothing but talk: Jim Rogers

Post by Merlot Daruwala Fri Apr 24, 2015 1:36 am

http://www.livemint.com/Politics/fgtow0fZMi9y61UDwSyfpI/So-far-the-Modi-government-has-done-nothing-but-talk-Jim-R.html

Jim Rogers wrote:So far, the new government has done nothing but talk, and it is a shame because Modi had experience; he said he knew what needs to be done. He campaigned for many months saying he knows how to fix India, but he has done very little. Cleaning toilets is wonderful, but as far as building the economy or changing India (goes), he has not done very much.... I am getting disillusioned about India, but I’ve not acted yet.

..Modi tells a good story...but so far there has been no real action. ...I am beginning to wonder if he is for real. ...Modi has done a few small things, but these small reforms have had very little impact on India’s economy. Toilets are good for people, but Modi has not done much to improve the overall economic standard of living, or done much for investors.

...Modi is a popular guy and he has not done anything wrong so far—inaction is the only wrong he has done so far. He has not done anything foolish that will make investors say, “Oh my God—let us get out of here.” His is a sin of omission.
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

So far, the Modi government has done nothing but talk: Jim Rogers Empty Re: So far, the Modi government has done nothing but talk: Jim Rogers

Post by truthbetold Fri Apr 24, 2015 5:03 am

Can merlot or Jim Rogers tell us what are the actions that modi did not take?

truthbetold

Back to top Go down