Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

1-yr achievement by Modi in Defense preparedness

3 posters

Go down

1-yr achievement by Modi in Defense preparedness Empty 1-yr achievement by Modi in Defense preparedness

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sat May 23, 2015 12:22 am

.....Sabash...Modi ji.... What a corrupt bumnch these UPA politicians...agents of Foreign Countries.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

1-yr achievement by Modi in Defense preparedness Empty Re: 1-yr achievement by Modi in Defense preparedness

Post by confuzzled dude Sat May 23, 2015 9:11 am

Simple logic tells me that If it was so easy to fix then probably it wasn't bad to begin with. It is just another one of those me-first-me-god-toot-my-own-horn-feku govt's desperate moves.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

1-yr achievement by Modi in Defense preparedness Empty Re: 1-yr achievement by Modi in Defense preparedness

Post by ashdoc Sat May 23, 2015 9:24 am

A k Antony who was the defence minister of the congress government refused to sign any defence deals because he feared his name getting besmirched in scams . So defence preparedness ssuffered.  Ok confuzzled dude...

ashdoc

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Sat May 23, 2015 9:30 am

ashdoc wrote:A k Antony who was the defence minister of the congress government refused to sign any defence deals because he feared his name getting besmirched in scams . So defence preparedness ssuffered.  Ok confuzzled dude...
I know that but if it was fixed in < 6 months, remember there was no full time defense minister for first 6 months of this administration (tells us how much this administration cares about defense), then it must not have been that big a deal.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down