Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shooting in Garland, Texas; Guns-Mohammad synthesis

+3
Propagandhi711
southindian
Marathadi-Saamiyaar
7 posters

Go down

Shooting in Garland, Texas; Guns-Mohammad synthesis Empty Shooting in Garland, Texas; Guns-Mohammad synthesis

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sun May 03, 2015 10:11 pm

... Police said the suspects, reported to have been carrying explosives, were killed outside the Curtis Culwell Centre in Garland, north of Dallas, which was hosting an art show of drawings of the Prophet. The event was billed as a "free speech event" by its sponsor, the American Freedom Defense Initiative, which has been criticised by opponents for being anti-Islam.

So...so... what is the root cause of this incident?

1. Guns

2. Muhammad

3. iSlam?

4. Freedom of speech

5. failure to get prior authorization from the Sharia court of Dallas?

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Shooting in Garland, Texas; Guns-Mohammad synthesis Empty Re: Shooting in Garland, Texas; Guns-Mohammad synthesis

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sun May 03, 2015 11:10 pm

hahahaha..... I bet there will be ABSOLUTELY no comment from that anti-gun lobbyists - MaxE and Consued Dude

Absolutely no comment from those proponents of absolute freedom of speech - Maulana Merlot and Confused Dude

Absolutely no comments from that Pro-Christian Padre Flimmy

Absolutely no comments from the honorary muslims: all of the above listed.

Funny...and great to see their discomfort.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Shooting in Garland, Texas; Guns-Mohammad synthesis Empty Re: Shooting in Garland, Texas; Guns-Mohammad synthesis

Post by southindian Mon May 04, 2015 8:05 am

Where are the champions of "Freedom of Speech and expression". Smile

Over the centuries, the power of numbers has ruled decisions all over the world, instead of "right", "wrong".

In another 25 years, sketching a Muhammad cartoon will be banned by law all over the world, in the name of "harmony/peace" and "the right thing to do".
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Mon May 04, 2015 9:33 am

southindian wrote:Where are the champions of "Freedom of Speech and expression". Smile

Over the centuries, the power of numbers has ruled decisions all over the world, instead of "right", "wrong".

In another 25 years, sketching a Muhammad cartoon will be banned by law all over the world, in the name of "harmony/peace" and "the right thing to do".

Funny that the iSlamis expect the world to know and respect that they SHOULD NOT draw a picture of Mahamad as it is against their religion, but they want freedome to practice their religion by eating beef although it offends muslims and budhists.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Mon May 04, 2015 10:59 am

this place is right across my gym. I had to take a detour when I came out of there due to all the cars cordoning off the street and ongoing search for the suspects.

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Mon May 04, 2015 11:06 am

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:

hahahaha..... I bet there will be ABSOLUTELY no comment from that anti-gun lobbyists - MaxE and Consued Dude

Absolutely no comment from those proponents of absolute freedom of speech - Maulana Merlot and Confused Dude

i wonder what the NRA and the rest of the pro-gun lobby think about this. i hope they'll be in support of meaningful gun control that prevents two year old babies from shooting their mom, eight year olds from shooting the shooting range instructor, and terrorists from getting hold of guns. it's ironic this happened in don't-mess-with-texas.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Mon May 04, 2015 11:16 am

[quote="MaxEntropy_Man"][quote="Marathadi-Saamiyaar"]

Funny...and great to see their discomfort.[/quote]

i wonder what the NRA and the rest of the pro-gun lobby think about this. i hope they'll be in support of meaningful gun control that prevents two year old babies from shooting their mom, eight year olds from shooting the shooting range instructor, and terrorists from getting hold of guns. it's ironic this happened in don't-mess-with-texas. [/quote]
They messed with Texas and they were shot dead right away. If it was in that Libby utopia (with - West Europe, they would have led the police on a manhunt for a few days.

Libbies may desperately try to twist this incident to suit their gun-control agenda. But what happened is obvious. Stupid Muslim extremists tried to mess with Texas.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Mon May 04, 2015 11:17 am

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:
Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:

i wonder what the NRA and the rest of the pro-gun lobby think about this. i hope they'll be in support of meaningful gun control that prevents two year old babies from shooting their mom, eight year olds from shooting the shooting range instructor, and terrorists from getting hold of guns. it's ironic this happened in don't-mess-with-texas.

are you upset that the only ones killed were the terrorists themselves?

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Mon May 04, 2015 11:20 am

no i am upset that there was a shooting and innocent people's lives were put at risk because of the stubbornness of one lobbying agency and their acolytes.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Mon May 04, 2015 12:05 pm

Uppili,

You forgot the most important reason of all: modi and Gujarat riots.

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Mon May 04, 2015 12:08 pm

Gun control has no relevance to Islamic extremism. Terrorists of that kind theirs arm irrespective of law. Islamic terrorism is not a law and order issue. It is fight between different view points of life.

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Mon May 04, 2015 12:14 pm

truthbetold wrote:Gun control has no relevance to Islamic extremism. Terrorists of that kind theirs arm irrespective of law. Islamic terrorism is not a law and order issue. It is fight between different view points of life.

i disagree. law and order and terrorism are not two isolated boxes that don't talk to each other. if terrorism happens within the national borders, law and order agencies are usually the first responders. the NYPD played a major role in the hours and days after 9/11.

saying that terrorists and criminals are going to get guns anyway, so why bother with gun control is like saying, i am going to die anyway, so why should i exercise restraint in what i eat. yes they are going to get guns, but the near absence of any meaningful checks and balances makes their job that much easier.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Mon May 04, 2015 12:54 pm

Il Professore, you didn't seem that upset when there was actual loss of life in Paris, and where there is no NRA and much stricter gun-control.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Mon May 04, 2015 5:31 pm

PS: You mentioned 9/11. What guns were used by the terrorists in 9/11?
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by southindian Mon May 04, 2015 6:08 pm

You don't think a plane full of fuel traveling at high speed is not a gun?
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Mon May 04, 2015 7:54 pm

Hellsangel wrote:PS: You mentioned 9/11. What guns were used by the terrorists in 9/11?

none. i was adding reasons why i think it makes no sense to have the sort of partition that truthbetold proposes, namely, law and order versus terrorism. nothing else was implied. when garden variety crimes or terrorism happen, law enforcement folks are the first responders in apprehending or killing the perpetrators, and getting injured victims to hospitals.  these sort of divisions are useful for ideologues, politicians, book peddlers, bloggers, and the rush limbaughs of the world, but they are seldom useful in the real world.

there was a report today that one of the texas shooters was well known to the FBI, a federal law enforcement agency.

large scale use of freely acquirable guns by terrorists to be used on the general populace is a ticking time bomb in the united states. it would be stupid and irresponsible to not acknowledge it.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Mon May 04, 2015 8:04 pm

another case in point. the guys who killed tamerlan tsarnaev and captured dzhokhar tsarnaev were local cops.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by FluteHolder Mon May 04, 2015 8:13 pm

Why they used a venue belonging to a School District to for such controversial contest? Why cannot choose any commercial venue/hotel? Esp this venue is used for regional science fairs for school kids..

FluteHolder

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Tue May 05, 2015 1:34 pm

Stupid Islamic terrorists messed with Texas.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down